Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 24692
-
06-02-25 17:00 #23462Senior Member

Posts: 411ILL AMPs
Are there AMPs south like Belleville and Waterloo that offer HJs or more. Headed that way later this week if anyone has info. 😊.
-
06-02-25 12:09 #23461Senior Member

Posts: 70Rose in Union
I paid $100 for 90 minutes, I believe it's $40 for 30 and $70 for 60. I just laid down on the table uncovered and as she was massaging me I rubbed on her body whenever I got the chance to without interruption to the massage. Wasn't a lot of teasing until a few minutes before the flip. On the flip she didn't cover it up and I was already standing at attention. She pointed at my hand like she wanted me to DIY and I pointed back that I wanted her to. She finished me off and rubbed my feet till the time was up. I usually tip $40 for HE but I went ahead and tipped $50 (tip was not discussed).
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 11:00 #23460Senior Member

Posts: 338Samantha
PLM (Lake specifically) is on break this week so I have to assume she's just setting her own appointments. I've seen her and she is curvy and attractive. Also a pretty open menu with BBBJ, DATY, back door play and she took the liberty of eating my ass during oral. I have to assume that FS is likely on the table as well although I didn't ask or partake.
Originally Posted by BallHair123
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 08:41 #23459Senior Member

Posts: 411What was the price? Did you hint or ask or did she offer? I'm gong to be there next week and want to ck it out.
Originally Posted by Parlorhopper
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 05:33 #23458Regular Member

Posts: 7$$
Any word on the damage?
Originally Posted by Parlorhopper
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 15:06 #23457Senior Member

Posts: 40I've been trying to figure that one out also, my conspiracy laced mind thinks it has something to do with the 3 spas in east St. Louis, if you take notice there are no FS spas within a 50 mi radius of them, it's like they have some control over the metro. Once again that's pure speculation. It really makes zero sense as all surrounding cities to us and even small towns have good FS spas, it's not like the clientele won't use them as is evident by our cities massage board. We should have a bustling industry like Chicago and Indianapolis etc. Hell even Clinton Mo has a FS spa. Wish I had more than speculation to go on.
Originally Posted by Train88
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 17:37 #23456Senior Member

Posts: 186Why do other cities have such a better scene than ours? (Or so people say).
-
05-30-25 13:12 #23455Senior Member

Posts: 58Has Anyone tried this Business / Person? Looks like Westport Industrial Area
Elsa Deen, Owner of True Touch Massage - $120 for an hour. That under normal circumstances should mean somewhat sensual, HE. I think I called many moons ago and she got mad when I asked about draping. https://mekenterprisesblog.com/truetouchmassage/
-
05-30-25 11:08 #23454Senior Member

Posts: 70Rose massage in Union
Probably out of the way for a lot of you but I was in union the other day and noticed an AMP and had a few hours to kill so I got a 90 min massage, Jenni was the one who was the provider probably mid 50's and slim build. And decent massage and the absolute best HJ I've had in years. Idk if she was trying to do edging or what but she keep stopping right before the pop like 6 or 8 times. Came so hard I felt like I pulled a muscle near my hip / pelvis. I'd recommend if you're in the area at some point.
-
05-27-25 20:26 #23453Senior Member

Posts: 195I cannot find any news on this
When I searched copilot below is what I see.
Originally Posted by Smithss
[View Original Post]
Yes, Classic Spa Massage at 13714 Olive Blvd, Chesterfield, MO is permanently closed. However, I couldn't find confirmation that it was shut down specifically by police in 2025. There is a Board of Adjustment hearing scheduled for March 6, 2025, regarding Sunny's Spa, which is also located at 13714 Olive Blvd, Suite A. This hearing is related to an appeal against the denial of a business license renewal due to violations of city code. If you're looking for official details, checking local government records or news sources might be helpful.
-
05-27-25 19:28 #23452Senior Member

Posts: 25Watch St. Louis News.
Originally Posted by MoarMassage
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-25 15:04 #23451Regular Member

Posts: 23Do you have more info on this? What happened?
Originally Posted by Smithss
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-25 11:05 #23450Senior Member

Posts: 43I know its pricey, but curious if that would possibly mean more on the table. I asked if she is the same Samantha that is advertised through PLM and she said yes. So I'm not sure why this rate is so much more than PLM if nothing else is implied.
Originally Posted by SparkySmith
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-25 09:21 #23449Senior Member

Posts: 162This looks like another of her ads. Sparky has seen her sister before, and met Samantha, though not for a session. She is friendly and attractive, seems a bit pricey for a massage though.
Originally Posted by BallHair123
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...636/3144050424
-
05-25-25 20:13 #23448Senior Member

Posts: 43Samantha
Has anyone seen Samantha? I'm interested.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...nly-78136.html











Reply With Quote





