Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 28249
-
05-30-25 21:10 #24364Regular Member

Posts: 23Mimi
Same as the other reports. Her comms are bad, and it's really hard to see her, have her commit a date and time and be there. It's sad because the both times I met her I had a wonderful time and she was great. Well too bad.
-
05-30-25 20:02 #24363Senior Member

Posts: 2161No picture.
Originally Posted by JoeCreeper
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 18:39 #24362Senior Member

Posts: 68Diabla
Has anyone seen Diabla lately? I tried to set up an outcall (would not or doesn't have incall) using her old number. Insists on getting paid with cashapp before stepping out of her car. Never had to do that before. Then she sent me this pic saying I'm missing out after I said no. Stinks of management.
-
05-30-25 16:53 #24361Senior Member

Posts: 95These two seem to enjoy it but are not the best looking.
Originally Posted by BbbjtcLover
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/187958096
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/187927349
-
05-30-25 16:15 #24360Senior Member

Posts: 2419Fake pics. It's all she had on hand. Bill Ho.
Originally Posted by StpaMonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 16:10 #24359Senior Member

Posts: 289Rimming
Anyone recommend a good rimmer? It's been way too long for me. Trish gave me one a few months ago but I could tell it wasn't her favorite thing in the world. Just a couple flicks of the tongue. I really miss Brooke. She would really ram her face up my ass and stay back there for a good 10 minutes before coming up for air.
-
05-30-25 15:26 #24358Senior Member

Posts: 83Madori is back until Tuesday morning, staying just West of the airport. Great GFE service.
Originally Posted by Pieguy2
[View Original Post]
PG2.
-
05-30-25 10:32 #24357Senior Member

Posts: 382Do you mind
Messaging me some good contact info for them? Ad looks different than I remembered LOL.
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 09:21 #24356Senior Member

Posts: 623Bunny B
Any 411 on Bunny? I want to try that phat ass but want to check here first.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/187924908
-
05-30-25 08:11 #24355Senior Member

Posts: 271Missed connection
I don't go on here as often as I used to, but I've missed her and would love to reconnect when she's back in town.
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 07:17 #24354Senior Member

Posts: 27Mimi
She's in St Pete but can't get a response from her at all.
Anyone have any luck?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...930/2092603407
-
05-30-25 06:47 #24353Senior Member

Posts: 382Don't see her
This is the one who robbed me of 400 $. Recently hit me up saying she "wanted to make amends" but then got pissy when I wouldn't drop everything to see her that evening. Sorry, but 1) you robbed me 2) I have no idea if there's a bf or manager waiting to legit do me physical harm if I WERE to show up.
Originally Posted by Mwaved
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 00:11 #24352Senior Member

Posts: 2419Mom and Daughter
News Flash: Eclipse (Heather) os back in SCC visiting Mom. Bill Ho.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/187926567
-
05-27-25 22:00 #24351Senior Member

Posts: 49Skyy
I saw her a few weeks ago. She's a pretty cool girl. BBBJ but after that. Covered. She seemed to enjoy the session. She was pretty nervous about revealing that she was pregnant. I guess she didn't know how many deranged sickos we are.
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-25 19:25 #24350Senior Member

Posts: 761IMHO she's burned too many bridges. I have no desire to go see her.
Originally Posted by OliverNorth
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





