Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 82 of 1646 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 132 182 582 1082 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 24686
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23471

    True touch

    Quote Originally Posted by ElixirMan  [View Original Post]
    Elsa Deen, Owner of True Touch Massage - $120 for an hour. That under normal circumstances should mean somewhat sensual, HE. I think I called many moons ago and she got mad when I asked about draping. https://mekenterprisesblog.com/truetouchmassage/
    It's in my area, though it's more than I'd want to spend for a non sure thing. Plus the photo at the bottom of the website, I'm not convinced it's a "she. ".

  2. #23470

    Olive Health spa alternative?

    Sad that this one's shut down, when I waited in the lot from 9:30-11 am to see if they were going to open I saw about 10 other guys try to get in and walk back out disappointed. I had to kill time in the area regardless. What else is functional in the area? I haven't been to Calla in 2 years, first time I went was great, tried 2 more times and both weren't worth it. Foot and body in MH was DIY or not at all last I tried there.

  3. #23469

    Calla

    Anyone had good luck at Calla lately? I've been twice. First time I left happy and the next time I left sad. Maybe it depends on who you get? Or YMMV?

  4. #23468
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioSteve513  [View Original Post]
    This is very confusing. Which place is supposedly shut down?

    Health / Sunny's on Olive Blvd. , west of 141 / Bowlero.

    Or.

    Classic on Clayton Rd, between 141 & Clarkson.

    My 2 dependable go-to places.
    Sonny's on Olive Blvd is closed, while Classes on Clayton Rd is open as usual.

  5. #23467

    Star Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Is this spa in Fenton still doing HJs?
    They were two weeks ago. Very willing to roaming hands as well.

  6. #23466

    Star Spa

    Is this spa in Fenton still doing HJs?

  7. #23465

    Which place is supposedly shut down?

    Quote Originally Posted by Smithss  [View Original Post]
    It's not the Classic Spa, it's the Sunny Spa. They are not the same shop.
    This is very confusing. Which place is supposedly shut down?

    Health / Sunny's on Olive Blvd. , west of 141 / Bowlero.

    Or.

    Classic on Clayton Rd, between 141 & Clarkson.

    My 2 dependable go-to places.

  8. #23464

    Not a Classic

    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    When I searched copilot below is what I see.
    It's not the Classic Spa, it's the Sunny Spa. They are not the same shop.

  9. #23463
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Are there AMPs south like Belleville and Waterloo that offer HJs or more. Headed that way later this week if anyone has info..
    Belle massage in Belleville has handy, Sasa massage in Bethalto didn't offer anything, I thinks there's one in Fairview heights called spring spa but I have zero info on it. If your willing to drive a hour out to either Nashville Il, or Litchfield good times can be had at those spas.

  10. #23462

    ILL AMPs

    Are there AMPs south like Belleville and Waterloo that offer HJs or more. Headed that way later this week if anyone has info. 😊.

  11. #23461

    Rose in Union

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    What was the price? Did you hint or ask or did she offer? I'm gong to be there next week and want to ck it out.
    I paid $100 for 90 minutes, I believe it's $40 for 30 and $70 for 60. I just laid down on the table uncovered and as she was massaging me I rubbed on her body whenever I got the chance to without interruption to the massage. Wasn't a lot of teasing until a few minutes before the flip. On the flip she didn't cover it up and I was already standing at attention. She pointed at my hand like she wanted me to DIY and I pointed back that I wanted her to. She finished me off and rubbed my feet till the time was up. I usually tip $40 for HE but I went ahead and tipped $50 (tip was not discussed).

  12. #23460

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by BallHair123  [View Original Post]
    I know its pricey, but curious if that would possibly mean more on the table. I asked if she is the same Samantha that is advertised through PLM and she said yes. So I'm not sure why this rate is so much more than PLM if nothing else is implied.
    PLM (Lake specifically) is on break this week so I have to assume she's just setting her own appointments. I've seen her and she is curvy and attractive. Also a pretty open menu with BBBJ, DATY, back door play and she took the liberty of eating my ass during oral. I have to assume that FS is likely on the table as well although I didn't ask or partake.

  13. #23459
    Quote Originally Posted by Parlorhopper  [View Original Post]
    Probably out of the way for a lot of you but I was in union the other day and noticed an AMP and had a few hours to kill so I got a 90 min massage, Jenni was the one who was the provider probably mid 50's and slim build. And decent massage and the absolute best HJ I've had in years. Idk if she was trying to do edging or what but she keep stopping right before the pop like 6 or 8 times. Came so hard I felt like I pulled a muscle near my hip / pelvis. I'd recommend if you're in the area at some point.
    What was the price? Did you hint or ask or did she offer? I'm gong to be there next week and want to ck it out.

  14. #23458

    $$

    Quote Originally Posted by Parlorhopper  [View Original Post]
    Probably out of the way for a lot of you but I was in union the other day and noticed an AMP and had a few hours to kill so I got a 90 min massage, Jenni was the one who was the provider probably mid 50's and slim build. And decent massage and the absolute best HJ I've had in years. Idk if she was trying to do edging or what but she keep stopping right before the pop like 6 or 8 times. Came so hard I felt like I pulled a muscle near my hip / pelvis. I'd recommend if you're in the area at some point.
    Any word on the damage?

  15. #23457
    Quote Originally Posted by Train88  [View Original Post]
    Why do other cities have such a better scene than ours? (Or so people say).
    I've been trying to figure that one out also, my conspiracy laced mind thinks it has something to do with the 3 spas in east St. Louis, if you take notice there are no FS spas within a 50 mi radius of them, it's like they have some control over the metro. Once again that's pure speculation. It really makes zero sense as all surrounding cities to us and even small towns have good FS spas, it's not like the clientele won't use them as is evident by our cities massage board. We should have a bustling industry like Chicago and Indianapolis etc. Hell even Clinton Mo has a FS spa. Wish I had more than speculation to go on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape