Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 1252 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 559 1059 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 18772
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17902

    Need a Rec

    I was very active a number of years ago and while I'm not really active now, I occasionally want to dabble a bit. I play only occasionally. For instance I had several nice visits to Polo before it closed.

    I visited LJs years ago and it was pretty much in and out. Visited 3rd not long ago and while a little better, wasn't my cup of tea, so to speak.

    I'm a bit older, so I need some coaxing. Lots of gentle teasing followed by a nice ending of some sort is perfect for me. I would love to get a few recs by PM of places that are pretty reliable. I'm not in a position to visit often enough to really set up a report, but neither do I look at all like potential LE.

    Thanks,

    Rg.

  2. #17901
    Quote Originally Posted by DorkHelmet  [View Original Post]
    ...After getting undressed I looked for a pillow under the table. It was there which I thought was a good sign....
    Don't think a pillow under the table is a reliable sign. I've been to plenty of legit MTs where they put a pillow under your head on the flip.

    Surprised she didn't pull away when you were squeezing her ass, though. That's generally a great sign.

  3. #17900
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphalt  [View Original Post]
    The ad was in the Richmond Craigslist pages so I'll post it here. Across the road from Walmart is a brand new AMP. It's only been open less than a week. You can't miss the sign outside the small business plaza along the road. Lisa is probably in her 30's and nice looking with a decent rack. I'm sure she'd look great with her clothes off but that didn't happen and I don't think it ever will. In such a small conservative little town like Tappahannok I really didn't expect much but it's always worth a try. Her massage is pretty good but not great for. 8. No extras.

    You never know what a monger might get with good manners and a little repeat business. She's the only game in town and I'm sure she knows it. In any event, any fool would know enough to lay low for a while before figuring out who her friends might be and give them benefits.
    Tried her out Saturday morning. After getting undressed I looked for a pillow under the table. It was there which I thought was a good sign. During the massage I squeezed her ass quite a bit which she didn't seem to mind, another good sign. Got to the flip and she immediately covered jr up. I uncovered and started to DIY. She was like NO NO NO NO. So just like the previous post says, legit 🙄. She is a good looking woman with nice boobs though, it's a shame.

  4. #17899

    Zen

    Quote Originally Posted by NYC2804  [View Original Post]
    Went there today and was pleased by the new place. It is a legit spa from what I experienced. But the massage was really really good. Mid 40's woman good with it. I will head back when I need that legit massage.
    I was texting with them the other day I was told they were too busy, go to classic on parham (near patterson). Went there and had a decent L1 finish. Mid 40's lady with very nice C cups.

  5. #17898
    Quote Originally Posted by HuslIslander  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/massage/sweetyiren

    I saw this one. Paid 230 roses for an hour topless massage. The massage was OK, lasted like 40 minutes with baby oil. On the flip came the upsell. Wanted $ more just to touch her so I stopped her there before she could tell me the cost for other services and just proceeded with standard finish. Said she worked for an agency and they make the rules. Showered afterwards. Looks 8, massage 6. Will not repeat as in my opinion, there is better value for money. I think the following work for the same agency:

    https://tryst.link/massage/ellisdemenko

    https://tryst.link/massage/sharlotabelzz
    $ just to touch haha I think if for everything including massage it is like $$ they are our of their mind LOL.

  6. #17897

    Eastern European

    https://tryst.link/massage/sweetyiren

    I saw this one. Paid 230 roses for an hour topless massage. The massage was OK, lasted like 40 minutes with baby oil. On the flip came the upsell. Wanted $ more just to touch her so I stopped her there before she could tell me the cost for other services and just proceeded with standard finish. Said she worked for an agency and they make the rules. Showered afterwards. Looks 8, massage 6. Will not repeat as in my opinion, there is better value for money. I think the following work for the same agency:

    https://tryst.link/massage/ellisdemenko

    https://tryst.link/massage/sharlotabelzz

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekerB12  [View Original Post]
    Hello my friends in arms. Question fro everyone, does anyone knows providers from either Russia or ukraine or whatever from there side? I rememebr there used to be a few who would travel here once a month but I think they stopped coming years ago. So I am looking to see if there are anyone else?

    P.S. I found one who would ask for 5 benhamins for massage being 50+. It is just as crasy as it is stupid.

  7. #17896
    Senior Member


    Posts: 419

    Ljs

    Went to LJS, met up with Sunny (she told me later) answered the door. She was tall, long black hair and cute enough, 30-40's with c cups. $60 house 1-hr, she gave standard back rub. After about 4 minutes she had me flip which kind of surprised me, You OK?, chuckled to myself a 4-min back rub?. In a serious tone arms on her hips she started up sell, asked if interested in anything else, suggested FS and bbj, she said 1. 5, settled on 1. 4 up front. Decent enough but all business with service a bit rushed (done yet? Looking at her watch like I've got others my boss has me committed to). It was okay, nothing special. Chalk it up to experience YMMV.

  8. #17895

    Zen spa on the foreathills

    Went there today and was pleased by the new place. It is a legit spa from what I experienced. But the massage was really really good. Mid 40's woman good with it. I will head back when I need that legit massage.

  9. #17894

    New One In Tappa

    The ad was in the Richmond Craigslist pages so I'll post it here. Across the road from Walmart is a brand new AMP. It's only been open less than a week. You can't miss the sign outside the small business plaza along the road. Lisa is probably in her 30's and nice looking with a decent rack. I'm sure she'd look great with her clothes off but that didn't happen and I don't think it ever will. In such a small conservative little town like Tappahannok I really didn't expect much but it's always worth a try. Her massage is pretty good but not great for. 8. No extras.

    You never know what a monger might get with good manners and a little repeat business. She's the only game in town and I'm sure she knows it. In any event, any fool would know enough to lay low for a while before figuring out who her friends might be and give them benefits.

  10. #17893

    Eastern european

    Hello my friends in arms. Question fro everyone, does anyone knows providers from either Russia or ukraine or whatever from there side? I rememebr there used to be a few who would travel here once a month but I think they stopped coming years ago. So I am looking to see if there are anyone else?

    P.S. I found one who would ask for 5 benhamins for massage being 50+. It is just as crasy as it is stupid.

  11. #17892
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    I have reviewed before but it's been a while. Consistently received very good massages at this spot and I love the table shower. Normally this spot is legit, but got a nice surprise the last visit! AMP are like a box of chocolates! LOL.
    Sent you PM.

  12. #17891

    Jasmin

    Another good visit to Jasmin out past Short Pump. $7 for hour, $6 for the lady. I didn't get a name, I go infrequently so they're always rotated out by the time I get back anyway. Asked for medium pressure and was very happy with the massage, which was mostly typical but with a little teasing. No negotiations on the flip, pretty much right down to business. Really slow and sensual, no jackhammer finish here. Didn't get a name, but she was definitely on the younger side (maybe late 30's? Early 40's? Little scalp massage afterwards then on my way, feeling very happy. She started changing the sheets while I was still there, which I always like to see too.

  13. #17890

    Asia Health

    I have reviewed before but it's been a while. Consistently received very good massages at this spot and I love the table shower. Normally this spot is legit, but got a nice surprise the last visit! AMP are like a box of chocolates! LOL.

  14. #17889

    Cosily

    Stopped by the other day during normal hours and it was closed. Anyone know what's up? Feel free to pm if you prefer.

  15. #17888

    RE: Confused

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheVeryTop  [View Original Post]
    Confused what this would mean? Maybe its cause when I saw her she only did an L1 finish?
    Think we can read between the lines and figure it out? Sounds like you probably did.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape