Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 13799
-
06-01-25 09:58 #12149Senior Member

Posts: 286Real but not impressed
She's real but I was wholly unimpressed. Definitely bigger than the pics, and the least GFE of all the girls that have been in that complex. I'd pass. He currently has two others there. Ask him about the others.
Originally Posted by Sk7499
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 00:48 #12148Senior Member

Posts: 302Damn. I guess back to the bars for me if I want GFE with latinas.
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 00:10 #12147Senior Member

Posts: 156For those raw dogging just a question aren't you all scared to catch something.
Originally Posted by Snapp
[View Original Post]
Maybe I'm misinformed.
-
06-01-25 00:06 #12146Senior Member

Posts: 86Saw that BP has the Japan girl now, the site seems to be making a subtle wink to BBFS being available so I may give a try with the girl in the room, sure there's an up charge tho. Amanda hasn't posted new lineup yet but the booker told me there was no upcharge for full BB so hope that's accurate if I go.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 00:01 #12145Senior Member

Posts: 156Well so for the proce I'm hoping it's 3 or under and that includes good service two attempts and there is actually service as at some places things are like watching ice melt and action is limited.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
As for being busy that was assumption I was never there but I see a lot of people mention these places so I guess I assumed lot of traffic. Hows the parking situation, is there less traffic on certain days thanks.
-
05-31-25 23:20 #12144Senior Member

Posts: 1713Tomorrow is the 1st of the month, which means brand new girls. They posted their new lineups already. The prices are listed on their websites. Not sure what your break the bank budget is. And not sure what you mean by a lot actions since you have never been there. How would you even know that.
Originally Posted by Sk7499
[View Original Post]
https://bluephoenixchi.com/
https://greenbuddhachi.com/
-
05-31-25 22:52 #12143Senior Member

Posts: 281My only good one was with a Brazilian girl at, unfortunately, Lily's. Her name was Vick. Wrote her a review. Other than that, no.
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 22:43 #12142Senior Member

Posts: 413Latina GFE
Has anybody actually received GFE services from any of the latinas at these Asian apts / parlors? I had two experiences very similar to this report while paying the posted GFE rate, won't won't get tricked a third time. Seriously, if they'd just be honest and indicate that their latinas don't provide GFE / VIP services.
Originally Posted by Ratso100
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 22:39 #12141Senior Member

Posts: 156Is there a good selection here. I'm looking for more of a tan girl than China maybe Japanese if possible. Will this place break the bank I always wanted to go there but seemed like lot of action there.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 22:31 #12140Senior Member

Posts: 1713Can't speak for other places, but both GB and BP will let you view the lineup. Like I said, just ask the door guy politely.
Originally Posted by Sk7499
[View Original Post]
You can walk out if you don't like what you see. But if you walk out each time without picking a girl, after a few times (like 3 or 4 times) the door guy will remember you. He won't even open the door for you the next time as you are just a time waster to him.
-
05-31-25 22:10 #12139Senior Member

Posts: 156The one from Jason's post
Originally Posted by Terrapin911
[View Original Post]
https://m.adultsearch.com/us/illinois/chicago/female-escorts/3623448
has a friend named mali. She's pretty cute.
-
05-31-25 21:58 #12138Senior Member

Posts: 156Which place is this open to pm I'd love to pick.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 21:57 #12137Senior Member

Posts: 156Asian apt
This one to anyone see her. I just strike out at these places not sure if she's real.
https://tryst.link/escort/lisaa
-
05-31-25 21:53 #12136Senior Member

Posts: 156Asiam girl
Anyone see her and know how to get in touch I want see her but she doesn't answer.
https://tryst.link/escort/asiannina
-
05-31-25 21:43 #12135Senior Member

Posts: 1713Yes, you can just show up. As for lineup, just ask the door guy politely and tell him you want to see all the girls before making a choice.
Originally Posted by Dfm101
[View Original Post]
For weekday, go between 2 pm and 5 pm. That is after lunch hour rush and before people get off work. Weekends are slow too as most of the married guys can't go because their wives are home.













Reply With Quote




