Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 5850
-
06-07-25 16:05 #4980Regular Member

Posts: 15I was actually planning on possibly seeing her when I go up to Portland in early July. So if no one posts anything before then, may toftt. From her ad, looks like she is full GFE. Hopefully is as advertised.
Originally Posted by JayXakain
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 19:47 #4979Senior Member

Posts: 2038Anyone try Vanessa?
I like her look and that she is over 30, but I can't find any reviews or history on her. Please post or send a message if you have some feedback.
-
06-04-25 21:11 #4978Senior Member

Posts: 101Back woods Bettie
Anybody seen this girl? Don't think I've seen her post before.
https://tryst.link/escort/thebackwoodsbettie
-
06-04-25 16:59 #4977Senior Member

Posts: 1143Would not describe Nadia as submissive. She's been in the game for many, many years. Agree her body is very good. But she is weird as hell. Like she's always walking a fine line along the crazy town track. Would not surprise me if she completely goes apeshit one day. She's not Princess Peach crazy, but I'm not sticking my dick in her any longer.
Originally Posted by WantsMore
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 15:28 #4976Banned Member

Posts: 2940https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4248672967
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 12:42 #4975Senior Member

Posts: 2038I don't know who that old hag is, but I noticed that also, but that is not her. Watch the video that shows her face for a second.
Originally Posted by ChrisHansen
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 02:52 #4974Regular Member

Posts: 7She has a selfie on her photo album which shows her looking in her late 50's? Shocker.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-25 23:15 #4973Senior Member

Posts: 2038Met her, had a good time. Looks like her photos (one of the videos flashes her face for a second). No kissing, BBBJ is available if she is comfortable, likes daty, she got loud during orgasm, which was fun. Big ass, nice lady. I will probably see her on her next visit, she's leaving tomorrow morning.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 17:37 #4972Senior Member

Posts: 115Nadia banks
Anyone see her recently? I find myself wanting to see her after several years. I'm wondering just how submissive she can be? When I saw her she gave me a perfect BBBJ and her body was perfect for me.
-
05-31-25 15:44 #4971Senior Member

Posts: 2038Melissa
Does anyone have experience with the Latin lady named Melissa? Send a message if you don't want to post.
-
05-30-25 15:30 #4970Senior Member

Posts: 237She responded.
But it was like 3 days later. I've also tried multiple times with no luck.
Originally Posted by GMunker
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-25 20:37 #4969Regular Member

Posts: 10Any luck with this one?
I have tried to text this one a few times and have yet to get any sort of response.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5034365536/1
I feel like if it was fake they would at least try to scam me to some extent.
-
05-27-25 15:52 #4968Senior Member

Posts: 209I suspect so
I think it may be.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
Well at least now she says she is in salem and has a full body pic which I suspect is not her.
Well give it 4 weeks for the shit show to start back up again.
-
05-26-25 16:11 #4967Senior Member

Posts: 1158New provider harmonie
Woke up and saw her ad? Is she same girl as Nataliaxoxo. Blueeyes503
Originally Posted by ThaManBey
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-25 23:13 #4966Senior Member

Posts: 158Oooh maybe I'll have to try her then. Something felt off but hearing someone has seen her might make her worth a shot.
Originally Posted by GreenMachine
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





