Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 256 of 1880 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 306 356 756 1256 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 28187
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24362

    Diabla

    Has anyone seen Diabla lately? I tried to set up an outcall (would not or doesn't have incall) using her old number. Insists on getting paid with cashapp before stepping out of her car. Never had to do that before. Then she sent me this pic saying I'm missing out after I said no. Stinks of management.

  2. #24361
    Quote Originally Posted by BbbjtcLover  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recommend a good rimmer? It's been way too long for me. Trish gave me one a few months ago but I could tell it wasn't her favorite thing in the world. Just a couple flicks of the tongue. I really miss Brooke. She would really ram her face up my ass and stay back there for a good 10 minutes before coming up for air.
    These two seem to enjoy it but are not the best looking.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/187958096

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/187927349

  3. #24360
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419
    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    Messaging me some good contact info for them? Ad looks different than I remembered LOL.
    Fake pics. It's all she had on hand. Bill Ho.

  4. #24359

    Rimming

    Anyone recommend a good rimmer? It's been way too long for me. Trish gave me one a few months ago but I could tell it wasn't her favorite thing in the world. Just a couple flicks of the tongue. I really miss Brooke. She would really ram her face up my ass and stay back there for a good 10 minutes before coming up for air.

  5. #24358
    Quote Originally Posted by Pieguy2  [View Original Post]
    Madori has arrived. She is staying a few minutes West of the airport. My dream was as advertised, total GFE with DK / LK, Daty and BBBJ. Covered main event. CIM is off the menu. Absolutley perfect man mades that loved attention. Very cool chick, here all weekend. Let's give the ladies a reason to come to Tampa..
    Madori is back until Tuesday morning, staying just West of the airport. Great GFE service.

    PG2.

  6. #24357

    Do you mind

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    News Flash: Eclipse (Heather) os back in SCC visiting Mom. Bill Ho.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/187926567
    Messaging me some good contact info for them? Ad looks different than I remembered LOL.

  7. #24356

    Bunny B

    Any 411 on Bunny? I want to try that phat ass but want to check here first.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/187924908

  8. #24355

    Missed connection

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    That outage realy fucked her stay here up. But she is gone again now. Age restrictions limits her visits to a few days. She'll be back some time. Bill Ho.
    I don't go on here as often as I used to, but I've missed her and would love to reconnect when she's back in town.

  9. #24354

    Mimi

    She's in St Pete but can't get a response from her at all.

    Anyone have any luck?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...930/2092603407

  10. #24353

    Don't see her

    This is the one who robbed me of 400 $. Recently hit me up saying she "wanted to make amends" but then got pissy when I wouldn't drop everything to see her that evening. Sorry, but 1) you robbed me 2) I have no idea if there's a bf or manager waiting to legit do me physical harm if I WERE to show up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mwaved  [View Original Post]
    She hit me up 813 in a tight spot 468 can probably get a good deal and have your way. 5XXX I'm not in town at the moment or I would. https://skipthegames.com/posts/tampa...n/330104932191.

  11. #24352
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Mom and Daughter

    News Flash: Eclipse (Heather) os back in SCC visiting Mom. Bill Ho.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/187926567

  12. #24351

    Skyy

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    Just got back to town. Flight got rerouted from Orlando to Tampa and they gave me a choice between a rental or a shuttle. I took the rental and decided to explore Tampa before heading back to Orlando. Went to see Skyy and she's 5 months pregnant. BBBJ still strong but limited on positions for CFS. Got the job done and her tits are a good handful now. Not worth a drive back to Tampa unless that's your thing but the donation is reasonable for a qv. I'm writing this from I-4 since traffic is terrible.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...414/7272269456
    I saw her a few weeks ago. She's a pretty cool girl. BBBJ but after that. Covered. She seemed to enjoy the session. She was pretty nervous about revealing that she was pregnant. I guess she didn't know how many deranged sickos we are.

  13. #24350
    Quote Originally Posted by OliverNorth  [View Original Post]
    I spoke to Trish. She mentioned if there's anybody that can help her out there she would really appreciate it trying to put funds together to pay some rent. I think she was not able to work last few days because she's a little bit short if anybody wants to help.
    IMHO she's burned too many bridges. I have no desire to go see her.

  14. #24349

    Do we know what happened to her not seen her no more any info

    https://tampa.myescort.network/female-escorts/details/5e906ca2-a421-4f0a-9215-a4e4af69a067 nice Ass but not sure what happened to her I know someone reported she was going downhill but I'm not sure any info would be great.

  15. #24348

    Info

    Does any body recognize or seen this lady?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0775.jpg‎   IMG_0773.jpg‎   IMG_0771.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape