Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #240

    Nicole at Star Spa

    Maybe this place is under the radar, don't see much on it but it turned out to be a nice booty shack. It's on Claremont Mesa Blvd. Right off street can't miss it. Nicole was 5'3, long black hair, Full B cup tits. I don't mind B cups when they are real and perky likes her. Props on the rub. I love the tease. She gives a great ass massage and even played with the brown eye. Flipped and enjoys her lips all over my nuts and sausage. BBBJ was a treat. Doggy was my finishing move. I love hair pulling and she down down her a tug while I pounded her. Overall worth a repeat.

  2. #239
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    Miko at QQ spa

    I saw some glowing reviews at QQ spa, while visiting the area, decide to venture out to give this a try. Didn't call ahead but it didn't seem to matter at noon when I visited. Greeted by a gal named Miko, she is about 5'3 very lean and very cute, glowing with that girl-next-door vibe. She asked me how long I said 30 minutes, paid the fees and she lead me to the back rooms where the magic occurs. Got undressed right away, her honey pot was clean shaven, and didn't seem like have any tattoo anywhere, the light were dimmed AF though, but not her headlights, her pair of tits were D size and natural.

    We then negotiated to 150 for the whole thing, I left the money on the counter and she kneeled before my rod and gave me lots of suction BBBJ and she didn't neglect my sacks, the BLS skill were simply top notch. She eventurally had me lie down and continue the great BBBJ and let me fondle her D size tits, she ask me do I want to fuk her tits, I was like sure of coruse! I believe yall call it Russian? But w / e it is called, it felt great with natrual soft tits, after a bit she put the cover on, we pound around in different positions, until I am ready to bust, she told me she wanted a taste, so I finished in her mouth. The whole session was over past my time, but she didn't rush me at all, in fact, she still gave me a massage after to complete the whole package. I would be back for more shortly.

  3. #238
    Quote Originally Posted by Ko1287  [View Original Post]
    I wish I knew how attached pictures of the site because my girl Vivian is amazing. I'm a Vegas monger in town on my way to TJ. I'm used to shapely girls but this girl is in shape and hard as a rock. She had an ass you can bounce a dime off of. She gave a hell of massage too. These are upper body to really lean into it. Then when she put me over she got out of her clothes she had a rock hard body. Pulled out the cover I brought my own of course. She rolls it on with her mouth and gives me a nice BJ. When she got on top boy she can clench down on a cock. She was tight as hell. She grinded down on me and I swear I didn't last 5 minutes. I ended up putting her in doggy because I needed that ass for view. Definitely worth the trip if you have the time.
    She is as described. Amazing body. Probably the best I've ever seen naked. She's the same girl that was previously at Serenity and strength spa. If you can deal with her voice (only complaint I've read about her) you should 100% see her.

  4. #237

    BBBJ Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by EvanAdamson  [View Original Post]
    This is true. Never met a latina that would sign up for BBBJ. All covered 100% of the time.
    I beg to differ. Go se bree and Gabby at 107.

  5. #236
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 18

    Hit Arjon passing through to Vegas

    So I have the option to stop off and get my nut on in San Diego or LA. I've always heard the San Diego hotties were top notch LA's Hit and Miss. If I'm wrong hit me up and tell me what's a good spot in LA. Arjons is a frequent review spot on RM so I thought I'd make it my ass tapping center today. Linda was my girlfriend today. She's one of those girls that definitely work out even though I don't know why she has the time. Thin waste, hard abs even. Her ass was very firm too. Teacup melons they look real and they felt real but more importantly they tasted real. This girl is all about the tease. Her inner thigh massage was off the charts. She oiled out the crack then in between my thighs That's kind of my g-spot. One hand on my balls one hand on my crotch. I would have been happy with just the handy at that point. Flip me over and she offered the full package. BBBJ was top notch. She doesn't mind getting face fucked. Some girls don't let you guide their head with your hand but she didn't mind at all she took a deep. I consider myself a gentleman so I asked her how she likes to get screwed. She told me to get on top of her first. She wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me in. That kitty cat was tight. I'm not known to last very long so I knew I had to hit my finish pretty fast. I put her on standing doggy grabbed a handful of her hair and pounded that ass. I told her I'll text her on my way back if I'm around because I definitely want to try that again. One other spot was called Pure Massage I think I'm going to hit that up on my way back if you guys have any other suggestions let me know.

  6. #235
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinsAndieg  [View Original Post]
    The previous poster who said she does BBBJ is obviously shilling. She gave me a whole speech about how no Latina in any AMP will do that, only the Asians.
    This is true. Never met a latina that would sign up for BBBJ. All covered 100% of the time.

  7. #234
    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyBlu  [View Original Post]
    Naw, I wouldn't see this Latina for free. I went in the room, she is your stereotypical "bad" Latina. She demanded the money upfront, not even in the room, she was standing in the doorway basically ready to leave when she didn't get the answer she wanted. She did have huge tits and I could see the scars under her breasts from the surgery with her low cut white shirt. There was no negotiation, I told her I wanted to pay the house fee first, but she just had a attitude, said wait for the asian and slammed the door.

