Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1223

    Cookie

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I have known Rochelle for a couple of years now. I have featured her pictures and reviewed her on four maybe five occasions. She is certainly a beautiful young girl. On more than one occasion I have had to pass her up because she was skizzing (acting weird).

    Rochelle comes from a rather impressive background. Apparently her mother has not completely given up on her. And I don’t think Rochelle has given up on herself. I have seen documents and pictures of her in college and at her mother's house. The girl has a lot of promise – if she can ever get away from the life.

    Follow this link Rochelle with a little wieght to see how she looks with a little more weight. If you search further back you’ll find more pictures of Rochelle in various states of beauty.

    CookyJar
    I don't know what she is charging, but with her looks she could get some serious jack.

  2. #1222

    Re: Damn Cooky, Rochelle is smokin.....

    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk
    She could use a little meat on her bones. She is a little skinny for me but her face is absolutely stunning. With a little (and I mean just a little) makeup she would be model perfect.
    If she resurfaces please let us know....
    I have known Rochelle for a couple of years now. I have featured her pictures and reviewed her on four maybe five occasions. She is certainly a beautiful young girl. On more than one occasion I have had to pass her up because she was skizzing (acting weird).

    Rochelle comes from a rather impressive background. Apparently her mother has not completely given up on her. And I don’t think Rochelle has given up on herself. I have seen documents and pictures of her in college and at her mother's house. The girl has a lot of promise – if she can ever get away from the life.

    Follow this link Rochelle with a little wieght to see how she looks with a little more weight. If you search further back you’ll find more pictures of Rochelle in various states of beauty.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rocelle 2008.jpg‎   Rocelle 2008 2.jpg‎   Rocelle 2008 3.jpg‎   Rocelle in park.jpg‎   Rocelle in Park 2.jpg‎  

    Rochelle 2007.jpg‎   Rochelle 2007 2.jpg‎   Rochelle 2007 3.jpg‎  

  3. #1221

    Cooky

    I though it was Cindy Crawford for a second there, damn fine score.

  4. #1220

    Damn Cooky, Rochelle is smokin.....

    She could use a little meat on her bones.She is a little skinny for me but her face is absolutely stunning. With a little (and I mean just a little) makeup she would be model perfect.

    If she resurfaces please let us know....

  5. #1219
    Senior Member


    Posts: 171

    Skhades of Sophia Loren (facially)

    Looks Italian to me.

  6. #1218

    Well said, CJR

    I've always liked your pics; you have some really good shots among the many you have submitted. Rochelle would be welcome in anybody's bed!

    Keep up the good work and ignore the critics.

    Magic

  7. #1217
    Senior Member


    Posts: 139

    Cooky Jar

    Keep up the good work.

    Your postings and pics are top notch.

    The nay sayers are just jealous of you.

    Wish we had someone in my area as talented with a camera as you.

  8. #1216

    I ditto whatever he just said--LOL!

    Cooky I think I would pick Rochelle on this batch of cookies. What nationality do you think she is anyway? She looks like from Russia or something. Does she speak english well or with an accent. Maybe I have looked at to many mail order bride catalogs.. LOL!

    Happy Hunting..

    Quote Originally Posted by Ausse Salt
    G'day Mates,

    Surely dont know why the bleedin' piss some o' you drongos wanna get-onto Cookey for his pitchers & photos.
    Our mate does good camera-work & gets the lovvys to pose for him. When I look at the "Photo gallery" I only wanna see pitchers o' naked lovvys -- not all the gypps & jokes that are posted there.

    Dont know meself what street-lovvys you blokes see when yer punting 'round the pitch, but the street-workers we got here in Wheeling look like the ones Cookey posts-up.
    Not every one can be a porno-girl.

    So if you dont wanna look at Cookeys photos then dont look & you can go piss up a rope, you bludgers!

    ### Salty

  9. #1215

    Rochelle

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    PS: Grab the pepto. Here are a few more pictures of two previously featured girls. The word on the street is that Rochelle has once again returned home to her mothers. And, Love who was last seen walking in lower G’Town has fallen out of my good graces. During the my last encounter with Love, she rushed the hell out of me.
    Man, what happened to Rochelle? Still around? Damn, what would it take to fly that girl down to memphis? The south is a bit dry for now with all the bust. Crazy!

    Be safe

    AC

  10. #1214
    G'day Mates,

    Surely dont know why the bleedin' piss some o' you drongos wanna get-onto Cookey for his pitchers & photos.
    Our mate does good camera-work & gets the lovvys to pose for him. When I look at the "Photo gallery" I only wanna see pitchers o' naked lovvys -- not all the gypps & jokes that are posted there.

