Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 1739
-
06-10-25 00:15 #1259Forum Sponsors

Posts: 345SugarLifeNow
New SLN Girl, Caramel 32.
https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Carameldelight92/
-
06-09-25 10:49 #1258Senior Member

Posts: 356This is a fake ad. Website is total trash.
Originally Posted by SugarLifeNow
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-25 03:58 #1257Senior Member

Posts: 356Looks legit!
Originally Posted by SugarLifeNow
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-25 23:29 #1256Forum Sponsors

Posts: 345SugarLifeNow
New SLN Girl, Alex 24.
https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/SweetAlexy/
-
06-06-25 16:19 #1255Senior Member

Posts: 71I knew the profile. I linked it first. I was wondering if she was reviewed here under a different name. Apparently she had a few reviews in the cuddle comfort thread under the name babybat.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 13:04 #1254Senior Member

Posts: 1884Theresa on seek
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-1a3ccb296b41
Originally Posted by Billiam99
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 03:17 #1253Senior Member

Posts: 78L8 nk has been provided
https://members.seeking.com/messages...b-16227ea0f92f
Originally Posted by Billiam99
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 15:28 #1252Senior Member

Posts: 194Dani
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-336230956d06
Saw this one at her place in north phx. 500. Cfs but bare everything else and did some bare stripper slides. With repeat visits pretty sure bare is on the table. Nice house. Obvious man made ass and tits. A little thicker than the pics. Doesn't have that ripped stomach anymore but she isn't fat. I'd see her again if the price was lower. If she went BBFS I'd pay the 500.
-
06-03-25 15:34 #1251Senior Member

Posts: 356She's been on here for a few years. We texted twice from her two different profiles (with two different numbers.) The above profile is at least her 3rd. First time we didn't get to ppm. Second time I offered 300 and didn't reply. Her socials and age check out.
Originally Posted by ArizDon
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-25 13:21 #1250Senior Member

Posts: 1884Kendra on seek
This sounds like the same Kendra I've talked to last year (although her other profile was in Tucson), tells me she's based in Phoenix but travels to Tucson for her lash clients.
Originally Posted by ArizDon
[View Original Post]
I believe she's got a kid, wanted 500 ppm back then. Didn't meet up our schedule didn't align and I lost interest later.
-
06-03-25 02:06 #1249Senior Member

Posts: 356Profiles with one photo?
Now this one:
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-5c4e37214753
Has been on the site for about as long as I have. And for the past couple of years she has been "active" almost everyday that I'm on.
Can anyone verify her legitimacy??
-
06-02-25 12:40 #1248Regular Member

Posts: 8Theresa
I know she used to be known as babybat on cuddle comfort until she got banned.
Originally Posted by Billiam99
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 12:11 #1247Senior Member

Posts: 71Theresa
Was it under a different name or profile? I searched both and couldn't find anything.
Originally Posted by FreeWayRoss
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 11:36 #1246Senior Member

Posts: 194Under what name? No results for Theresa when searched.
Originally Posted by FreeWayRoss
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 11:48 #1245Senior Member

Posts: 337Theresa
This one has been reviewed previously.
Originally Posted by Billiam99
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





