Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 116 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 1739
Different From All the Others
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #1244

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by StockingsNCum  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one a couple of times now. You have to host as she is married.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-891dfe96b922

    400 ppm.

    Ex stripper. Likes to text, talk dirty, and exchange pics. She is open to requests for wearing lingerie, stockings, and hot outfits. Is totally into getting off on the date herself and wants you to make her cum as much as she can take. Loves it if you can cum a lot for her. BBFS, CIP, CIM and most especially facials. Very good with her hands and mouth. Edged me for an hour straight before unloading on her mouth and face. Is submissive so don't be afraid to tell her what you want.
    If she edged you for an hr str8, how long is a "date".

  2. #1243

    Intel. Bigger women

    These ladies are at the end of the month looking to get that rent money, both a bit bigger, but if you're ok with that they seem like a decent deal.

    BigBoobQueen - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-b1e3fb1dcad1.

    Can host in Glendale area. Number was an Ohio area code so I didn't really trust it. Said she usually does 240 ppm.

    Theresa - https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-1a3ccb296b41.

    This one I've been talking to. Not sure if she can host. Was looking for 300 ppm but said she's willing to go less. No face slapping and nothing degrading, so she seems pretty open.

    Once again make sure to do your own scouting and if something seems off let the rest of us know.

  3. #1242

    143 jgk. Ashley

    Seen this one a couple of times now. You have to host as she is married.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-891dfe96b922

    400 ppm.

    Ex stripper. Likes to text, talk dirty, and exchange pics. She is open to requests for wearing lingerie, stockings, and hot outfits. Is totally into getting off on the date herself and wants you to make her cum as much as she can take. Loves it if you can cum a lot for her. BBFS, CIP, CIM and most especially facials. Very good with her hands and mouth. Edged me for an hour straight before unloading on her mouth and face. Is submissive so don't be afraid to tell her what you want.

  4. #1241

    Any info on these?

    Does anyone have any info on these that they would be willing to share? Thanks in advance!

    Heather, 39.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-ff8b4125fc6b

    She does have an OF and a naughty Twitter I found.

    Kendra, 26.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-f185b812f362

  5. #1240
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizDon  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-37da658753a9

    Cute girl but not really my type. She went to text very quickly and said she would prefer 500 but was okay with 400 - without me negotiating. Said she isn't experienced with anal but was down to try. She is okay with BBFS and said I would need to pull out. When I said I had a vasectomy she said that was fine then.
    Yeah she's a SA staple. Pics see cuter than real life. Definitely takes it all raw with pull out and offers that to everybody. I think somebody here reported hygiene wasn't the best at times.

  6. #1239

    BestestCeleste, 29

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-37da658753a9

    Cute girl but not really my type. She went to text very quickly and said she would prefer 500 but was okay with 400 - without me negotiating. Said she isn't experienced with anal but was down to try. She is okay with BBFS and said I would need to pull out. When I said I had a vasectomy she said that was fine then.

  7. #1238
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    Works for me.
    Looks like I will just miss her. I am flying in this weekend thru middle of next week. Does anyone else have anything they wouldn't mind sharing? I'm coming from CLT and don't know the area. I will be staying in downtown PHX. TY!

  8. #1237
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWayRoss  [View Original Post]
    Profile not available.
    Works for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2025-05-27 at 5.07.17 PM.jpg‎  

  9. #1236
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizDon  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-80951b733fb6

    She is leaving Thursday for a few weeks and sounds like she is eager to make a few dollars before she leaves. Was quick to go to text and is looking for 400 ppm. I didn't get into specifics since I'm not free but she seems cute and fun.
    Profile not available.

  10. #1235

    Rose

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-80951b733fb6

    She is leaving Thursday for a few weeks and sounds like she is eager to make a few dollars before she leaves. Was quick to go to text and is looking for 400 ppm. I didn't get into specifics since I'm not free but she seems cute and fun.

  11. #1234
    Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasNevada  [View Original Post]
    I am somewhere in that pack on my way!
    Seems like she's kind of high volume. Love when they're 50+ and still taking as many loads as they can. Something so hot about that.

  12. #1233

    Anything under 300.

    Quote Originally Posted by Foundation  [View Original Post]
    I communicated with her and she sent some pics. She told me I could do whatever I wanted to her including filling her pussy up with my kids. I won't be, but can confirm she is BBFS. Also, she either has two pussies or one of you mongers tore her asshole up!
    I am somewhere in that pack on my way!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250523_182238_Facebook.jpg‎  

  13. #1232

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by Foundation  [View Original Post]
    She said everything is on the table. Said she hasn't done Greek in a while so she will be tight. Not from the look of that pic LOL.
    I didn't leave it like that 6 months ago. She was tight, then again I am a thicker fella.

  14. #1231

    Everything

    Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasNevada  [View Original Post]
    Curious as to how high volume she is. As much fun it would be. Anyone know if Greek is on the table?
    She said everything is on the table. Said she hasn't done Greek in a while so she will be tight. Not from the look of that pic LOL.

  15. #1230

    PleasantlyNaomi

    Quote Originally Posted by Foundation  [View Original Post]
    I communicated with her and she sent some pics. She told me I could do whatever I wanted to her including filling her pussy up with my kids. I won't be, but can confirm she is BBFS. Also, she either has two pussies or one of you mongers tore her asshole up!
    Curious as to how high volume she is. As much fun it would be. Anyone know if Greek is on the table?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape