Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 125 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 175 225 625 1125 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 17690
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15830
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannisary  [View Original Post]
    Just to expand on this a bit. Catching feelings for an escort will never turn out the way you want it to go. Some of us have made that mistake over the years, it is honestly easier to happen than many realize. I started hobbying on a very early and primitive message board. Wheeler's board and some old yahoo clubs. I was not inexperienced and I definitely knew better when it was happening but fuck, you get caught up sometimes. You're always better to pay and leave and leave that experience at the hotel room door. I've known of an attorney who got himself jammed up from getting involved with an escort, a doctor who almost ruined his life, a public official who went to jail, a mild mannered middle corporate manager who got himself fired, an IT guy who fucked up his life and got addicted to drugs himself, a fireman who almost lost his family and his job, and the list goes on. The thing they have in common is that they all got emotionally involved with an escort. We are mongers, johns, clients, etc.; and no amount of wishful thinking will ever change how you met that "special" one. Never.
    I have become very friendly with a number of escorts over the years, to the point I have seen them 'outside work', but I am never been under the illusion that it is more than business relationship. I have even had to make it clear to a few of them when they get overly familiar and ask for things outside the normal working arrangement. Some of them take it the right way and others get mad. I can't control that. Learned my lesson years and years ago dating strippers.

    This case is WAY more than that. There were also some big red flags in the story he was telling that indicate a very unhealthy relationship with this girl.

  2. #15829
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannisary  [View Original Post]
    Just to expand on this a bit. Catching feelings for an escort will never turn out the way you want it to go. Some of us have made that mistake over the years, it is honestly easier to happen than many realize. I started hobbying on a very early and primitive message board. Wheeler's board and some old yahoo clubs. I was not inexperienced and I definitely knew better when it was happening but fuck, you get caught up sometimes. You're always better to pay and leave and leave that experience at the hotel room door. I've known of an attorney who got himself jammed up from getting involved with an escort, a doctor who almost ruined his life, a public official who went to jail, a mild mannered middle corporate manager who got himself fired, an IT guy who fucked up his life and got addicted to drugs himself, a fireman who almost lost his family and his job, and the list goes on. The thing they have in common is that they all got emotionally involved with an escort. We are mongers, johns, clients, etc.; and no amount of wishful thinking will ever change how you met that "special" one. Never.
    I avoid kissing as much as possible and keep everything transactional. I focus on myself and what I'm there for, which is to achieve my finish. I'm cordial and polite but I'm not looking for GFE or connections. It's a bit vain but I'm only seeing escorts for one reason only and it's not to be friends or anything related. It's a business transaction.

  3. #15828
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/187952976

    Anyone seen Lola? Seen her post a few times in our city before, and 200/ half hour would be great if she was in shape and those photos aren't old and now she is fat? Lmao.

  4. #15827
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden120  [View Original Post]
    Today there is a new "are you human check" and now it seems lightning quick. Wonder if they had some sort of DNS / bot attack.
    Same here.

  5. #15826
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden120  [View Original Post]
    Today there is a new "are you human check" and now it seems lightning quick. Wonder if they had some sort of DNS / bot attack.
    Yup, adding a captcha check is the easiest way to alleviate DDOS attacks. If someone really wants to take down the site they can get more sophisticated but I doubt they will.

  6. #15825
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannisary  [View Original Post]
    Just to expand on this a bit. Catching feelings for an escort will never turn out the way you want it to go. Some of us have made that mistake over the years, it is honestly easier to happen than many realize. I started hobbying on a very early and primitive message board. Wheeler's board and some old yahoo clubs. I was not inexperienced and I definitely knew better when it was happening but fuck, you get caught up sometimes. You're always better to pay and leave and leave that experience at the hotel room door. I've known of an attorney who got himself jammed up from getting involved with an escort, a doctor who almost ruined his life, a public official who went to jail, a mild mannered middle corporate manager who got himself fired, an IT guy who fucked up his life and got addicted to drugs himself, a fireman who almost lost his family and his job, and the list goes on. The thing they have in common is that they all got emotionally involved with an escort. We are mongers, johns, clients, etc.; and no amount of wishful thinking will ever change how you met that "special" one. Never.
    W O W! - "Wheeler's board" - It's been some time since I heard that name!!

    "wheeler" was quite a guy. He was one of the many folks who had "too much to bear" .

  7. #15824
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    This site has been bugging out and nothing new has been posted in my view for like 3-4 days. Anyone else having issues?
    Today there is a new "are you human check" and now it seems lightning quick. Wonder if they had some sort of DNS / bot attack.

  8. #15823

    What's up with the site?

    This site has been bugging out and nothing new has been posted in my view for like 3-4 days. Anyone else having issues?

  9. #15822

    Natali

    Well she asked me to post a review and I did post a short reply about her last time. I'll keep this short now not no 5 paragraph essay I ain't no simp. But I did tell her "you finna have hella motion twin" after she asked me to post a review.

    Limited English, non GFE but very good at sex still. Overall I'd say she is a 9 or 10 looks / body upper tier in what you'll find for Latinas for sure but a little older. And she raised prices since last visit 200 to 240 now for half hour (someone must have clued her in on how shitty and low competition the STL escort scene is).

    Fake boobs and butt but nicer feeling (not rock hard implants like some girls) did a few positions and finished while she rubbed one out with me inside her lmao.

    Highly recommend and she could compete in any city but I guess she can tax over here because we got guys simping hard AF for 7's and shit like that lmao.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ouis/187902498

    She does FaceTime verification if you think those pics and videos are TGTBT.

  10. #15821

    Catching Feelings

    Quote Originally Posted by Percius917  [View Original Post]
    Lots of simps showing their true colors on here lately.

    You need 2 avoid catching 2 things in this hobby:

    1. Diseases.

    2. Feelings.

    It's as simple as that. I know many people are looking for that GFE experience. There's a fine line between GFE and catching feelings.

    If you're catching feelings you are exposing yourself to a lot of potential problems.

    Stay safe and stay strong.
    Just to expand on this a bit. Catching feelings for an escort will never turn out the way you want it to go. Some of us have made that mistake over the years, it is honestly easier to happen than many realize. I started hobbying on a very early and primitive message board. Wheeler's board and some old yahoo clubs. I was not inexperienced and I definitely knew better when it was happening but fuck, you get caught up sometimes. You're always better to pay and leave and leave that experience at the hotel room door. I've known of an attorney who got himself jammed up from getting involved with an escort, a doctor who almost ruined his life, a public official who went to jail, a mild mannered middle corporate manager who got himself fired, an IT guy who fucked up his life and got addicted to drugs himself, a fireman who almost lost his family and his job, and the list goes on. The thing they have in common is that they all got emotionally involved with an escort. We are mongers, johns, clients, etc.; and no amount of wishful thinking will ever change how you met that "special" one. Never.

  11. #15820
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddog72  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her and just not worth the money not attractive and subpar service at best save your money drive these girls out of business.
    I literally can fly to those three metros and fuck 8's 9's 10's Asians and Latinas for 140-200. Mathematically makes a lot of sense when you got mid women wanting 380.

  12. #15819

    I'm with you

    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Not sure how she is so hard to get ahold of, but I save most my monger money for the three largest metros (NYC, la, chi) where quality and prices are highly competitive. Maybe it's just some STL based gps or something but she definitely has a hot body and for a white girl I guess 300 half hour is typical. Only issue is I paid 80 extra for GFE and maybe if she had a full face of makeup I could get into the GFE but even at the non GFE 300 half hour I wouldn't see her all that often, very tabacco breath LOL. Body is hot but I had to beg for an appointment only to find out she isn't all that hot? I'd do maybe a 7 on TER, body definitely a 8 maybe even 9 just the smell down there kinda killed the mood. Might repeat, but I would rather see a Kgirl but Momo took the day off and I should have seen prettyfacebabi if I knew what Henny really looked like LOL.
    I've seen her and just not worth the money not attractive and subpar service at best save your money drive these girls out of business.

  13. #15818
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Assuming this isn't a sock puppet account created by JBurrows, I'll speak to his behavior.

    Yes, I'm being as blunt as I can because his behavior is not only comically misguided. But also INCREADIBLY inappropriate.

    I'm under no illusions that our participation in the world's oldest profession isn't ripe with moral and ethical complexities. I'm certainly no paragon of virtue.

    But this JBurrows fella? All his carrying on is flat-out out of touch with reality:

    "I never in my life thought I would be reaching out to a perfect stranger, a peer, & give them this news. As a father I cannot imagine getting a call like that."

    This guy should stop the Captain Save-A-Ho act.

    He does not need to be contacting the family. Allow law enforcement and the appropriate state actors to contact next of kin (... which would apparently be her husband?).

    He does not need to make a GoFundMe for this girl.

    "As a father," he was fucking another father's drug-addicted daughter for money so that she could keep getting high. And now contacting her family? Spare us.

    And how the hell does he explain who he is in relation to their daughter? That she was just a golly-gee random "special friend" or some other nonsense? Bullshit..
    100% Follow the simple rules. Stay out of their life. Don't catch feelings. If you run into them in the real world don't acknowledge. I actually dated an escort and it was the worst experience of my life. Of course for the obvious reasons, but it exposed me to things I wish I had never known.

  14. #15817
    Lots of simps showing their true colors on here lately.

    You need 2 avoid catching 2 things in this hobby:

    1. Diseases.

    2. Feelings.

    It's as simple as that. I know many people are looking for that GFE experience. There's a fine line between GFE and catching feelings.

    If you're catching feelings you are exposing yourself to a lot of potential problems.

    Stay safe and stay strong.

  15. #15816
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Assuming this isn't a sock puppet account created by JBurrows, I'll speak to his behavior.

    Yes, I'm being as blunt as I can because his behavior is not only comically misguided. But also INCREADIBLY inappropriate.

    I'm under no illusions that our participation in the world's oldest profession isn't ripe with moral and ethical complexities. I'm certainly no paragon of virtue.

    But this JBurrows fella? All his carrying on is flat-out out of touch with reality:

    "I never in my life thought I would be reaching out to a perfect stranger, a peer, & give them this news. As a father I cannot imagine getting a call like that."

    This guy should stop the Captain Save-A-Ho act.

    He does not need to be contacting the family. Allow law enforcement and the appropriate state actors to contact next of kin (... which would apparently be her husband?)..
    The fact you are so triggered by this says a whole lot more about you than it does J Burrows. Helping and compassion is never wrong.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape