Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 18819
-
05-30-25 10:54 #17634Senior Member

Posts: 89I just connected with a VPN after verifying human page. Hopefully this will resolve the website stability we have all been having lately and get back to normal!
Originally Posted by JanGorzo
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 10:41 #17633Senior Member

Posts: 623Site working now
I think they update the platform against BOTs or machines. I think their servers were under DOS attack. They have introduced now this CAPTCHA requirement. CAPTCHA flags IP addresses associated with questionable activities, and I would guess that whoever was conducting the DOS attack was likely using a VPN. I will check later if you can still join the site using VPN.
Originally Posted by BbbbbwLover
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 07:51 #17632Senior Member

Posts: 542Data base error
Yes, very frustrating.but remember, the site is free, so it's not like you're getting ripped off.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 01:00 #17631Asshole

Posts: 78It's been like this for a month or 2 for me. It only will let me log in like 5-10% of the time.
Originally Posted by BbbbbwLover
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 00:12 #17630Senior Member

Posts: 287Wonder what's going on. If anyone remembers Indy went through this phase and next thing you know it all ended. Hope that's not the case here.
-
05-29-25 17:57 #17629Asshole

Posts: 78I've been getting the error for about a month myself. It only lets me log on about 5-10% of the time now.
Originally Posted by BbbbbwLover
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-25 09:12 #17628Senior Member

Posts: 1059Database error
It has come to the point where we can not depend on this shit site to be operational for any period of time -everybody is pretty much on their own with no real current info. I am almost at the point where I will quit checking because as was stated admin is not telling us anything. If it is not a database error than the site cannot be reached. Glad I don't pay for this crap.
-
05-29-25 08:17 #17627Senior Member

Posts: 660Looks like they lost yesterday morning till evening
Of anything posted or mail.
Originally Posted by JCraigslistK
[View Original Post]
Was terrible for a week then good for a few days now really bad. Admins haven't commented at all about it.
-
05-29-25 07:09 #17626Senior Member

Posts: 89Yeah, same here, it has been pretty bad recently.
Originally Posted by BbbbbwLover
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-25 02:06 #17625Senior Member

Posts: 160Database error?
After trying all day, I finally logged in succesfully at approx. 1:45 this morning. Did everybody else get the same error message?
-
05-26-25 19:29 #17624Senior Member

Posts: 109Skinny girls
Hi guys. I typically like a full figured woman. I'm really looking for some advice because I have a different flavor on my mind. I'm looking for a skinny girl with no tits. Like A cups. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
-
05-26-25 19:16 #17623Senior Member

Posts: 131I'm also throwing my +1 for AlyKat.
Originally Posted by Evanos
[View Original Post]
Saw her a few days ago. Still very GFE with a phenomenal body. Lots of fun and will see again when time and funds allow.
-
05-26-25 16:02 #17622Senior Member

Posts: 434They are looking for desperate guys.
Originally Posted by FlRico
[View Original Post]
There are guys on this site that pay that regularly. To these girls it's two or three less encounters a day and the same amount of money made. It will get worse as more desperate guys donate to that GPS.
The only way to win that game is for everyone to just boycott her. She will eventually figure it out on her own.
-
05-26-25 11:03 #17621Senior Member

Posts: 82Reasonable rates
Anyone know of a place with reasonable rates around 535-192 in Kissimmee.
Thanks.
-
05-25-25 15:58 #17620Regular Member

Posts: 7I can also say she is lots of fun. If you're against pot use though you can skip. If the smell in the room last time I went she is 420 friendly.
Originally Posted by Evanos
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