    Dont know meself what street-lovvys you blokes see when yer punting 'round the pitch, but the street-workers we got here in Wheeling look like the ones Cookey posts-up.
    Not every one can be a porno-girl.

    So if you dont wanna look at Cookeys photos then dont look & you can go piss up a rope, you bludgers!

    ### Salty

  11. #1213

    RE: Re: 1st hosedown in a month

    Quote Originally Posted by Timexpired
    AMEN, I don't care what the section is called, apparently he don't care about quality! These chicks are like science fair projects
    Every so often, for the benefit of the new members, I post this disclaimer. Regardless to what members such as, Timexpired; may believe, my name is CookyJar and not Frankenstein. I am not manufacturing women in my basement. All of the girls that I feature exist in the real world. The girls who pictures I post actually walk the streets of Philadelphia and Camden. They are available to the average monger, if he wants them.

    I use the same tools to locate the girls in my pictures that most of you use. I am hampered by and aided by the same type of barriers. The biggest differences between what I do and what most of you do (other than the fact that I take pictures) is that I get to see the full package. The next biggest thing is that I show it all. Good, bad or indifferent, I report it all. It would be easy for me to hide the more disgusting of my finds. I could just promote the beautiful by forgetting the rest. To do that I’d have to be able to determine just what is meant by a “10.” I cannot for the life of me understand how most of you rate women.

    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit
    Stacey is amazing!
    Misfit
    IMHO, Stacey is a nice looking girl. Is she amazing? Maybe! Yet, most of the comments following the posting of her pictures seem to suggest otherwise. IMHO, the majority of the girls I feature are above normal in the looks category. And, in most cases, when the girl is not up to even my own low standards, I acknowledge the fact. If the girl is a little big or heavy, if the lady is older or a MILF, and if the face of the girl looks like it should be hidden behind a mask, I say it is so. I don’t hide the facts. So what’s the beef?


    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That is a fact. Most of us older, more mature, knowledgeable guys know this. We, experienced gentlemen, know that often two men may look at the same girl and both see her differently. I personally learned this after seeing and meeting the wives and girlfriends of some of my comrades in arms. After listening to them brag about their mates for a year, I could not believe my eyes upon meeting their better halves. Either it was not the same girls or they must have changed over the past year. What had often been described as a hot, beautiful, sexy lady was more often a pudgy little twat. Not everything with long blonde hair and blue eyes is a beautiful girl. It could be a dog.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stud Daddy
    Cooky while we appreciate your desire to share these rare & valuable finds with us could you try more for Quality, of subject & content, than quantity of pix of some HIV ass infected skank week after week. We really don't care about your Lust Life of cheap skank-ass, crack-****** you post in abundance week after week. perhaps finding a true gem & representing her well would better allow you to develop your photo-skills & give the rest of us some stomach ( read retch) relief.
    So here is the jest of it. I don’t control the quality. I wish like hell that I did. If I had my way, every time a girl undresses in front of my camera, she had the body of an escort or porn star. It ain’t gonna happen. Sometimes you get a lemon. As Forrest pointed out, “Shit happens.” Quantity is, however, my call. Once I get started, most girls will let me shoot forever at no extra cost. Most of them actually like the chance to pose. So what am I to do with all of these pictures? It cost me nothing to post them here. The Admin doesn’t seem to mind, so what the hell? Beside, you don’t have to look at all of them. In fact, you don’t have to look at any of them. So, again I ask, what’s the beef?

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
    I dunno some of the girls he post on here are nasty but the fact he takes time to do so gives him cool points in book I mean alot of them I wouldn't touch but he is providing information for others nothing wrong with that take it or leave it is my opinion.
    Thanks Eddie, that’s my point exactly.

    CookyJar

    PS: Grab the pepto. Here are a few more pictures of two previously featured girls. The word on the street is that Rochelle has once again returned home to her mothers. And, Love who was last seen walking in lower G’Town has fallen out of my good graces. During the my last encounter with Love, she rushed the hell out of me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rochelle 015.jpg‎   Rochelle 12.jpg‎   Rochelle 13.jpg‎   Rochelle 23.jpg‎   Rochelle 31.jpg‎  

    Love 01.jpg‎   Love 02.jpg‎   Love 03.jpg‎   Love 04.jpg‎   Love 05.jpg‎  


  12. #1212

    Re: OldSchool Retiring...

    Quote Originally Posted by Old School 62


    Keep on "Keep'in on" guys.


    With best regards,

    OldSchool

    *A very recent photo of OldSchool is posted (Less my face). Wish I did not have to obscure it but was afraid my face might scare the hell out of you guys! (lol).

