Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 117 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 1742
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #1262

    Double check those numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once a couple of years ago. She was sexy and fun. Agreed to 300 back then, when I tried to get her back she wanted 4 and I tried to hold the line, couldn't get her to come back over. I'm going to give her another shot!
    It's tough to find someone asking 300. She's definitely worth 400, just make sure to verify her recent photos. I just don't see her being in the range of 140-150 lbs. Unless she's including the weight of her kitty! No pun intended photos look more 120-130 tops.

  2. #1261
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizDon  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-a992587f2824

    Seems like a nice girl. Looking for $400 ppm and is able to host. Can only meet up until 6 pm. If anyone has seen her and has more info I'd appreciate hearing more.
    Saw her once a couple of years ago. She was sexy and fun. Agreed to 300 back then, when I tried to get her back she wanted 4 and I tried to hold the line, couldn't get her to come back over. I'm going to give her another shot!

  3. #1260

    Elena, 27

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-a992587f2824

    Seems like a nice girl. Looking for $400 ppm and is able to host. Can only meet up until 6 pm. If anyone has seen her and has more info I'd appreciate hearing more.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails eef99aa0-d229-4b69-820b-5a083a2718d9_2x.jpg‎  

  4. #1259

    SugarLifeNow

    New SLN Girl, Caramel 32.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Carameldelight92/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-06-08 at 8.47.10 PM.png‎  

  5. #1258
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarLifeNow  [View Original Post]
    This is a fake ad. Website is total trash.

  6. #1257
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarLifeNow  [View Original Post]
    Looks legit!

  7. #1256

    SugarLifeNow

    New SLN Girl, Alex 24.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/SweetAlexy/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-06-08 at 2.06.07 PM.png‎  

  8. #1255
    I knew the profile. I linked it first. I was wondering if she was reviewed here under a different name. Apparently she had a few reviews in the cuddle comfort thread under the name babybat.

  9. #1254

    Theresa on seek

    Quote Originally Posted by Billiam99  [View Original Post]
    Was it under a different name or profile? I searched both and couldn't find anything.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-1a3ccb296b41
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6c25041f-402d-4f65-90d6-5a6abdf2e9ed_2x.jpg‎   0966a108-5ddf-4188-a904-c32f96a1cc99_2x.jpg‎  

  10. #1253

    L8 nk has been provided

    Quote Originally Posted by Billiam99  [View Original Post]
    Was it under a different name or profile? I searched both and couldn't find anything.
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...b-16227ea0f92f

  11. #1252

    Dani

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-336230956d06

    Saw this one at her place in north phx. 500. Cfs but bare everything else and did some bare stripper slides. With repeat visits pretty sure bare is on the table. Nice house. Obvious man made ass and tits. A little thicker than the pics. Doesn't have that ripped stomach anymore but she isn't fat. I'd see her again if the price was lower. If she went BBFS I'd pay the 500.

  12. #1251
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizDon  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on these that they would be willing to share? Thanks in advance!.
    She's been on here for a few years. We texted twice from her two different profiles (with two different numbers.) The above profile is at least her 3rd. First time we didn't get to ppm. Second time I offered 300 and didn't reply. Her socials and age check out.

  13. #1250

    Kendra on seek

    Quote Originally Posted by ArizDon  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on these that they would be willing to share? Thanks in advance!

    Kendra, 26.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-f185b812f362
    This sounds like the same Kendra I've talked to last year (although her other profile was in Tucson), tells me she's based in Phoenix but travels to Tucson for her lash clients.

    I believe she's got a kid, wanted 500 ppm back then. Didn't meet up our schedule didn't align and I lost interest later.

  14. #1249

    Profiles with one photo?

    Now this one:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-5c4e37214753

    Has been on the site for about as long as I have. And for the past couple of years she has been "active" almost everyday that I'm on.

    Can anyone verify her legitimacy??

  15. #1248

    Theresa

    Quote Originally Posted by Billiam99  [View Original Post]
    Was it under a different name or profile? I searched both and couldn't find anything.
    I know she used to be known as babybat on cuddle comfort until she got banned.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape