Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 24689
-
06-06-25 07:51 #23474Senior Member

Posts: 50Massage granite city Kay
Has anyone seen this lady for a massage? Was thinking about trying her out? Any info would be great! https://stlouis.craigslist.org/hws/d...853187489.html.
-
06-05-25 11:05 #23473Senior Member

Posts: 87True Touch
I tried this place years ago. Good legitimate massage. Not great. Strictly legit, and with a kind of don't-even-think-about-it vibe for anything sensual.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-25 08:55 #23472Senior Member

Posts: 411Classic Spa on Clayton rd has been the go to for a number of years.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-25 08:54 #23471Senior Member

Posts: 279True touch
It's in my area, though it's more than I'd want to spend for a non sure thing. Plus the photo at the bottom of the website, I'm not convinced it's a "she. ".
Originally Posted by ElixirMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-25 08:47 #23470Senior Member

Posts: 279Olive Health spa alternative?
Sad that this one's shut down, when I waited in the lot from 9:30-11 am to see if they were going to open I saw about 10 other guys try to get in and walk back out disappointed. I had to kill time in the area regardless. What else is functional in the area? I haven't been to Calla in 2 years, first time I went was great, tried 2 more times and both weren't worth it. Foot and body in MH was DIY or not at all last I tried there.
-
06-04-25 15:57 #23469Senior Member

Posts: 53Calla
Anyone had good luck at Calla lately? I've been twice. First time I left happy and the next time I left sad. Maybe it depends on who you get? Or YMMV?
-
06-03-25 21:05 #23468Senior Member

Posts: 25Sonny's on Olive Blvd is closed, while Classes on Clayton Rd is open as usual.
Originally Posted by OhioSteve513
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-25 09:36 #23467Senior Member

Posts: 1744Star Spa
They were two weeks ago. Very willing to roaming hands as well.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-25 07:37 #23466Senior Member

Posts: 411Star Spa
Is this spa in Fenton still doing HJs?
-
06-02-25 23:15 #23465Senior Member

Posts: 38Which place is supposedly shut down?
This is very confusing. Which place is supposedly shut down?
Originally Posted by Smithss
[View Original Post]
Health / Sunny's on Olive Blvd. , west of 141 / Bowlero.
Or.
Classic on Clayton Rd, between 141 & Clarkson.
My 2 dependable go-to places.
-
06-02-25 19:30 #23464Senior Member

Posts: 25Not a Classic
It's not the Classic Spa, it's the Sunny Spa. They are not the same shop.
Originally Posted by SamuelAdams
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 17:13 #23463Senior Member

Posts: 40Belle massage in Belleville has handy, Sasa massage in Bethalto didn't offer anything, I thinks there's one in Fairview heights called spring spa but I have zero info on it. If your willing to drive a hour out to either Nashville Il, or Litchfield good times can be had at those spas.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 17:00 #23462Senior Member

Posts: 411ILL AMPs
Are there AMPs south like Belleville and Waterloo that offer HJs or more. Headed that way later this week if anyone has info. 😊.
-
06-02-25 12:09 #23461Senior Member

Posts: 70Rose in Union
I paid $100 for 90 minutes, I believe it's $40 for 30 and $70 for 60. I just laid down on the table uncovered and as she was massaging me I rubbed on her body whenever I got the chance to without interruption to the massage. Wasn't a lot of teasing until a few minutes before the flip. On the flip she didn't cover it up and I was already standing at attention. She pointed at my hand like she wanted me to DIY and I pointed back that I wanted her to. She finished me off and rubbed my feet till the time was up. I usually tip $40 for HE but I went ahead and tipped $50 (tip was not discussed).
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 11:00 #23460Senior Member

Posts: 338Samantha
PLM (Lake specifically) is on break this week so I have to assume she's just setting her own appointments. I've seen her and she is curvy and attractive. Also a pretty open menu with BBBJ, DATY, back door play and she took the liberty of eating my ass during oral. I have to assume that FS is likely on the table as well although I didn't ask or partake.
Originally Posted by BallHair123
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





