Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 59499
-
05-30-25 17:42 #57174Senior Member

Posts: 327Pricing
On this forum, prices in 2018 were widely $60 per hour. That's $77.65 in today's prices (https://www.bls.gov/data/inflation_calculator.htm). A $40 tip is $51.77 in today's prices.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
CPI inflation is real and measurable, although I'd agree that tips have generally gone up faster than inflation in a more noticeable way. Attribute that to supply and demand.
Don't pay it if you don't like it.
-
05-30-25 17:21 #57173Senior Member

Posts: 674I assume it's the one in Duluth, considering the talent in Acworth doesn't match his description, and is much more conservative.
Originally Posted by Ed7454
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 16:20 #57172Senior Member

Posts: 65MS-SS / Perimeter Center
Sent you a DM.
Originally Posted by Tysonm
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 16:01 #57171Senior Member

Posts: 81Ing's Massage. Roswell
Who wants to trade stories?
Post here or DM me.
-
05-30-25 12:29 #57170Regular Member

Posts: 16Yes it was definitely a Latin woman, if I don't see her at the front desk Ill probably skip Sunshine.
Originally Posted by JohnnyKash
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 09:13 #57169Senior Member

Posts: 757Perhaps, I don't know, overly inflated prices?
I know we had inflation, but it's nothing like what the AMPs have done with their prices. House entry fee was $60. Now most places are charging $80. That's ac33% increase. Tips have gone up by over 25% (at Best). A table showered has gone doubled in price. All this while services, looks and happy endings have gone down in quality.
Originally Posted by Parkway91
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-25 18:45 #57168Banned Member

Posts: 307The landscape
The landscape is different; it has changed Majorly over the last year and if they have not changed with it. They are having a hard time.
Originally Posted by TruckerChet
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-25 16:44 #57167Senior Member

Posts: 26Well, I'm starving for attention over here on the west side since K was shut down. Although I do agree with other areas, I travel to a couple other cities and I have been quite happy with the constant changing results. Places in this area might be busier if they started to embrace showers and such again.
Originally Posted by TruckerChet
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-25 11:49 #57166Senior Member

Posts: 132It's got to be local to your area. I know 2 different cities where we're having a hard time keeping up with all the new openings and getting new / accurate intel on the new shops.
Originally Posted by GeorgiaPMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-25 20:18 #57165Senior Member

Posts: 117Sunshine
Which Sunshine location was this?
Originally Posted by GamblerS
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-25 16:42 #57164Senior Member

Posts: 67W spa
Has anyone tried w spa? Used to be called tiger spa till a karen at BK got tired of seeing her husband's car parked out front and got it shut down. (idk if that true, but I assume that's what happened).
Had the most therapeutic sessions at tiger, wondering if W has the same quality.
-
05-27-25 14:16 #57163Banned Member

Posts: 307Well
Been there, seen a few receptionists, not sure they were amazing, but there is a 7 in there if you are talking about the Latin women. The asian women are about 5's or 6's.
Originally Posted by GamblerS
[View Original Post]
But glad you enjoyed your visit.
-
05-25-25 13:40 #57162Regular Member

Posts: 16Sunshine Receptionist
The receptionist at Sunshine is absolutely amazing. We chatted while she gave me a massage and it's probably the most I've connected to someone in the business. Also her hands are great and the finish was pricey but she got me. I was willing to go even higher. My biggest regret on this visit to Atlanta was not getting her name for next time. This will definitely be my only visit the next time I spend a week down here.
-
05-25-25 11:55 #57161Senior Member

Posts: 67Mini massage
Does anyone know where the girls from Mini ended up? Ricki etc. ?
-
05-25-25 11:01 #57160Senior Member

Posts: 297Duluth or Acworth?
Originally Posted by RogueTwo59
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





