Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Submit Review
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 16026
-
06-03-25 15:04 #13761Senior Member

Posts: 153Trip to cherry
Was on that side of town and first went to relief spa but I couldn't tell if it was open. Far too much traffic around for my taste at the time to go standing in front of the door to wait, so I went to cherry instead down the street. Not a fan of how long it takes for these doors to open. I like ruyi because they have the back door away from prying eyes. Speaking of which, is this place connected to ruyi because I ran into Apple again from my ruyi post. She acted like she didn't remember me so I did the same. Paid the 80 fee and was lead to the shower room. First table shower experience was unique but not something I'll try again if they're just like their basic rubs.
Did get a surprise tongue in the fart box. Never had that before. 280 on the flip but she tried to get a friend involved, but I turned it down since the last time wasn't that good with her. Solid action but not too many positions because we stayed in the shower. Finished and went into another room for a massage for the rest of the hour. She tried to get another go from me for another 100 but I declined. I left and went back to relief since the lot was quieter now with the idea of going in, but just grabbed the number instead and tried to call. No answer.
I might try Yaya or VIP next, but someone mentioned Latinas so I might go to that location next LOL. I might retire from the spa scene soon and go with the agency girls or something. The spas aren't as flexible it seems and I might as well spend the same on msog already included.
-
06-03-25 11:45 #13760Senior Member

Posts: 1031Recommendations
Will be visiting your city this weekend. Only have small windows to monger as I am with a group. Staying downtown this trip. Was looking at NN or Q spa and Ubering it there. Any recommendations are appreciated. Also most likely time for me to get out would be in the early morning hours 5-8 am.
-
06-03-25 00:26 #13759Senior Member

Posts: 72Site is performing much better now.
Anyways, Q spa another joint that did well in my book recently.
My provider was incredibly respectful. Pretty too. Her name was Amity, I believe. I could tell that she didn't just half ass my hour. A lot of tailoring as the time went on. The massage experience felt so unique to me. Respect for the customer goes a long way. The tension and sore spots on my body felt like new parts after she was done with them. So yeah the other strained part, my man-hood, she took care of that as well. No protection. Just pure oral. Came hard and grabbed the back of her head and she really deep throated it all.
Impressive stuff.
-
06-02-25 10:29 #13758Senior Member

Posts: 353Looking through your post history I don't think that you'll have much problem figuring it out. Be friendly with the ladies and get comfortable (naked) face down on the table and you'll both get what you want. Negotiation skills in anticipation is what you'll need.
Originally Posted by Supers4972
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 08:35 #13757Senior Member

Posts: 68Sifting through the forum
Visiting from out of town and haven't done a Vegas AMP since Burlington. It's tough to tell with all the shill accounts, but it looks like NN and Mermaid are my best bet for BBBJ and / or FS?
How typical is two pops?
-
06-02-25 01:18 #13756Senior Member

Posts: 68Advice
I have never done and AMP and was considering my first trip. Would anyone be able to share some tips on how the process works to ask for extras? Happy to DM if you prefer. I appreciate the help.
-
06-02-25 01:09 #13755Senior Member

Posts: 171NN spa. Molly
Saw their new girl Molly at NN spa. Very nice figure. Slim body, slim legs, slim arms & 34 C cups tits. She looked very pretty.
After a table shower, she spent minutes kissing me & sucking my pole. I got hard. Put on the cover. Pounded her in multi-positions. A soft massage after the clean up. Very satisfied with this young slim sexy girl.
-
06-01-25 18:13 #13754Senior Member

Posts: 29Way to handle
Wonderfully fucking done! Too much bullshit to weave through.
Originally Posted by SurveySays69
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 07:22 #13753Senior Member

Posts: 72Dream blue Relaxing spa
Was pleasantly surprised by the handy work by this Nana at Dream Blue Relax. Real chatty too but was easy to carry a convo with her. I was on a tight schedule and so I made sure to discuss the extra tip, services, etc. Nice set of goodies on her BTW. D's. Looks like she keeps up with her body to a certain degree but yeah superb massage. Did some light assplay right after she took her tank top off. Switch to some BBBJ, switched to using her titties. Sexy attitude with all the gagging to make you feel all biggg. Loved how she sucked on the shaft, then switch to the balls, and would just look dead center at your face while she keeps it workin. Really got me going. Did well on the timing so I wasn't late to my next meeting. /.
-
05-31-25 21:16 #13752Senior Member

Posts: 153Yaya and VIP
Both are on North Craig. Anyone have an inro about either of these?
-
05-31-25 14:54 #13751Senior Member

Posts: 158NN Spa
Had a girl named Vicky, small skinny girl with a pretty face and good body. They have really hot girls here with good service, and prices are reasonable with the services you get. I'm a returning customer.
Originally Posted by MaskedPeter
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 12:41 #13750Regular Member

Posts: 17Fendy got all bendy at Aqua Day Spa
This was a Friday night hook up. Best way to start the weekend pound me some girl from behind. Fendy it was a nice girl limited English but not limited flexibility. This girl can move that ass and that hip like you would have believed. She even did this side position cowgirl thing and squat position that was a first for me. Gave her two bills for the effort but definitely got my money's worth. She's about 5'3 , 115 with nice man made C cups. Clean me up in the table shower before getting me dirty again back in the room. Over and I clocked in at 55 minutes or so which is good for these places. So I would recommend if you want to work up a sweat I guess I'm exercised this is a good girl for you.
-
05-30-25 20:38 #13749Senior Member

Posts: 1875Ddos
My guess is some sort of distributed denial of service attacks causing the sql server database to crap out. Looks like they've put a security check in place to make sure you're a human and not some bot / script so that's good. Let's hope the site stays UP! (no pun intended).
Originally Posted by XxxRubTime
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 15:20 #13748Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 28Cici at GG Spa
Got to love a town where you can lose $300 on the crap table and then spend $200 on some good ass LOL. Cici what's her name but I was more focus on her double DDs. Overall massage was not bad full service is better of course. Light skin complexion long black hair not much of an ass but those titties made up for it. Everything is covered which of course I like to. The BJ was solid she can go deep. I put her in dog and I went so deep I put that butt to sleep. If you're old like me and no ice cube songs you'll know what that means. Money well spent on a Friday.
-
05-30-25 04:12 #13747Senior Member

Posts: 61What's going on with the site? Seems past few weeks it's been acting wonky.
Anyways, my most recent mongering adventure was at GG Spa (e desert inn). Masseuse called herself Jelena. Rather reserved on how she dresses for someone looking to also be in her mid 20's, but a natural beauty never the less. Minimal in both her outfit and use of makeup. I almost needed to bust out the Google Translate for her. I just had some difficulty trying to make out what she was saying through the accent and basic English. It's always a bit awkward when I have to use it, but luckily we made it work with a little patience. I'll give Jelena some credit though, she managed to be flirty and keep up the teases despite that. Her smooth hands were so skilled at relaxing the muscles along the lower back. Felt great too on my bare junior. She added little touches too like stroking my hair and scalp while she tugged away. Eventual she started to suck me bone dry. Splooshed all over her face lmfao. Overall she was a great time. EZ money for EZ happy times.











Reply With Quote





