Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: C-orgs (actual ones)

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 231
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This blog is moderated by Ultimate90
  1. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    $300/45 minutes (Kun or Girlfriend 1 time).
    Kun (Guan) Style OR Gf Style.

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    $400/60 minutes (Cambodian or Girlfriend 1 time).
    Same above. "Guan" got lost translate into Cambodian.

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    $500/60 minutes (Kang style ➕ girlfriend ➕ girlfriend ➕ mouth explosion 1 time to do 1 time or 2 times).
    Guan Style AND GFE. 2 Shot, 1 CIM and 1 CIP, or 2 CIP.

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    $760/90 min King service Walking heart ➕ Kidney ➕ Unlimited number of times.
    Premium GFE. MSOG

    Guan style = Professional but not so mechanical service. Usually no kissing.

  2. #125
    What do all these terms mean in this context? Copied from seattlemumu webpage translation.

    $300/45 minutes (Kun or Girlfriend 1 time).

    $400/60 minutes (Cambodian or Girlfriend 1 time).

    $500/60 minutes (Kang style ➕ girlfriend ➕ girlfriend ➕ mouth explosion 1 time to do 1 time or 2 times).

    $760/90 min King service Walking heart ➕ Kidney ➕ Unlimited number of times.

  3. #124

    Contact info

    Has anyone tried to collect contact info from the girls at these orgs and get away with it? Most of these orgs have a disclaimer about not taking contact info from these girls, threatening a ban.

  4. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by BvbBig  [View Original Post]
    I just got screened at Seattlemumu.

    They are asking for either.

    I'd with picture.

    A recommendation from a friend (he needs to send them a message with a referral).

    Forum account (screenshot) - I couldn't quite figure out what forum they exactly mean.

    A reservation record with another org, e. G. Screenshot, and they will verify with them.

    A real phone number.

    I told them I was already verified with kangels and sent them my phone number, and that worked.

    Not sure if they actually checked, because the reply was super fast.
    Yue and meng was very easy to screen. I sent them a message, specify which girl I want to see, what time, for how long and they just approved. I just don't ask about screening at all.

  5. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonyWA  [View Original Post]
    I have RTFF but can't seem to find information on screening for c-orgs. I prefer not to undergo screening required by k-orgs (taking a photo of my driver's license). Looks like SeattleYue is on hiatus for a few months, does anyone know if they require screening or other c-orgs that don't require screening?
    I just got screened at Seattlemumu.

    They are asking for either.

    I'd with picture.

    A recommendation from a friend (he needs to send them a message with a referral).

    Forum account (screenshot) - I couldn't quite figure out what forum they exactly mean.

    A reservation record with another org, e. G. Screenshot, and they will verify with them.

    A real phone number.

    I told them I was already verified with kangels and sent them my phone number, and that worked.

    Not sure if they actually checked, because the reply was super fast.

  6. #121

    New to C-Orgs

    I have RTFF but can't seem to find information on screening for c-orgs. I prefer not to undergo screening required by k-orgs (taking a photo of my driver's license). Looks like SeattleYue is on hiatus for a few months, does anyone know if they require screening or other c-orgs that don't require screening?

  7. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric4321  [View Original Post]
    So most of these places provide GFE, does that usually include BBFS and cip? Cause with k orgs here bb is only available if they say pse so I'm not too sure.
    Pretty sure most of the Chinese girls beside the AMP does not offer BB.

  8. #119

    Bbfs

    So most of these places provide GFE, does that usually include BBFS and cip? Cause with k orgs here bb is only available if they say pse so I'm not too sure.

  9. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric4321  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I mostly frequent kgirls but was interested in Chinese girls as well. I know some time ago the c-orgs here were basically Chinese speakers only (iirc) but has it changed? I speak English and Korean but 0 Chinese LOL. I was reading through these older reports to look for if it changed or not but finding the link to these sites and seeing the girls makes me want to take a look lmao.

    Also, I was google translating some pages and lol "dongguan style" which I'm assuming might be bbfs?
    I'm a white boy and they let me in the C-orgs.

  10. #117

    Pass for Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by VisibleNinja  [View Original Post]
    Dongguan is Chinese for GFE. (Not literally).

    No, you don't need to be Chinese. I'm Filipino and I'm able to partake. Translator apps ftw.
    I don't think I would recommend this if you cannot pass for Asian since they will visually screen you at the door before they physically escort you in.

    Also unlike AMP or K-girls, these girls don't want non-Asian clients.

  11. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric4321  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I mostly frequent kgirls but was interested in Chinese girls as well. I know some time ago the c-orgs here were basically Chinese speakers only (iirc) but has it changed? I speak English and Korean but 0 Chinese LOL. I was reading through these older reports to look for if it changed or not but finding the link to these sites and seeing the girls makes me want to take a look lmao.

    Also, I was google translating some pages and lol "dongguan style" which I'm assuming might be bbfs?
    Dongguan is Chinese for GFE. (Not literally).

    No, you don't need to be Chinese. I'm Filipino and I'm able to partake. Translator apps ftw.

  12. #115

    Chinese Required?

    Hey guys, I mostly frequent kgirls but was interested in Chinese girls as well. I know some time ago the c-orgs here were basically Chinese speakers only (iirc) but has it changed? I speak English and Korean but 0 Chinese LOL. I was reading through these older reports to look for if it changed or not but finding the link to these sites and seeing the girls makes me want to take a look lmao.

    Also, I was google translating some pages and lol "dongguan style" which I'm assuming might be bbfs?

  13. #114

    How reliable are the descriptions?

    I know the photos will always be at least a little photoshopped, but with K-orgs they always post the talents TER so you can read reviews and make better judgement. All the Chinese websites I've seen so far are only the pictures which sometimes I reverse search and its very obvious its not going to be the girl I book. In your experience are the girls at least still looking similar? Or sometimes just completely different.

  14. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnAker  [View Original Post]
    I just found out about Seattlemeng near SLU. Haven't tried them myself but their lineup looks good, just FYI. If anyone has a us151 invite please PM me.
    Did you ever give Seattle Meng a try? Curious if it's bait and switch or legit. Lineup and location is intriguing.

  15. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by Markro3000  [View Original Post]
    Where do you find this lineup?
    The URL is similar to the other orgs, just add. Com to seattlemeng on your browser.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape