Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 58879
-
06-02-25 18:44 #52324Regular Member

Posts: 22Blue Ocean
Has anyone been there recently? I heard it's an AMP, but also heard that they may have some Latina's, but at this point it may be closed for all. I know because everything is mixed up at the moment after being out of the area the better part of a year.
-
06-02-25 12:43 #52323Senior Member

Posts: 160Thats really unfortunate. Can't get some real use out of being fixed.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 12:08 #52322Senior Member

Posts: 2270Tokyo will be closed for "a few months" until they get their licensing sorted out.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 10:45 #52321Senior Member

Posts: 1232Exactly
Next time I'm there I'm yelling 'ICE'! While I point down the street.
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
My opinion is orange county sheriff doesn't go after headlines like our neighboring counties, they're to busy fighting 'real' crime. They do however have a obligation to investigate complaints from neighbors of 'busy' spas.
-
06-02-25 00:08 #52320Senior Member

Posts: 418Yeah, I had a similar experience last year when she went by JJ. She tried to mask her bad service with some dirty talk, guessing that's what happened with you? Hahaha!
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1956
[View Original Post]
She made my 'no repeat' list then, and luckily from careful reading of the forum I knew it was the same girl. Last time I was in town, dodged that second bullet.
But in my mind, it was a win/win for both her and I!
Peace.Last edited by BooBoo24; 06-02-25 at 00:11. Reason: Punctuation and spacing
-
06-02-25 00:01 #52319Senior Member

Posts: 418Re: ET
Eh, fuck them, you're not doing anything wrong. There's nothing abnormal about getting a massage.
Originally Posted by DickJackman
[View Original Post]
Just give the Scissor Schmucks a smile and a wave; after all, it's you that should feel bad for them. They're the ones that are seething with jealousy of you and what you're about to experience.
Great post, I agree, Cici is a cutie...and such a charming girl!Last edited by BooBoo24; 06-02-25 at 00:02. Reason: Punctuation
-
06-01-25 22:01 #52318Senior Member

Posts: 182Iris
Went to QQ, Drew Iris. She was quite strange, distant unil the TS opened up. Then she was quite slick in her performance, but it really wasn't believable.
-
06-01-25 17:24 #52317Senior Member

Posts: 143Thank you
MG, I checked out the location, not far out of my way. I wish A2 hadn't closed, that was very convenient! Much appreciated!
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 13:06 #52316Regular Member

Posts: 22Current
I love the former lists that had the locations broken down, but that was a while ago. If not with addresses, can someone let me know if there's anything left in Altamonte with FS. Also, what's the actual current list of the top ones. Everything from 8 months ago seems to be gone, it's sad. So maybe the names where someone can do a google search and get the address.
Thank You!
-
06-01-25 13:03 #52315Regular Member

Posts: 22I would love to know the same thing. There was one in Altamonte but now it's showing as closed. Anyone have help? Maybe as far as the Altamonte area. Thanks.
Originally Posted by TheRealPeso
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 12:17 #52314Senior Member

Posts: 1232QQ the best right now, not as far as milk (from Brevard). The one on Dylan Loren cir. NOT International. Some times that place busy as milk used to be, if so try reading Dr. Willy's 'idiot guide' just scroll down a few post, read everything in between because things are happening fast.
Originally Posted by GalWatcher
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 11:06 #52313Senior Member

Posts: 384To kyo closed? Dang, that one was real close to me. Now I got to actually travel and figure out somewhere else, damn.
Originally Posted by TtPopSikle
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 08:54 #52312Senior Member

Posts: 143Need Some Help
Orlando brethren, over the years, I have had the occasional opportunity to enjoy some of your AMPs, (nothing like the Brevard AMPs). Of course, the best ones would have legal problems and close, (maybe only temporarily). Milk Massage was a favorite, but it was a bit far. Then there was the one on south OBT, (just south of 528). Is that still a good place, or is there a better one that is very close to the airport? PM if you prefer.
-
06-01-25 08:41 #52311Senior Member

Posts: 171ET Spa
I keep hearing new ladies are coming but they never seem to arrive. I guess CiCi is all we are going to get for now.
-
06-01-25 02:48 #52310Senior Member

Posts: 187List!
Thank you for this!
Originally Posted by DrWilly
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