    Waited for Bailey, and she's fantastic! 300 OTD for 30 minutes BBFS / DFK / FIA. I'm serious, I wouldn't bother with the Latina, there are better options if you want one:
    Yeah, might as well go to HK, better selection. Hahaha.

  8. #233

    Studio 107

    Quote Originally Posted by PanchoVilla69  [View Original Post]
    Hello mongers looking for any big tiddy providers (D or +) that are down for BBFS, preferably AMP girls, but independent provider Intel is also greatly appreciated. Please feel free to DM me or post on thread. Happy and safe huntings all.
    Studio 107 in Miramar has a Vietnamese girl named Ellie (Elly) over there, with big tits that will offer BBFS. Sounds like she'll be there till maybe July.

  9. #232
    Thanks for the info on Cherry.

    Visited her yesterday. Typical service, typical post nut disgust after.

    She's a legend.

  10. #231
    Quote Originally Posted by Reds101  [View Original Post]
    Baby rotates between Aqua and River / Oceanic is not Korean at all.
    I was at Aqua twice today and texted. No mention of baby and I did see her even though I came in the back door. Something is up here.

  11. #230
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529
    ChecktheAbbreviations on the top of this page. It explains $, $$, etc.

    As for tipping, if you got what you wanted, and don' feel like you overpaid, you didn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baka5678  [View Original Post]
    Hi y'all, long time lurker first time posting. Seeing many of y'all posting different numbers for tipping, many are very direct about the numbers, and some are more discreet with $ or $.

    What are those numbers meant? And how do you determine is consider overtipping? Any help is appreciated thanks.

  12. #229

    UU Spa

    By 70th and ECB, about 2 blocks West. Got Lisa. About 4'10" with a pretty face and very nice teeth. She was stacked, looked like a natural C cup (more on that later). HF 40 and was ushered into a room. Quick massage until I got handsy and started touching her legs. Flip and negotiated (she wanted 60) and she pulled her top down. Beautiful, natty C's with very large areolas but unfortunately small, non responsive nipples. Nothing better than sucking on the nipples while beating your meat. She kinda shorted me in time, but let my hands roam everywhere so I didn't mind as much and at the 15 min mark said I had 5 min left. I exploded, but she quickly put a paper towel around the tip and it kinda ruined things. I was also laying on a towel, because I do t think the sheets are changed often. It was a decent experience. Sucked on some huge tits and shot some ropes.

  13. #228
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    Tipping guidelines?

    Hi y'all, long time lurker first time posting. Seeing many of y'all posting different numbers for tipping, many are very direct about the numbers, and some are more discreet with $ or $.

    What are those numbers meant? And how do you determine is consider overtipping? Any help is appreciated thanks.

  14. #227
    Quote Originally Posted by KorgFun  [View Original Post]
    Looks: pics are surprisingly good rep or maybe her with P.S. Columbian, fit, MMs. Prob mid-late 20's. Blonde dyed hair with brown still in it. One of the better tight bodies I've had at AMPs. 8/10.

    Attitude: AMPs always have a different vibe anyways for me. Nice enough, knows English (mostly) so not hard to talk to. Just seemed little boring to me overall. 7/10.

    Service: standard AMP service. I start with the fun then massage later. Everything was covered though, def different than every woman at serenity I've had. No DATY no FIV. CBJ OK. Was expecting DATY or BBBJ so when she said she doesn't that sucked. I'm not a bad looking dude and I have good hygiene, but maybe YMMV. 5/10.

    Expense: 45 min 220 otd, honestly could've done 30 for 200 and gotten a haircut or something. 7/10 (avg rate.

    Repeat: was trying to meetup with some indies on HX but they fell through, so resorted to AMPs. Prob will repeat the AMP, I'm sure she will rotate around as usual or until she leaves. Prob would not repeat her.
    Pretty sure this is the same Camila I had at Waples. Extremely hot but standoffish and not approachable at all.

    The previous poster who said she does BBBJ is obviously shilling. She gave me a whole speech about how no Latina in any AMP will do that, only the Asians.

    Also, when I met with another provider at Waples they commented about how rude Camila is to the rest of the non Latina girls. Again, extremely hot face and body but it's difficult to get hard when there's no chemistry.

  15. #226

    Location?

    Quote Originally Posted by Waiting4U  [View Original Post]
    Provider Name: Chanel.

    Physical Description:

    Spinner-type Chinese provider, around 5'2", shoulder-length dark hair, soft C-cups (natural or very nice MMs), clean-shaven, smooth skin, tight and round ass really pops in doggy. Cute face, welcoming smile, early-to-mid 20's vibe.
    Where did you see Chanel?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape