Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 18566
-
06-03-25 11:31 #16991Senior Member

Posts: 346No table shower
At Sakura. Hasn't been one for years. I believe the closest one would be in Northern Kentucky but I hear they're not very good. If you want. Good table showers You need to go to either Louisville or Northern Ohio to Toledo.
Originally Posted by Bdirect
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-25 11:15 #16990Senior Member

Posts: 737Candy store on colerain
Ask Mimi about table shower there, I never seen it but it could be nasty, I don't know.
Originally Posted by CincyMale80
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 23:09 #16989Senior Member

Posts: 337Welcome
Originally Posted by CincyMale80
[View Original Post]
Welcome Newb. These answers can be found by reading the pages here, just keep reading. Type Table Shower into the Search Thread at the top of this page and you'll quickly get page after page of posts that mentioned a table shower. FS can cost you anywhere from $ ($100) to $. 6 ($160) to $$. 5. Depends on the place and the girl. Keep reading is all I can say but search thread is your fastest way.
Originally Posted by CincyMale80
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 21:06 #16988Regular Member

Posts: 6Birthday treatment
Wednesday is my birthday and I'm looking to venture deeper into the AMP scene. I know Sakura is a group favorite. I've also seen a lot for Spring Spa. If I choose Spring, is there anyone I should ask for and what's the average for FS?
-
06-02-25 17:45 #16987Regular Member

Posts: 6Table Shower
Is there anywhere around town that offers a table shower? If there is, do you know what the average cost is?
Thanks!
-
06-02-25 15:05 #16986Senior Member

Posts: 39Sakura foot on Colerain
Been there 2 weeks ago. When I entered the building, the counter was on the right as soon as you enter, and there was a hallway going straight down, the rooms were located on the left side, around 3-4 rooms, it was Eva who welcomed me and I asked for a massage and pricing, after I asked about happy ending and she didn't say yes or no but she said come in the room so I got the sign, then I told her for other girls, she called Mimi who was much more hotter and sexier than Eva, Mimi sat me down and told me to remove my clothes, after she walked away for few minutes and she didn't comeback but Eva took her place and said that Mimi is busy, I like okay that's fine, Eva asked me what I want and I told her happy ending, she first said how much money you're giving, she said 40 but I only had 31 with me since I didn't bring much and was only my first time at this place, after that she took the 31 and went off to give it to the other girl, she came back and told me to remove my underwear, her reaction was nice seeing my cock, after she told me to lay down, I thought I was going to get to see her completely naked but wasn't the case because to fuck she said I need to give more money so we didn't fuck, but we agreed to a hanjob, she grabbed the oil and started stroking my dick, we were talking while she was doing that, here stroking skills were great, I also convinced her to remove her tits and show me, also got them to touch them, they felt great, I was also holding arm while we was giving me a handjob, her arm felt soft and amazing, after like 10-15 minutes I came and she had tissue placed on my body to clean everything up, then she cleaned it with wipes. Asked her a few questions, and also her ass isn't too big, just decent size. Put my clothes on told her if I can hug, got a hug from her and went into the main room and left after. Will for sure comeback for the happy ending with more money this time LOL.
-
06-02-25 10:58 #16985Senior Member

Posts: 180Asian Body Works
Google maps has already updated the location as: 8620 Winton Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45231.
Looks like a 2 story building with 3 storefronts. Not sure how it will work out. It's a huge downgrade from the private home setting they had down the street.
Originally Posted by CatFever
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 01:35 #16984Senior Member

Posts: 1278 Foot
I've had the other girl that you speak of. She's good, but I think she just left.
But I wanted to try the Nella or Vella girl you spoke of below but I've already seen two somewhat negative reviews from you and Mr. Wielic. Has anyone else had "Nella" ("Vella", spelling? Or Is it Bella? ). Curious if others have had experience with her. Thanks gents.
Originally Posted by CharleyHorse
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 21:29 #16983Senior Member

Posts: 162Sakura. New girl
Bella is out. Alina is in. Had some time with Juju. Very nice. Juju called in the new girl Alina, adding additional attention. A session I will always remember!
-
06-01-25 19:42 #16982Senior Member

Posts: 180Not the same lady
The lady in question is not the same. To my knowledge she hasn't made the news but was arrested 5/28 at 5:05 pm in Butler County. Her initals are W. L.
Originally Posted by GoodWill123
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 17:52 #16981Senior Member

Posts: 159I went to Crystal Foot a couple months ago which is very near ChickFilA.
Originally Posted by GrayGhost
[View Original Post]
Is Asian Body Works also in that area, or are they one in the same?
-
06-01-25 13:48 #16980Senior Member

Posts: 160Asain body woks
Been a lot of talk about abw lately. I want to go but it is a dive for m so how do I get the lady who doe the job right, any suggestions.
Originally Posted by GrayGhost
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 12:50 #16979Regular Member

Posts: 9Sakura Sunday Scramble
Went to Sakura first thing Sunday morning, and that was about the busiest I've ever seen it. I should have just left and came back some other time, but it had been a while since I had been there, and I was hoping to check out Kiki. No luck, she's gone. Today was Mimi, Jojo, new girl Anima, and I didn't see the fourth. It was ridiculous. Dudes coming in every 2 to 3 minutes. And they pulled a switch on me, (I hate that) started with Jojo, but then with no explanation she just left and then another girl came in and took over. Anima was older, probably mid to late 30's, still definitely attractive. But with all the traffic, all the girls were popping out of the rooms to answer the door. Not a pleasant experience. Anima did give good service, but it did feel rushed. When I left dudes were stacked up in the lobby like cordwood. Probably going to skip this place for a while. Can't help but feel like that much traffic is eventually going to attract the wrong kind of attention.
-
06-01-25 11:11 #16978Senior Member

Posts: 460Hold for ICE
If I'm not mistaken, this is in reference to Buqian Deng, from the Natura Foot spa / Amelia bust earlier this year. Bail's at $20 K (unbelievable), Clermont county court date 6/11/25.
Originally Posted by Bdirect
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 11:06 #16977Senior Member

Posts: 346Welcome
First post. Certainly. First AMP visit, no way. If so, you were more brazen than my first "scary" visit to an AMP. I'm sure we all remember the first time we walked in those doors or to a hotel door not really knowing what was on the other side! LOL. Good times.
.
Originally Posted by CincyMale80
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




