Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 3829
-
06-12-25 09:45 #3319Regular Member

Posts: 14That sucks. That was one of my favorites.
Originally Posted by RickPete69
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 14:18 #3318Senior Member

Posts: 99"U Spa" Closed?
Tried calling "U Spa" to see who was available today and no one answered and message was that "voicemail was not set up yet". Was in the area so swung by and it looks like they are closed. No answer at the door and all of the signage is gone.
Anyone have any more intel? Had a great time last time and was looking to repeat. Ended up at Bamboo.
Be safe all.
-
06-11-25 14:15 #3317Senior Member

Posts: 99Bamboo-Angie
Just stopped by Bamboo and drew Angie. Nice pleasant older woman, kinda butterface but nice body. $50 for the house and good massage. On the flip allowed OTC roaming and when asked about playing with boobs she said that would be another $100 and would allow sucking. I opted out as she was getting things done with HJ so unloaded before she had a change to do that.
Nice visit, she mentioned it has been pretty slow lately, yesterday she said she was only one there and only had two customers. I did hear another monger come in while I was there, but she mentioned it's been a slow week.
Will probably repeat, always pretty dependable option.
Be safe out there.
-
06-07-25 20:23 #3316Regular Member

Posts: 21She does look like her post. I commented on it and she said she thought she needed to update her pics, but I thought they were pretty good.
Originally Posted by LorXL
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-25 13:35 #3315Senior Member

Posts: 347That site still has Lulu's ad from almost a year ago. It's no wonder why that number blocks anything incoming.
Originally Posted by FinallyJoined
[View Original Post]
https://adultfantacy.com/ads/9061
-
06-07-25 12:14 #3314Senior Member

Posts: 58Bamboo has huge variance when they rotate sometimes. I've had ladies won't even allow UTC roaming, and other times they will get in their birthday suit with you.
Originally Posted by FinallyJoined
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 18:48 #3313Senior Member

Posts: 187Thanks for sharing. I ended up visiting recently. Was fun per usual. Girl was nice, good hygiene but a bit big.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
The recent Bamboo add on that site is interesting. Advertising a more expanded menu. Wonder if it's true.
-
06-06-25 18:46 #3312Senior Member

Posts: 187Always been $220 for 60 min full for me.
Originally Posted by JohnP423
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 13:05 #3311Senior Member

Posts: 72Grove rate?
What's the going rate for FS at grove? I feel like I've read conflicting numbers on here before. Anyone been recently?
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 09:56 #3310Senior Member

Posts: 347Grove
Grove has an ad from yesterday 6/3.
Originally Posted by FinallyJoined
[View Original Post]
https://adultfantacy.com/ads/21674
-
06-03-25 17:56 #3309Senior Member

Posts: 77Avg
Only saw two ladies around, may have been more, but they were standard fair. (Guessing mid / late 30's, average looks) depending on what level you're looking for there may be other options. (E. G. See my post below. Pricy but very cute).
Originally Posted by JohnP423
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-25 14:25 #3308Senior Member

Posts: 72How is the current talent at HoE? Been wanting to try it, but I can't do the old lady thing personally.
Originally Posted by Significant05
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 22:22 #3307Senior Member

Posts: 77Michigan Ave Spa
A heads up to those who partake in the area. Maybe it's a sign of the times but the newer AMP on Michigan Ave has some GPS. Very cute and playful ladies working there with a solid massage. That alone would get a good tip from me. However, standard finish with light OTC led to her demanding a tip 80+ tip (after the session) on two recent visits. She would not let it go with 80 being 'low'. Not a fan of the approach so likely won't repeat, but can't blame anyone who does. Lili is very cute. Be safe.
-
06-01-25 05:55 #3306Senior Member

Posts: 77Can't speak to Shangri-la but HoE is business as usual (at least if was last week).
Originally Posted by FinallyJoined
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 18:50 #3305Senior Member

Posts: 187Shangra la
Anyone know if Shangra La has closed. I've reached out with no success.
I haven't seen adds on the regular sites for HOE, Shangra or Grove lately. Wondering if there are ICE concerns.











Reply With Quote