    I am the guy in the lower right of the photo, Kneeling down wearing the khaki sport coat and colorful tie. Vet's day 2008. Yes, Former Marine...
    Semper Fi, OldSchool, Semper Fi

    CookyJar

  13. #1211

    OldSchool - Photo

    Sorry guys; seems like the pic did not upload in the last post. Second try...




    Quote Originally Posted by Old School 62
    To all you great guys out there:
    Whether you are "mongers", "hobbyists", "intimidated by the emotional connection to a woman", "grew tired of being hurt and conned by woman", - for however we classify ourselves or for whatever reason we all chose to "do what we do".


    I have always viewed all of us as a community of collective consciousness.


    I have honestly shared my experiences with all of you and loved living vicariously through your experiences.


    Though for some time now most of my will, interest, determination, etc. to continue the "pursuit" has left me.


    I have - to some degree grudgingly - prepared myself for the time when I have subjectively reached my "end of cruising the stroll".


    My feelings are a jumbled mass:

    I am confused, calm, angry, nervous, peaceful, depressed and "grateful" - grateful for being spared HIV and arrest for well over 20 years; that I have been spared some pain of the "pursuit".


    I feel it is time that I must in some way justify to myself the termination of a pursuit which no longer holds any hope of having a minutia of the essentials which make a small portion of my life worth living.


    I did desperately want to continue on with our common pursuit, something I damn near loved and gave me great satisfaction.


    But again, the pursuit can no longer be -- I am "defeated" and exhausted
    emotionally.


    I can no longer "separate" myself from what I have begun to view as the "tragic", behaviorly "circular" lives of the ladies walking the stroll.


    All the above has just sucked all the damn fun of it out of me.


    I will still remain a member of the forum and read your posts. If it's OK, I will occassionaly post a "what's up".


    Not to sound weak or corny men - but after over 20 years I just need to have my damn hand held by a woman I did not have to pay to do it.


    I only hope I may meet her.


    The choice I have now made is solely my choice.


    It is still my firm belief though that there is absolutely nothing wrong with men who enjoy the pursuit.


    Keep on "Keep'in on" guys.


    With best regards,

    OldSchool

    *A very recent photo of OldSchool is posted (Less my face). Wish I did not have to obscure it but was afraid my face might scare the hell out of you guys! (lol).

    I am the guy in the lower right of the photo, Kneeling down wearing the khaki sport coat and colorful tie. Vet's day 2008. Yes, Former Marine...

  14. #1210

    OldSchool Retiring...

    To all you great guys out there:


    Whether you are "mongers", "hobbyists", "intimidated by the emotional connection to a woman", "grew tired of being hurt and conned by woman", - for however we classify ourselves or for whatever reason we all chose to "do what we do".


    I have always viewed all of us as a community of collective consciousness.


    I have honestly shared my experiences with all of you and loved living vicariously through your experiences.


    Though for some time now most of my will, interest, determination, etc. to continue the "pursuit" has left me.


    I have - to some degree grudgingly - prepared myself for the time when I have subjectively reached my "end of cruising the stroll".


    My feelings are a jumbled mass:

    I am confused, calm, angry, nervous, peaceful, depressed and "grateful" - grateful for being spared HIV and arrest for well over 20 years; that I have been spared some pain of the "pursuit".


    I feel it is time that I must in some way justify to myself the termination of a pursuit which no longer holds any hope of having a minutia of the essentials which make a small portion of my life worth living.


    I did desperately want to continue on with our common pursuit, something I damn near loved and gave me great satisfaction.


    But again, the pursuit can no longer be -- I am "defeated" and exhausted
    emotionally.


    I can no longer "separate" myself from what I have begun to view as the "tragic", behaviorly "circular" lives of the ladies walking the stroll.


    All the above has just sucked all the damn fun of it out of me.


    I will still remain a member of the forum and read your posts. If it's OK, I will occassionaly post a "what's up".


    Not to sound weak or corny men - but after over 20 years I just need to have my damn hand held by a woman I did not have to pay to do it.


    I only hope I may meet her.


    The choice I have now made is solely my choice.


    It is still my firm belief though that there is absolutely nothing wrong with men who enjoy the pursuit.


    Keep on "Keep'in on" guys.


    With best regards,

    OldSchool

    *A very recent photo of OldSchool is posted (Less my face). Wish I did not have to obscure it but was afraid my face might scare the hell out of you guys! (lol).

    I am the guy in the lower right of the photo, Kneeling down wearing the khaki sport coat and colorful tie. Vet's day 2008. Yes, Former Marine...

  15. #1209
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1464

    CookyJar

    Stacey is amazing!

    Misfit

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape