Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 41276
-
05-28-25 22:55 #38321Regular Member

Posts: 4Lame Cuban scammer
Man I should of known better. All this Cubans are scammer.
I hit her up since it was my first time I agree on half for 200 5 minutes in she started bitching that we we weren't going to have enough time because I was smashing hard LOL and she convinced me to pay extra for the hour.
That's where I fucked up.
After that she would stop every 5 minutes and ask for more money.
So that would make me soft quick.
I brought poppers to get me hard and make me cum faster but she kept bitching and going on her phone for minutes.
She would stop and start bitching.
I gave her 200 when I got there and 100 more then 50 just so she would shut up and let me finish.
Worst provider I've had in my life!
This fucking sucks because it's people like her that ruin it for the rest.
If she would of said it was 400 for hour instead of making it 200 and then begging for more.
It was so fucking annoying.
Stay the fuck away.
https://ondate.com/female-escorts/447392/valeria
-
05-27-25 22:08 #38320Senior Member

Posts: 454I haven't seen Laney in about 6 months so not sure on any dips in performance. Absolutely had a blast with her but since BF has the same price essentially and more variety, consistently good service, and is on time it's been hard for me to justify going to see her or any of the higher end escorts. At some point I know that will change but it's hard to justify.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-25 21:04 #38319Senior Member

Posts: 260Laney Banks
Laney is posting on skip the games now. The last few times I saw her she's let her self go a bit. Not getting fat, just clear her demons are growing stronger.
Anyway, she's DEFINITELY not worth the 3. 5 any more. The fact she's posting on skip the games shows she's losing clients. Definitely a great opportunity to ask for a discount. Go LOW!! Like sub 2.
Good luck gents.
-
05-27-25 18:15 #38318Senior Member

Posts: 111Brother, don't do it. Cut off the flow of mario coins. Yesterday. Speaking from experience. Been there, done that.
Originally Posted by EscortFish
[View Original Post]
I was never captain save-a-ho, but in my younger days when I started this hobby, I thought, like you, I was special. Nope. You are just an ATM. A means to an end, usually more candy. No matter what you think or feel, it isn't real. She is just playing you. Nope. I started this when I was in my 30's about 20 years ago when I was actually an attractive dude. Not anymore. If you are remotely not disgusting, these girls will play the fuck out of you, including hanging out without even fucking, if you let them, all on your dime. I'm sure going back this far someone on the forum said something similar to others had I read back then the history here, but I didn't think it was a message for me.
She WILL turn on you every single time no matter what. Every single one of them. You are just an ATM. Most of them don't even like to fuck (if you didn't figure that out already).
Good luck, and I am glad you asked so that the newbies among us get to read and hear this message.
Let me be clear: dudes like us also probably consider ourselves "addicts" somewhat in some fashion; probably alcohol, maybe weed if you can away with smoking it. But no, all these girls especially in this town are on the HARD shit bro. Stop supporting them, unless you can tolerate them enough to just get YOUR rocks off.
-jbo.
-
05-27-25 18:02 #38317Senior Member

Posts: 111Yes
That and the site itself is constantly glitching. It either doesn't load at all as if it is down, or when it does I get the database maintenance error, or it loads partially all fucked up looking.
Originally Posted by Steve7080
[View Original Post]
On top of that, the sites SSL certificate is expired, so even when it does load, I get a warning that the site connection is not encrypted. This means everything sent to and from, including username and passwords and session details, are being sent unencrypted in plain text to and from the site. Not sure what is going on, started happened last couple weeks, now it's almost every time I check it. And yes like you said, search, when the site loads, is also glitching.
-
05-27-25 15:16 #38316Regular Member

Posts: 18Waste
At this point the hobby in Jacksonville seems like a waste of time. These girls either look and smell terrible or they want 200+ for qvs. They are thieves or literal fugitives and want premium escort prices. Think ill be taking a break until new talent emerges. End of rant LOL.
-
05-27-25 11:44 #38315Senior Member

Posts: 256Search
Is anyone else having trouble with the search function?
-
05-27-25 06:48 #38314Senior Member

Posts: 477Chapter 13
Escort Playbook Chapter 13 - Give 'them the Good Stuff First Time Around.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
Seems to be the trend. First visit is always pleasant and satisfying. Subsequent visits are horrible. These girls do NOT believe in repeat business. Two. I'm quite sure you got an excellent visit from Kali because she knows she's got an accurate review. Go see her a second time and see if your results are the same. I'll bet not.
Rich.
-
05-26-25 23:17 #38313Senior Member

Posts: 242For some reason I can never get the pics to load on them anymore. It says content not available for every profile. Its been like this for a few months. I second Kelly. She is fun. Anyone have any ideas on why I'm having them issues. I'm using dolphin browser.
Originally Posted by Xpj8713
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-25 20:53 #38312Senior Member

Posts: 414YMMV.. I wouldn't discount another mongers review as we all know with these girls, your experience maybe way different than someone else's. Kali / Summer / Amanda for example, I've seen her twice. 1st time she was ok, 2nd time she so high she could have been on the moon, slurring and nodding out. So I wouldn't go out my way to white knight but that's my opinion.
Originally Posted by TwoWheels
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-25 20:41 #38311Senior Member

Posts: 28Smh
You really falling for these girls?
Originally Posted by TwoWheels
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-25 18:06 #38310Senior Member

Posts: 374Karen Latina
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/187760523
I've reviewed Karen before and saw her again. She's a mid 30's, petite Latina. She definitely gets into the session. My latest session was really good and she really gave great service. She's not drop dead gorgeous, but she's an attractive lady. Given the state of things, she's absolutely your best option right now.
-
05-26-25 18:03 #38309Senior Member

Posts: 190Found a couple of girls on this list that the accusations are totally wrong.
First Cali, I met up with her yesterday afternoon. She was smiling and alert when she answered the door. Hair was multi-colored and brushed and she seamed to be in order. She's very friendly and not bashful. She'll talk about any of her services and what you want to do. Left satisfied and a smile.
Second Rhiannon, I've known her for a very long time. She occasionally spends time at my place, a day or two to rest up and piece and quite. I think you are the first guy I've ever heard complain about her service. Apparently she didn't like you much. Anyway, if you're going to print "stuff" like that get your facts correct.
-
05-26-25 14:51 #38308Senior Member

Posts: 260Kacey
TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY.
Originally Posted by Randy80
[View Original Post]
It's 200 bucks for a massage and handy where she keeps all her clothes on and doesn't let you touch anything. It's an extra 100 to get her top off. And she's a total ***** about it. AVOID AVOID AVOID.
-
05-26-25 13:25 #38307Senior Member

Posts: 39L1
From every report I've seen her pics are accurate, smoking hot body, but L1 only, nothing more. So if that's your cup of tea then go for it.
Originally Posted by Randy80
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





