Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 3888
-
06-10-25 18:25 #3678Senior Member

Posts: 295Stupidity
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-10-25 14:25 #3677Senior Member

Posts: 84Lemonaid / sildenafil. Refill age restriction
Greetings, I have been getting a yearly script from lemonaid for sildenafil for several years now. However recently I was informed that due to my upcoming birthday (73) they will not be able to refill it. It sucks getting old. Any ideas?
I don't want this in my hospital portal as my wife has access to it. My primary care dr has offered it but I like the somewhat anonymity of the website.
-
06-10-25 13:50 #3676Senior Member

Posts: 2198Caverject Impulse
Have 4 boxes that are going into trash unless someone picks them up before Saturday. I could meet you anywhere between Cleveland Circle, Newton Center, Newton Corner triangle. You must be flexible time wise, from 2 pm on only. PM if interested.
-
06-08-25 14:04 #3675Senior Member

Posts: 3853If you went back to the 1980's during the Combat Zone, then yes. That was how they dressed in the streets. But now, they dress like normal people. Though the warmer states, like the west coast, they look really good.
Originally Posted by SalamanderFour
[View Original Post]
They're patrolling the areas around the hotels and most likely the parking garage. Companies probably complained, hotel guests may have saw it from their windows or walking, trash on the street after the deed, who knows. I've used that area a few times in the past and often see trash, needles and an entire purse emptied out in the parking lot.
Of course they only put the Monger's name publicly. I'm not even going to get into why the women's name weren't in there.
Stay safe and park outside NMS, even if you have to drive further.
-
06-08-25 09:29 #3674Senior Member

Posts: 242Yeah, I googled this and every source has the exact same story, not a lot of detail about how this sting was conducted. But if they snared this many guys, then it sounds like the classic, put out a fake ad, have them come to a hotel and boom, or, like you said, have a female cop pose as a streetwalker.
Originally Posted by SalamanderFour
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-25 07:53 #3673Senior Member

Posts: 349Undercover officers were used. So. Sounds like the classic female officer, dressed slutty, hanging out alone "in the usual place" posing as a street walker.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
Does anyone know if that's right?
-
06-07-25 17:19 #3672Senior Member

Posts: 49I wouldn't atttribute too much privacy to Incognito Mode.
Originally Posted by Sadinhaverhill
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-25 10:22 #3671Senior Member

Posts: 3853Wtf
https://www.boston.com/news/local-ne...p_featurestack
Well, that really sucks to be caught in the act. Not our idea of getting famous in the news. Be careful out there guys. PD is getting bored and going after stupid shit.
-
06-07-25 02:26 #3670Regular Member

Posts: 1113 Arrested on Wednesday
Be safe out there.
-
06-03-25 08:44 #3669Senior Member

Posts: 3024Revere Beach Station/ NOT A SW
Not a report, but to the guy who happened to pick up the young woman last night from Chicago next to Revere Beach Station, she was a hottie, good score, man. I nearly had her but, she chose you, lucky fucker!. LOL!.
Also note, this is NOT, I repeat, NOT a report on SWS in the area of Revere Beach Station. It was a random pick-up.....almost.
-
06-03-25 06:34 #3668Senior Member

Posts: 121I 100% use incognito mode for this site, so cookies are a non-factor.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
It just straight up tells me that I've locked myself out randomly, and that I must wait 15 minutes. Case in point, I saw this post yesterday, but after 7 times trying to login and getting told my account was locked out for 15 minutes on the first attempt every single time, I just waited til today to try again.
-
06-02-25 16:09 #3667Senior Member

Posts: 634It lets me on sometimes and sometimes it locks me out after one try. I copy and paste password and username also. I emailed admin about it and they're aware of the problem and are working on it.
Originally Posted by HounDog3
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 17:17 #3666Senior Member

Posts: 265Login
I cut and paste my password so there's no chance of a typing error. 3 times in a row told me wrong username / password combination and locked me out for 15 minutes. Tried 20 minutes later and it worked. Strange going on's.
-
06-01-25 14:01 #3665Senior Member

Posts: 2109Login
I've never been able to register on the international site because I never get the email confirmation email. On this site, I almost never have to login. Do you have cookies disabled?
Originally Posted by Sadinhaverhill
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 12:46 #3664Senior Member

Posts: 121Yep, About half the time I try to log in now it tells me I've tried too many times on the first attempt, and I know I'm using the right password.
Originally Posted by JohnFoxxFan
[View Original Post]
Oddly enough if I try to get a PW reset email, I'm not getting those either. A.












Reply With Quote




