Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 3848
-
06-20-25 13:25 #3338Senior Member

Posts: 480No kissing? Is that correct?
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-25 07:40 #3337Senior Member

Posts: 487Ann Arbor Cindy
I wasn't sure where to post this, in the escort section or the massage section. Anyway, my hour with her was a delight. It took some patience to arrange, because she does have a day job, along with family obligations. Her body photos are accurate; she's not tiny, but her jugs are natural and ample. There are no face shots because of her career, but you won't be disappointed when you see her; she's pretty enough to attract more calls if she showed her face. She's clean, she's intelligent, she booked at a nice hotel. The menu is pretty open and the rates were those posted on her ad. And, she was enthusiastic, into the session. There's not much to add since it's all in her ads and in previous reviews. I will book again.
https://tryst.link/massage/annarborcindy
-
06-12-25 15:54 #3336Senior Member

Posts: 209Still there
I was there today. 50 for half for a mediocre massage. The provider was a skinny older lady. Wanted 100 for HE. I only had 70.
Originally Posted by FinallyJoined
[View Original Post]
Probably avoiding for a while.
-
06-12-25 13:08 #3335Regular Member

Posts: 14So I did notice that they received a Google review Tuesday calling them out and Tuesday was the last day they posted on stg. Hopefully they will pop up again somewhere.
Originally Posted by RickPete69
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 09:45 #3334Regular Member

Posts: 14That sucks. That was one of my favorites.
Originally Posted by RickPete69
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 14:18 #3333Senior Member

Posts: 99"U Spa" Closed?
Tried calling "U Spa" to see who was available today and no one answered and message was that "voicemail was not set up yet". Was in the area so swung by and it looks like they are closed. No answer at the door and all of the signage is gone.
Anyone have any more intel? Had a great time last time and was looking to repeat. Ended up at Bamboo.
Be safe all.
-
06-11-25 14:15 #3332Senior Member

Posts: 99Bamboo-Angie
Just stopped by Bamboo and drew Angie. Nice pleasant older woman, kinda butterface but nice body. $50 for the house and good massage. On the flip allowed OTC roaming and when asked about playing with boobs she said that would be another $100 and would allow sucking. I opted out as she was getting things done with HJ so unloaded before she had a change to do that.
Nice visit, she mentioned it has been pretty slow lately, yesterday she said she was only one there and only had two customers. I did hear another monger come in while I was there, but she mentioned it's been a slow week.
Will probably repeat, always pretty dependable option.
Be safe out there.
-
06-07-25 20:23 #3331Regular Member

Posts: 21She does look like her post. I commented on it and she said she thought she needed to update her pics, but I thought they were pretty good.
Originally Posted by LorXL
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-25 13:35 #3330Senior Member

Posts: 347That site still has Lulu's ad from almost a year ago. It's no wonder why that number blocks anything incoming.
Originally Posted by FinallyJoined
[View Original Post]
https://adultfantacy.com/ads/9061
-
06-07-25 12:14 #3329Senior Member

Posts: 58Bamboo has huge variance when they rotate sometimes. I've had ladies won't even allow UTC roaming, and other times they will get in their birthday suit with you.
Originally Posted by FinallyJoined
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 18:48 #3328Senior Member

Posts: 187Thanks for sharing. I ended up visiting recently. Was fun per usual. Girl was nice, good hygiene but a bit big.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
The recent Bamboo add on that site is interesting. Advertising a more expanded menu. Wonder if it's true.
-
06-06-25 18:46 #3327Senior Member

Posts: 187Always been $220 for 60 min full for me.
Originally Posted by JohnP423
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 13:05 #3326Senior Member

Posts: 72Grove rate?
What's the going rate for FS at grove? I feel like I've read conflicting numbers on here before. Anyone been recently?
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 09:56 #3325Senior Member

Posts: 347Grove
Grove has an ad from yesterday 6/3.
Originally Posted by FinallyJoined
[View Original Post]
https://adultfantacy.com/ads/21674
-
06-03-25 17:56 #3324Senior Member

Posts: 77Avg
Only saw two ladies around, may have been more, but they were standard fair. (Guessing mid / late 30's, average looks) depending on what level you're looking for there may be other options. (E. G. See my post below. Pricy but very cute).
Originally Posted by JohnP423
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





