Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 117 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 167 217 617 1117 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 24046
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22306

    Juice Box

    I've seen this one posting for a little bit, I kinda like the body but that thing on her face looked like a huge scar cover up or just some skin disease and that was a turn off, but no, her most recent pictures shows its just a face tattoo so I decided to contact her this morning thru text, she answered quick all the initial texts, no paying in advance, no asking for my I'd, not asking where I work, she didn't ask me a picture of myself, initially everything goes smooth, once at the hotel parking lot I texted her and immediately answered with a "wait for me I'm in the shower" I usually don't wait more than 15 minutes but right at the 10 min mark she asked me if I still downstairs, I'm like yes and then she asked me for picture of the hotel since I'm already there, I took the pic and she immediately send me the room number. Yes folks, she is real, those pictures are recent, she really look like the pics, not much of change, she let me played and suck those tits, she let me handle her whatever I wanted until I get close to that coochie, she said everything is covered and I even ask about upgrades, but she said that's off the menu, well you know guys YMMV, if you are a blonde tall mf with blue eyes service might be different for you, but overall I enjoy my time with her, not many young white providers in this area anyway. If you like what you see give her a try she said she is local, I don't even remember the name she gave me, but the ad says she goes by juice box.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250606_095812_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250606_095835_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250606_095819_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250606_095849_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250606_095827_Chrome.jpg‎  

    Screenshot_20250606_095857_Chrome.jpg‎  

  2. #22305

    And Old LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBarstow  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/csummers

    Been in touch with her for the past 4 days. Was supposed to be here on Monday, per her text on Sunday but could not make it here. Finally got here on Tuesday late evening and was too tired and hungry so she preferred to meet on Wednesday.

    I drove out to meet her Wednesday night. Apparently her hour long date lasted for 90 minutes and after they went out for dinner and stopped by for a drink after dinner.

    Thursday responded late and said she had to change her hotels 2 times in the last 3 days so she can only meet between 7 to 8, this after agreeing to meet at 8. 30 pm.

    YMMV. Reviews on the other site were mixed.
    She was really good back in the day. I saw her regularly back in 2015 and 2016 down at the beach in NC. But she was over 50 even back then! She loves Prosecco so maybe try to entice her with that. Just kidding!

  3. #22304
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesAtHome  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full. Also, unless I'm missing something searching STG isn't easy. I can't find her ad either.
    Idk what's going on, but for a week or more I can't log in into my account as normal, it gives me a message about wrong password or account number, I've been dealing with this headache for a week probably and now somehow it censored the ad phone number, the ad still up, but who knows this gurls move fast but here is the screenshot.

  4. #22303

    Sterling LCS

    Been having great times at the same Lcs in sterling for awhile now. This ad looks a little different especially being so young. Has anyone tried it? I may this weekend and report back.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/188232779

  5. #22302

    Flaky and full of crap

    https://tryst.link/escort/csummers

    Been in touch with her for the past 4 days. Was supposed to be here on Monday, per her text on Sunday but could not make it here. Finally got here on Tuesday late evening and was too tired and hungry so she preferred to meet on Wednesday.

    I drove out to meet her Wednesday night. Apparently her hour long date lasted for 90 minutes and after they went out for dinner and stopped by for a drink after dinner.

    Thursday responded late and said she had to change her hotels 2 times in the last 3 days so she can only meet between 7 to 8, this after agreeing to meet at 8. 30 pm.

    YMMV. Reviews on the other site were mixed.

  6. #22301
    Quote Originally Posted by ElberGonzalez  [View Original Post]
    I can't copy the link but her number is 540-573-0XXX.
    Your inbox is full. Also, unless I'm missing something searching STG isn't easy. I can't find her ad either.

  7. #22300
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for Tiffany?
    I can't copy the link but her number is 540-573-0XXX.

  8. #22299

    Sisters are back

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/186568520

    Please search for Susanna, and Luna for reviews. READ these before going. They are great for me, maybe not for everyone.

    The add above shows Chantilly, I think they are actually in Manassas.

  9. #22298

    Susanna Luna and Sol Sisters are back until the 15th


  10. #22297
    Quote Originally Posted by ElberGonzalez  [View Original Post]
    On the weekend I found her on skip the games, she goes by Tifanny, photos are definitely recent -minus the dirty feet- if you like bones don't go see this one, she is kind of chunky. The rates are out there, I don't set the rates. We already talked about these females, YMMV and that includes the rates, not only the service. Some don't see certain type of clientele and that's okay they can choose as we can as well. With me, the only thing she didn't want to do was raw service, she didn't have a problem with couple of my favorite positions, she let me play with those tatas as well, I choose the qv to test waters and she didn't rush me at all I will definitely repeat if I happen to be in her working area. The only downside -for many- is that seemed that somebody was inside the closet, I heard some noise while smashing that, but didn't really ask her about it, I always assume some of their team might be in the room.
    Do you have a link for Tiffany?

  11. #22296

    Tiffany

    On the weekend I found her on skip the games, she goes by Tifanny, photos are definitely recent -minus the dirty feet- if you like bones don't go see this one, she is kind of chunky. The rates are out there, I don't set the rates. We already talked about these females, YMMV and that includes the rates, not only the service. Some don't see certain type of clientele and that's okay they can choose as we can as well. With me, the only thing she didn't want to do was raw service, she didn't have a problem with couple of my favorite positions, she let me play with those tatas as well, I choose the qv to test waters and she didn't rush me at all I will definitely repeat if I happen to be in her working area. The only downside -for many- is that seemed that somebody was inside the closet, I heard some noise while smashing that, but didn't really ask her about it, I always assume some of their team might be in the room.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250528_055151_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250528_055201_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250531_033936_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250528_055158_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250531_033934_Chrome.jpg‎  

    Screenshot_20250528_055154_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250531_033940_Chrome.jpg‎  

  12. #22295

    Veronica

    Well folks, she is real.

    I usually don't go to Hispanic spots because they most of the time use someone else's pictures, photos from a decade ago or probably more, they have dudes pretending to be women (trans-formers) or something else. I saw the ad and noticed she is small, yes, is the same girl from the ad, heck is the same bedroom LOL. She might be like 4'9" or less, she is like 25, make up done, chill, everything covered, no rush at all, I'd dare to say the cutest and youngest Hispanic from the shitty sites I've seen in a while. The only downside for many is that she only speak Spanish, handler might be able to translate, they also have a dude in the apartment to keep the girls safe.

    Before someone come bust my balls, I don't talk about prices anymore, the rates are in their post, sometimes they might be running specials, YMMV when it comes to prices as well.

    If you like them fun size go before she leaves, she is only staying in the area one week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250604_103304_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250604_103258_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250604_103250_Chrome.jpg‎  

  13. #22294

    Aquafina

    Anyone have any Intel on this one? Aquafina.

    https://tryst.link/online/wetwet555

  14. #22293

    Kelly,

    Quote Originally Posted by VaPlay  [View Original Post]
    Damn if it doesn't look like Kelly from the past and has aged well. I spent some wonderful times with her in Tysons. Someone said a few years back she was living near Fredericksburg and would talk with her. Those 20 year old Backpage adds are still engraved in my mind.
    It is Kelly. I've visited a few and she is as sweet and great as ever. Always fun and engaging. Highly recommend.

  15. #22292

    Juice Ain't Worth the Drive

    Quote Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time with her and even got to sample her bare. She was really chill and could take the cubed D. Glad I got it on video with two angles!
    God I miss her, I wish she would come back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape