Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 30805
-
06-01-25 18:14 #27970Senior Member

Posts: 585The greatest dreams I ever had were in an all-inclusive I did on Isla Margarita in 2017. I got the two-girl package for a 4 day vacation. The women were absolute supermodel caliber. They're all tested, and you have to email them your test results taken within two weeks of your arrival, if you want to go bare. They give you an identifying wristband that lets all the women know you are safe for bare activities. They are with you 24/7, unless you ask them for alone time. You can go into town and they'll be your dates and tour guides, or you can just be in the pool, drinking and banging. Every guy there had at least two women, and there were still singles all over that you could pull in for a flat day or night rate. I went with one of my guy friends and we switched women mid-week just to keep things fresh. The menu was entirely open. The cost was about 2800 roses for the week, but that included the resort, meals etc. I suspect this is more pricey today. I've heard that Colombia has one of these islands as well. Last time I was in Caracas I could not believe the quality of the women working the front desk of my hotel. I kept asking to take selfies with them in their business attire. Because I didn't think anyone would believe me. I think Venezuela has the most beautiful women in the world (More Miss Universe winners there than any other country), but on Isla Margarita that kicks up another notch, where just walking around the island you can snap your neck looking at them. The resort has a lot to choose from, and the local economy makes you a rockstar there. I went through the resort itself, not 'Sex Island', the promotional company mentioned in the article I've linked (It seems like SI is really marking this up). Probably the single greatest thing ever was arriving at the airport, collecting our bags and seeing a big sign with our names with 12 girls in bikinis waving at us. The driver got our bags and the girls put each of us in a different row of the shuttle bus, and we were each getting blown by 6 girls on the way to the resort. That was an arrival that will never be topped. The funny thing is that in the video contained in the article is one from my original pair of girls. The ones in the video are an accurate representation of the quality. If they still do these vacations, I highly recommend saving up for it. It will give you the greatest memories of your life. https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...diary-13745030.
Originally Posted by Fishing2024
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 17:40 #27969Senior Member

Posts: 216https://dwslivescan.co.wake.nc.us/mu...hotSearch.aspx
Originally Posted by JJCale
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 17:31 #27968Regular Member

Posts: 23Does anyone have info on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/835093410647
-
06-01-25 17:08 #27967Senior Member

Posts: 174I know this is a random ask but does anyone have any connections down in Santiago DR? Work has me going a few places this month and I'll be there all week.
-
06-01-25 14:34 #27966Senior Member

Posts: 432Kitten from Oxford
I have heard varying reports about her so TOFTT, been after her for months. Decent location in Rural Oxford but be prepared to trek thru the woods to her treehouse. Yes, a real treehouse. I got what was promised for price agreed to. I will definitely repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/oxfor...t/450589521246
-
06-01-25 13:04 #27965Senior Member

Posts: 83These places are common in DR
For example:
Originally Posted by Fishing2024
[View Original Post]
https://www.blackbeardsadultresort.com/hotel.html
Has been around for years offering local women. Others offer primarily Eastern European women for a premium.
-
06-01-25 11:15 #27964Senior Member

Posts: 234I personally wouldn't trust it. If I'm doing the deed I want the contact between just me and the provider. No in-betweens, handlers and so on.
Originally Posted by Fishing2024
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 11:13 #27963Senior Member

Posts: 234Link to the page? I've seen people post about it but haven't found it myself yet.
Originally Posted by MmceStep
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 08:00 #27962Senior Member

Posts: 347Sex vacation
https://www.drnights.com/rates-a-packages/
Anyone ever done anything like this?
-
05-31-25 16:32 #27961Senior Member

Posts: 129NGL. Wish the site would make membership more difficult. Odds that some intrepid LEO joins and coordinates a sting with the help of the site are way too high. The UTR sub is rife with potential in that regard.
Originally Posted by MmceStep
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 12:59 #27960Regular Member

Posts: 20What's going on fellas been trying to get my account activated for a while now just been watching from the sidelines.
Been seeing this Ad looks fake but idk any info.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/598520035493
Also have some positive reviews for a few in here I've seen will post shortly thanks.
-
05-29-25 19:32 #27959Senior Member

Posts: 585Yep, you'll see them on the county mugshot pages, with the (F) for Felony.
Originally Posted by CrylFern
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-25 21:18 #27958Senior Member

Posts: 83Anyone charged yet?
It's been over 6 months. Has anyone anywhere in NC been charged under this law?
Originally Posted by MmceStep
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-25 16:18 #27957Senior Member

Posts: 585As ScottiePimp correctly points out, just being in the place of prostitution counts as solicitation in NC. In other states solicitation requires that you give a decoy (real human in person) payment. That 'touch me' stuff is meant to alert you that it's a cop before providing payment in those other states (although most of the time that won't save you in those states). In NC the bar is set so low it's not even funny. If you make contact with the provider and then show up at 'the place of prostitution' you have committed solicitation (felony). Note that this is just the spot they've told you to go to, and can be the hotel parking lot, and you never have to actually meet a provider. The crazy thing is that they can charge you with solicitation and call you a 'human trafficker' when there is in fact no victim. Crazy stuff. The craziest thing. Let's say you meet a prostitute and actually do the deed with her, and then get caught somehow. That's 'engaging in prostitution', which is a misdemeanor. So, in theory you can get a felony by committing a crime with no actual victim and a misdemeanor for a crime where you actually did the deed.
Originally Posted by Wannatry461
[View Original Post]
There's one wrinkle. In Greensboro they've implemented an ordinance where officers and police informants cannot touch people or be touched inappropriately anymore. If you went to a legal massage parlor (so obviously not an indisputable place of prostitution) and the provider touches you before you seek extra services, this is not a cop. Any attorney would be thrilled to have your case.
-
05-27-25 08:45 #27956Senior Member

Posts: 42Failed attempts
I have tried reaching out to her a few times but never get a reply. Would love to see her, updated pics looks like she is about to pop.
Originally Posted by Joshua1337
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






