Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Kavvy

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 46 to 53 of 53
This blog is moderated by Member #7217
  1. #8

    Kavvy visit

    I had an excellent time with Kavvy last week. The flip is amazing. I think she plans to be hosting again this week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 86e1195c5e00c2cece1394a4d813f3f595f089b3-1.jpeg‎   44fd25e64927a3ff1ba63d3a1a22d25f44423d77-1.jpeg‎  

  2. #7

    The Rumors are True.

    Finally got to see first-hand what all the hype is about and I have to say the rumors are definitely true. Kavvy is a top-tier provider. As I entered she was wearing sexy black lace lingerie that complimented her gorgeous figure. We engaged in some small talk that made me feel right at home. The massage was 10/10 and the finish on the flip was just as good. I only wish I could have lasted longer LOL. Overall I would say the experience was incredible, especially for here in Brevard. I will definitely be repeating, hopefully sooner rather than later. Gentlemen, please treat this one well.

  3. 06-23-25 13:37


  4. #6

    Kavvy

    Quote Originally Posted by PicMike  [View Original Post]
    Our schedules finally aligned and I was able to spend a wonderful hour with Kavvy. This was my first meeting with her. All of the previous reviews about her are very accurate. She is a beautiful, friendly, intelligent and sensual woman. Her massage skill is top notch and her attention to making you feel comfortable and satisfied is outstanding. I plan to see her often.
    Of course, PicMike you and a lot of others have jumped on the Kavvy bandwagon and realized what an awesome woman she is and now only as a Massage Therapist but as an absolute beauty with incredible talent and personality! Her finish is one of the best I've ever experienced! Kavvy wanted me to let her fans know that she will be gone for a few weeks! On vacation! Damn!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0054.jpg‎  

  5. #5

    Kavvy Session

    Our schedules finally aligned and I was able to spend a wonderful hour with Kavvy. This was my first meeting with her. All of the previous reviews about her are very accurate. She is a beautiful, friendly, intelligent and sensual woman. Her massage skill is top notch and her attention to making you feel comfortable and satisfied is outstanding. I plan to see her often.

  6. #4

    Looking to See her again

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    She deserves her own thread for sure. A top provider and a safe haven from what is going on in the local AMP world right now.
    I was fortunate enough to see Kavvy when she was in Palm Bay and was not disappointed. An hour just wasn't enough. Hoping to see her again if I can finds the time tomorrow before she leaves Rockledge.

  7. #3

    Kavvy

    Quote Originally Posted by Legend808  [View Original Post]
    Honestly, one of the best providers for Brevard County. She is in my top 3 of all time. Currently has a place in Rockledge till Wednesday. I was able to see her Monday afternoon and the flip is out of this world. She is a model with great hands. I will be back soon.
    Amazing that you would start a thread about this absolutely beautiful and incredible woman. Of course, my visit was a little after yours, but the hour was absolutely delightful! I have to pinch myself when I'm in her presence because she is perhaps one of the most beautiful women I've ever encountered in my thirty five years in the hobby. The Massage is always first rate and the conversation mature and interesting and it's like visiting an old friend! Kavvy's beauty is mesmerizing and today she greeted me in an absolutely exquisite attire that quickly came off during our session. The one hundred and sixty Mario's seem like a pittance and I always tip a little extra because the finish is always extraordinary! Praying that Kavvy sticks around because she has definitely become a wonderful habit and a great friend! Looking forward to my next session because she is terrific! Many Thanks Kavvy and Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0053.jpg‎  

  8. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend808  [View Original Post]
    Honestly, one of the best providers for Brevard County. She is in my top 3 of all time. Currently has a place in Rockledge till Wednesday. I was able to see her Monday afternoon and the flip is out of this world. She is a model with great hands. I will be back soon.
    She deserves her own thread for sure. A top provider and a safe haven from what is going on in the local AMP world right now.

  9. #1

    Kavvy

    Honestly, one of the best providers for Brevard County. She is in my top 3 of all time. Currently has a place in Rockledge till Wednesday. I was able to see her Monday afternoon and the flip is out of this world. She is a model with great hands. I will be back soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape