Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 83 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 133 183 583 1083 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 19287
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18057
    Quote Originally Posted by PoloMan321  [View Original Post]
    She is the woman in pics.

    Decent numbers.

    8/ 10 beautiful woman.

    Personality 10/10.

    Everything covered, smelled lovely.

    Slightly lazy but can take a pounding.

    Big natural booty and Tatas.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mbay/187981770

    Well recommended.
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else seen Lala? No offense to the OP, but I've never seen any reviews of her before, don't think I've even seen her ad before. Any other mongers out there have any intel on Lala?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yardy  [View Original Post]
    I visited with her, nice person, as he said lazy, measured and a clock watcher. Busty, nice body. I personally would not have visited again.
    Personally, I'm not horribly concerned about a clock watcher, assuming, of course, we're not talking literally or she's basically pushing you out the door. Discretion is important to me and part of that is I never stay very long, I get in, take care of business and get the hell out! While I can appreciate why the "clock watcher" thing may be a deal breaker for some, it isn't necessarily for me.

    PoloMan had several positives to mention, beautiful, great personality, can take a pounding. You said she's a "nice person" and, since you didn't say otherwise, I'm assuming you agree with much of what PM said. I'm curious then, but for the "clock watcher" stuff, would you see her again then? To be clear, I'm not knocking your perspective at all, I'm only saying that, as our priorities are probably different, she may well still be someone I'd enjoy seeing! Looking forward to your feedback, Yardy!

  2. #18056
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else seen Lala? No offense to the OP, but I've never seen any reviews of her before, I don't think I've ever seen her ad before. Any other mongers out there have any intel on Lala?
    I visited with her, nice person, as he said lazy, measured and a clock watcher. Busty, nice body. I personally would not have visited again.

  3. #18055

    DeanM56 New Gatekeeper

    Quote Originally Posted by DeanM56  [View Original Post]
    So I got the chance to go back and see the one who has skyrocketed herself to the top of the list. As as I pulled up as before she met me outside with her new sexy hair color and cut but that little sundress pulled my eyes away very quickly, so incredibly sexy and she greeted me with an amazing hug and kiss, she turned and we headed to the house where as we were getting close to the door she lifted the back of her dress and flashed me that incredibly sexy little ass, we made it inside and to her room and she turned just enough to give me her super sexy smile and we pulled each other close and helped each other into our birthday suites and I sat down and love how hard those nipples get as I caressed and nibbled on them and she moved me into my spot face down and she straddled me rubbing my shoulders and upper back and made sure to reach around and give the boys a nice fondling so nice feeling her on my body and she definitely makes you feel as you are the only one in her world and all that matters, I was finally able to turn over and she stayed straddling me down just enough to tease but close enough to see how close they were as she reached down and started slowly rubbing her as she was looking at me in my eyes with that intense look on her face and I finally said I have got to taste you and we rolled and I was able to glide down and look at that pretty little kitty that looked like it was asking for me to taste her was able to work my mouth and tongue to where she had to cover her face and then told me it was my turn and once again turned me over and moved down to ensure she had every inch of me inside her mouth and throat as she continued to look in my eyes as she slide him in and out until I couldn't take anymore and I in turn had to cover my face to keep the neighbors from hearing me. Wow she is absolutely incredible and amazing. After we cleaned up and she walked me to the door she did mention that she could use any help possible. She is so sexy I can't wait to see her again.
    Lady NV likes you so much that she has asked me to have you take over as gatekeeper!! That's fine with me because, frankly I'm a little busy these days with helping Xina and Kavvy and don't want to spread myself too thin! It doesn't mean that I will totally ignore someone's request for her contact information, it just helps me and all of us a little bit! Besides, not to many great UTRs in Brevard and she's definitely one of them, IMHO! Thanks Dean! Cheers!

  4. #18054
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdmail32  [View Original Post]
    I would check post 17709. Doesn't look good but to each there own.
    I am glad you pointed out that post.

  5. #18053

    Oh my

    Quote Originally Posted by Rumtastic69  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's in town for the moment. She's a little difficult to get a hold of. Has some reviews on her link and they all are good. Going to try and pay her a visit. Anyone else going to try and see her??

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...929/3863662451
    Saw her today for the first time fantastic BJ second best ever, great gal very sweet and friendly no drugs no bullcrap.

  6. #18052

    Check post 17709

    I would check post 17709. Doesn't look good but to each there own.

    Quote Originally Posted by TapCat  [View Original Post]
    I am interested as well to see if anyone has taken the plunge.

  7. #18051

    Sexy new Lady NV

    So I got the chance to go back and see the one who has skyrocketed herself to the top of the list. As as I pulled up as before she met me outside with her new sexy hair color and cut but that little sundress pulled my eyes away very quickly, so incredibly sexy and she greeted me with an amazing hug and kiss, she turned and we headed to the house where as we were getting close to the door she lifted the back of her dress and flashed me that incredibly sexy little ass, we made it inside and to her room and she turned just enough to give me her super sexy smile and we pulled each other close and helped each other into our birthday suites and I sat down and love how hard those nipples get as I caressed and nibbled on them and she moved me into my spot face down and she straddled me rubbing my shoulders and upper back and made sure to reach around and give the boys a nice fondling so nice feeling her on my body and she definitely makes you feel as you are the only one in her world and all that matters, I was finally able to turn over and she stayed straddling me down just enough to tease but close enough to see how close they were as she reached down and started slowly rubbing her as she was looking at me in my eyes with that intense look on her face and I finally said I have got to taste you and we rolled and I was able to glide down and look at that pretty little kitty that looked like it was asking for me to taste her was able to work my mouth and tongue to where she had to cover her face and then told me it was my turn and once again turned me over and moved down to ensure she had every inch of me inside her mouth and throat as she continued to look in my eyes as she slide him in and out until I couldn't take anymore and I in turn had to cover my face to keep the neighbors from hearing me. Wow she is absolutely incredible and amazing. After we cleaned up and she walked me to the door she did mention that she could use any help possible. She is so sexy I can't wait to see her again.

  8. #18050

    Lala

    Quote Originally Posted by PoloMan321  [View Original Post]
    She is the woman in pics.

    Decent numbers.

    8/ 10 beautiful woman.

    Personality 10/10.

    Everything covered, smelled lovely.

    Slightly lazy but can take a pounding.

    Big natural booty and Tatas.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mbay/187981770

    Well recommended.
    Anyone else seen Lala? No offense to the OP, but I've never seen any reviews of her before, don't think I've even seen her ad before. Any other mongers out there have any intel on Lala?

  9. #18049

  10. #18048
    Quote Originally Posted by Islander65  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone got any information on this one? The piercing has my interest.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/055148013733

    Thanks.
    I am interested as well to see if anyone has taken the plunge.

  11. #18047

    No thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyCarDates  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried ordering escorts off of ladies one? The prices seem too good to be true. Any info would be appreciated.
    You have to join to look at adds why??

    I bet you have to pay to get info on a lady so seems like a total BS to me.

  12. #18046

    Ladies one

    Has anyone tried ordering escorts off of ladies one? The prices seem too good to be true. Any info would be appreciated.

  13. #18045
    Senior Member


    Posts: 515

    Sold

    Msgs sent to you and old enough, give me the digits and ill buy a hand in the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlFun  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, we have an amazing new addition here in central Brevard, the one and only NanaPleases. IYKYK! She an OG from way back in Orlando who disappeared from the scene over 10 years ago but she's back now and going to split her time between Brevard and O-town. We all need to stop bitching about how shitty Brevard is and support the amazing ones we have right here in front of us. I had the pleasure of getting re-aquainted with her this last Friday in Cocoa Beach and it was incredible, like we didn't even miss a beat, she remembered all of the things I liked! This woman exudes sexuality, is absolutely beautiful, and has a banging body! She even has 2 new friends that she didn't have before that are marvelously done! Guys, don't let this one get away! She said she had a room this entire weekend and I was the only one to visit her. If you love xina and go-to girl, you definitely need to add Nana to your lineup. Oldenough is the gatekeeper. Let's keep Nana here brothers!

  14. #18044

    Midwest Monique

    Looks like she's in town for the moment. She's a little difficult to get a hold of. Has some reviews on her link and they all are good. Going to try and pay her a visit. Anyone else going to try and see her??

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...929/3863662451

  15. #18043

    Mims

    Has anyone got any information on this one? The piercing has my interest.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/055148013733

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape