Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 83 of 1646 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 133 183 583 1083 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 24685
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23455

    Has Anyone tried this Business / Person? Looks like Westport Industrial Area

    Elsa Deen, Owner of True Touch Massage - $120 for an hour. That under normal circumstances should mean somewhat sensual, HE. I think I called many moons ago and she got mad when I asked about draping. https://mekenterprisesblog.com/truetouchmassage/

  2. #23454

    Rose massage in Union

    Probably out of the way for a lot of you but I was in union the other day and noticed an AMP and had a few hours to kill so I got a 90 min massage, Jenni was the one who was the provider probably mid 50's and slim build. And decent massage and the absolute best HJ I've had in years. Idk if she was trying to do edging or what but she keep stopping right before the pop like 6 or 8 times. Came so hard I felt like I pulled a muscle near my hip / pelvis. I'd recommend if you're in the area at some point.

  3. #23453

    I cannot find any news on this

    Quote Originally Posted by Smithss  [View Original Post]
    Watch St. Louis News.
    When I searched copilot below is what I see.

    Yes, Classic Spa Massage at 13714 Olive Blvd, Chesterfield, MO is permanently closed. However, I couldn't find confirmation that it was shut down specifically by police in 2025. There is a Board of Adjustment hearing scheduled for March 6, 2025, regarding Sunny's Spa, which is also located at 13714 Olive Blvd, Suite A. This hearing is related to an appeal against the denial of a business license renewal due to violations of city code. If you're looking for official details, checking local government records or news sources might be helpful.

  4. #23452
    Quote Originally Posted by MoarMassage  [View Original Post]
    Do you have more info on this? What happened?
    Watch St. Louis News.

  5. #23451
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithss  [View Original Post]
    Closed by police, it's not safe here.
    Do you have more info on this? What happened?

  6. #23450
    I know its pricey, but curious if that would possibly mean more on the table. I asked if she is the same Samantha that is advertised through PLM and she said yes. So I'm not sure why this rate is so much more than PLM if nothing else is implied.

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkySmith  [View Original Post]
    This looks like another of her ads. Sparky has seen her sister before, and met Samantha, though not for a session. She is friendly and attractive, seems a bit pricey for a massage though.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...636/3144050424

  7. #23449
    Quote Originally Posted by BallHair123  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Samantha? I'm interested.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...nly-78136.html
    This looks like another of her ads. Sparky has seen her sister before, and met Samantha, though not for a session. She is friendly and attractive, seems a bit pricey for a massage though.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...636/3144050424

  8. #23448

    Samantha

    Has anyone seen Samantha? I'm interested.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...nly-78136.html

  9. #23447

    Health Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    I am here now, they're supposed to be open Monday through Sunday 9:30-9:30, but the doors are locked and no one's home. I found the phrasing of that odd, does that mean they're just not open at all on Saturdays? That's pretty much the only time I have during the summer, Saturday mornings.
    Closed by police, it's not safe here.

  10. #23446

    Holidays

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    I am here now, they're supposed to be open Monday through Sunday 9:30-9:30, but the doors are locked and no one's home. I found the phrasing of that odd, does that mean they're just not open at all on Saturdays? That's pretty much the only time I have during the summer, Saturday mornings.
    Bizz is usually slow for the AMPs on holiday weekends, I know a few that cut there losses and just enjoy the weekend.

    Ever.

  11. #23445

    Ads for massage parlors

    Seeing ads on Instagram for Bluebird, Soothing Oasis, Sufei, plus one on Long rd in Chesterfield. All hinting at happy endings.

    Anyone have any info?

  12. #23444

    Did you call??

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    I am here now, they're supposed to be open Monday through Sunday 9:30-9:30, but the doors are locked and no one's home. I found the phrasing of that odd, does that mean they're just not open at all on Saturdays? That's pretty much the only time I have during the summer, Saturday mornings.
    Did you call?? What they say??

  13. #23443

    Health spa CC closed?

    I am here now, they're supposed to be open Monday through Sunday 9:30-9:30, but the doors are locked and no one's home. I found the phrasing of that odd, does that mean they're just not open at all on Saturdays? That's pretty much the only time I have during the summer, Saturday mornings.

  14. #23442
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCadilac  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in about 2 months ago very old lady came up dressed like a bohemian with a wig on thought it was probably mamasan, nope gave the massage also, was trapped and opted for 30. Even if extras were available I would have passed. Have messaged recently and they say there's new girls but we all know how that works out.
    "New girl she very beautiful" they always tryna say on the east side.

    They not tryna say "we got another 5, 6, 7 to come thru to replace the last one".

  15. #23441

    In town helping with cleanup.

    Hey guys, I am in town to help with cleanup. Originally out of Memphis, I will be here until the 13th, anyone know a good UTR or the best place / lady to see?

    Let me know! Thanks in advance!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape