Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 22135
-
06-05-25 13:07 #20695Senior Member

Posts: 97Brittany
Brittany headed to Cleveland now.
I had a truck play date last night with her.
It was an interesting shift from the normal. Fun times. Never have a bad time with her.
Hit me up.
-
06-05-25 12:48 #20694Senior Member

Posts: 1515Scam
In reality who really gives a shit, I personally wouldn't waste my time on this one.
Originally Posted by DirtMerchant
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-25 12:17 #20693Senior Member

Posts: 6912000% scam. Her ads are everywhere.
Originally Posted by DrizzyDrae
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-25 09:58 #20692Regular Member

Posts: 21Legit?
Anyone seen her? She's saying content reduces meet up prices, sounds sketchy.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...i/334374478490
-
06-04-25 14:54 #20691Senior Member

Posts: 216Did you meet up with her? How was she? Feel free to PM details.
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 12:36 #20690Senior Member

Posts: 583Saw her the other day. She's very pretty and has a great body. She is tomboyish and probably a lesbian. She let me cum in her ass for 300.
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 11:49 #20689Regular Member

Posts: 21Girl next door
Seen her about a year ago, similar enough to the pics, def a bit bigger than advertised. As someone mentioned already, mediocre BBBJ but willing to do BBFS for extra. Not my go to there's def better out there.
Originally Posted by OneAndDone
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 10:53 #20688Regular Member

Posts: 21Anyone seen BreeZy?
BreeZy used to post on listcrawler Cleveland around this time last year, stopped doing FS towards the end of her posts saying she was pregnant. Haven't seen any more posts since like February this year and she deleted all her old ones and her numbers. Anyone hear from her or know if she got clean for the kid and quit this all together?
These are the only old posts I've found.
https://hot.com/us/oh/cleveland/esco...17-1661/m-0FUY
-
06-02-25 11:31 #20687Senior Member

Posts: 1296Lido Lounge:
Ahh yes found memories of the Lido Lounge. Those days are left to the history books. A much different scene today.
Originally Posted by GoatOhio
[View Original Post]
Jimmy:
-
06-02-25 11:21 #20686Banned Member

Posts: 3188She ever get airtight with the group you were putting together a couple weeks ago?
Originally Posted by DirtMerchant
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 10:51 #20685Senior Member

Posts: 691Brittany this week
Talked to Britt and she said she's planning on visiting and. Olm. Thursday, June 5, and maybe staying Friday June 6 (I didn't get a clear answer about Friday but know for sure Thursday. Snrs can hmu for digits.
-
06-02-25 07:20 #20684Banned Member

Posts: 3188Lexi
Search results are scattered with Lexi. Anyone meet her?
https://callescort.org/937-514-2188
-
06-01-25 13:01 #20683Senior Member

Posts: 89I saw her and here is my review.
Originally Posted by KingOfWick
[View Original Post]
Definitely she got bigger since those pics. Ass is a nice one tits are big but her belly is bigger. Definitely fun though, she was stoned throughout. But we talked a lot she told me a lot about her problems. I got the ultimate and it was a good Nuru. Let me fondle a lot when it got to the flip she started with her rules about not penetration and she said unless for an extra $. I had a condom (never leave home without it) and I went to town. Cowgirl, reverse and then I finished doggy. She was tight, but not worth $$ if she was 15 years younger then yes. But I regret spending that much on her.
-
05-31-25 07:42 #20682Senior Member

Posts: 544Tf
Damn I miss that site and the parties.
Originally Posted by Budd2
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 21:26 #20681Senior Member

Posts: 1368Miranda
The first time I saw her was about 9 years ago, she had a banging cute little body. The house was in Slavic Village with no running water. She had a bucket in the room she peed in. It grossed me out, but she was really cute at the time, I still fucked her.
Originally Posted by QVsOnly
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





