Thread: The Rat Trap
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 11067
-
07-21-25 22:24 #10932Senior Member

Posts: 129Do you have 2 accounts? In the positive escort review forum another account posted the same review as you.
Originally Posted by OliverHoles
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-25 20:38 #10931Senior Member

Posts: 542Venus
I guess since All your posts are about Daphne, you have quite the crush on her.
Originally Posted by OliverHoles
[View Original Post]
Did you bring your Fake O Clicker to count up how many times you made her fake cum, so you could report back?
Just curious.
-
07-21-25 18:02 #10930Regular Member

Posts: 3Daphne -Venus
Met Daphne today, its been a hot minute. So I pulled in to the parking lot and there's not a single car out front to my surprise. I open the front door and she must have been stalking me walking up to the front door LOL.
Because she pretty much opened up the interior door at the same I walk in with a big smile on her face, she says ' I miss you 'and literally jumps up on me and starts rubbing all over me. I'm pretty sure she would have f* me in the lobby but with no tint on the front window I backed her into the hallway and shut the door. She starts kissing me and trying to undress me right there. She asks me why I haven't come to see her in a while, I didn't answer her, I just put her up against the wall and lifted up her dress and put my hands down the front of her panties and noticed that p* was sloppy wet already. LOL. She got on her knees and started blowing me right there in the hallway and then she stood up and took my d* and started rubbing it all over her clit until she literally exploded LOL. She collapsed on my chest and told me not to touch her. OK girl no problem, enjoy yourself! I guide her in to the room by the shower and she starts deep throating me, my d* is throbbing, I ask for the cover and lay her at the corner of the bed and f* her hard and deep for a couple minutes to another big O, she says baby you make me cum too easy then asks if I feel how wet she is I'm like. Uh. Yeah girl!! 2 orgasms in and I decide to kick off my pants, socks and shoes. Underwear and everything were tangled together. I start pounding and I was surprised at how flexible she is, I pushed her legs up to the sides of her chest and completely flattened her out which made it easy to go as hard as I could and I f*d her hard and when she came the 3rd time she was so loud that the other girl came in to tell us you keep it down. She says baby I cum 3 times."I love you"over and over. Marry me! I have loved you from the first time I met you! And all kinds of other stuff we like to hear. I'm not done yet, so I put her on all fours on the bed with me standing behind her and I f* pounded this girl harder than I have f* any other girl. For several minutes then put her back in standing MISH, Daphne is getting close again and I feel the build up, we were both so into this rough sex that at one point she had her arms around my neck and I had my arms under her legs and when we both finished at the same time I didn't realize, but I was actually holding her a few inches off of the table. Unloading inside her (in the bag) what an intense nut, I busted hard! .I was dripping in sweat all of her and she liked it. She reminded me several times as we were taking a shower and talking back in the room that she had 4 orgasms today. While cleaning up in the shower which turned into a full NURU and body sliding for about 20 minutes she started sucking my d* for about 10 minutes, we made our way back to the room and I lay down and she started sucking me again and I bust a fat load in her mouth (she worked her ass off for that one) and She literally swallowed it in front of me, then laid down next to me. I asked her to get us both some mouthwash. Then she fed me some cherries and Chinese plumbs, I gave standard Mario's and house, and she sent me on my way. Not a bad way to start my day LOL.
-
07-12-25 13:45 #10929Administrator

Posts: 5255I'm curious
All of you guys know this is against the rules and we will throw flags when guys do this. If you post a less than flattering review and some white knights saddle up their war horses and ride in defense of their lady loves use the report post button and the dragon will swoop from the sky and bath them all in dragonfire.
Originally Posted by DixenCider
[View Original Post]
Report post, ignore user, move on.
A2
-
07-12-25 10:06 #10928Banned Member

Posts: 962Bingo!
Right on brothers!
The ENTIRE purpose of this forum is to provide legit intel on these girls based on YOUR experience with them. Far too often, they are either scammers, automatons, druggies or worse, controlled by "managers" who ALSO are a part of too many scams, getting in your face, threatening and worse, ultimately causing a hole in your pockets or worse, a drain from your accounts. (I myself have been threatened by faceless managers who after I have contacted a provider and decided NOT to play her game of sending a deposit, enter the conversation and tell me how they know who I am, where I live and "If you don't want me showing up at your door, threatening you and your family, you better pay me for wasting my girl's time!" Needless to say, I laugh at the fact they think this scam can work with me or most hobbyists, but obviously, it only takes a half dozen fools to comply for these scammers to keep pulling this BS. Hence, the W. K. Syndrome.) Others simply advertise what they don't provide, while the great ones are all too often booked up. THIS is why honesty is the best policy for providers as well as Hobbyists so that everyone wins. There are the "legends" (Like Jersey Girl) who are not only loved, but are also members here on the boards, Some legends even defend "poor" reviews so as to weed out the bad apples trying to hustle every stiff dick in town. If Sophia was having a bad day and you stated such, she should just own up to it. Trying the bullying tactic doesn't play here because in the end, we are all anonymous characters in this Shakespearean play and no one gets to take a bow.
I for one appreciate your report on her and will likely stay away, as there are far too many other fish in this sea.
SO-8.
Originally Posted by DixenCider
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 21:19 #10927Senior Member

Posts: 203White knights are pathetic
It was worse a few years back but still in play today. Guys being afraid to post even a slightly not so great experience because of the backlash from the white knights or the woman not approving. But via pm will tell the real story. The worst part about this is men who work for their money get mislead by the endless great reviews end up disappointed. I don't know who's worse the women who provide subpar experience or the men who know this and still promote them.
Originally Posted by Rich5
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-25 15:43 #10926Senior Member

Posts: 252Well said, stay away. It's a scammer.
Originally Posted by Carlosa
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-25 14:36 #10925Senior Member

Posts: 941Telegram is scam.
Originally Posted by KnowNose
[View Original Post]
All deposit is scam.
I do computer security for a living. This might go against forum rules.
Once a company has been hacked it is my job to track down the scammers.
Once the scammers have been identified, we hand it off to another overseas security company.
Usually within a week they are eliminated.
I have spent 20 years fighting scammers.
Do not fall for this scam.
To prove it to you, I will track this one down. Just do not do it.
A2, can I have your permission to post the scammers information here.
-
07-04-25 13:51 #10924Senior Member

Posts: 69Nadia
This one has me shaking my head. All positive reviews on the site, one from 2 days ago. Supposedly downtown and available. Quoted $ for hhr with 40 deposit. I moved on. Would like to hear any feedback on case the only way to approach is through telegram.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/189636021
-
07-02-25 21:02 #10923Senior Member

Posts: 295Say what.
400 roses an hour PLUS a drive to Brevard.
-
05-30-25 18:22 #10922Senior Member

Posts: 1227Fuckin Imperva, well, still beats what is was like trying to get on and read or contribute for a couple weeks.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 17:36 #10921Senior Member

Posts: 784Yeah
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
But the fuckin message says," Imperva will remember you and will not show this page again ". But I keep getting the message. Don't mess with a Missionary Man.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 17:19 #10920Senior Member

Posts: 1227This site has been under attack and this is a deterrent, check out dr. Willy's explanation over in massage section couple hours ago.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 17:08 #10919Senior Member

Posts: 160I got the same thing.
I removed my vpn from my computing devices. If I put it back on, maybe this will disappear? I'm not sure, I'm not a computer god.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 16:58 #10918Senior Member

Posts: 2154To prevent bots from slamming the site again.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





