Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 219 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 269 319 719 1219 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 18396
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #15126

    Renee

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-2a7a28390099

    Would like to exchange notes if anyone saw this girl or seeing this girl.

  2. #15125

    Time Waster

    Lily - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-060180c8acb6.

    Waits until you've moved off site and discussing financials to drop the platonic only bomb. Only wants 1 k / month, so if you did want a hot blonde to hang with, more power to you.

  3. #15124

    One more bait and switch

    Riley - https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-9d01dc0d6a66.

    Waits until setting up M&G to let you know she's in Cleveland.

    Is this a new scam? Is this next generation content sellers?

  4. #15123

    Bait and Switch

    Alex - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-1130ae1ca935.

    She's responsive, sweet and a bit of a GPS. Waited until we were setting up a M&G to tell me that she's in ATL for the summer and won't be back until August.

    FranklymyDear - https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-9a50827fb252.

    She's in Norfolk. Privates show a bunch of different looks across multiple weights.

  5. #15122

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! Last summer, she asked $750 for dinner and $2,000-$3,500 ppm, or $12,000 per month. That's over $200,000 per year before taxes. WTF?!
    On IG she goes by Holly Chronic. Many different accounts. She is a stripper in DC. I know the club so if you really want to see her, the best way is at the club. At least you can see her nude without paying a fortune LOL.

  6. #15121

    Taxes?

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! Last summer, she asked $750 for dinner and $2,000-$3,500 ppm, or $12,000 per month. That's over $200,000 per year before taxes. WTF?!
    LOL you think these dumb b&tches are reporting this income to uncle same. My guess is they want cash LOL.

  7. #15120

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    LOL extensively reviewed before. Do a search for laughs.
    Thanks! Last summer, she asked $750 for dinner and $2,000-$3,500 ppm, or $12,000 per month. That's over $200,000 per year before taxes. WTF?!

  8. #15119

  9. #15118
    LOL extensively reviewed before. Do a search for laughs.

  10. #15117

    Seeking Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Holly goes to your inbox.

    Seeking baby will go down to 400.
    Has anyone sampled her? I left the door open, but the seemed adamant regarding 600.

  11. #15116

    Correction re Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Holly goes to your inbox.

    Seeking baby will go down to 400.
    Holly:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-161186bcb295

  12. #15115
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-11bcb5b5ceaa

    Sasha: Attractive, but listed as an escort elsewhere. Is asking $5-6,000 per month.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...0-637ec69da01c

    Holly: Attractive and classy, but wants $3,000 for something (PPM or platonic?).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-c4c4d7712721

    Seeking Baby: Cute and curvy, but a little heavy. Wants $600 per hour.
    Holly goes to your inbox.

    Seeking baby will go down to 400.

  13. #15114

    GPS Galore

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-11bcb5b5ceaa

    Sasha: Attractive, but listed as an escort elsewhere. Is asking $5-6,000 per month.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...0-637ec69da01c

    Holly: Attractive and classy, but wants $3,000 for something (PPM or platonic?).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-c4c4d7712721

    Seeking Baby: Cute and curvy, but a little heavy. Wants $600 per hour.

  14. #15113

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Pig Butchering scam.

  15. #15112
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    I started using Seeking about 4 years ago. I've had pretty good success at reasonable rates both here and on the road. Over the last year or so, the interactions with SBs have become less and less satisfying. I find myself questioning the whole SB thing these days as way too expensive and time consuming, with flaky AF, entitle brats. I have a meet set up for later this week with an SB and, in addition to her PPM, it includes a $160 Day Use hotel room (which requires a $5 advance payment now). So $600+ to fuck my SB.

    Juxtapose this with the price, ease of use, and the availability of the talent at the agencies here in the DC area, and Seeking is not looking so good. I get it, some guys want a "relationship" with the SBs and good for them. I'm sure with extensive vetting, you'll find what you seek. I suspect few SBs are capable of really keeping a successful man's interest for very long. As for me, I'm at the stage of life where I want to fuck and leave. Obviously, this can be accomplished by more cost-effective means (and less paper trail) than through Seeking and other SB sites.
    I've been enjoying some of the What's Your Price gals. It is more ambiguous than seeking but really the same deal. You do have the upfront expense of the first date incentive. However, I found a smoking hot 30 year old blond, hard tight skinny body, who when I asked for her dos and don'ts specifically said she loved to swallow. OK. Then, the second time in the FC, I asked her to give me her phone and videoed her in an enthusiastic BJ. She loved it. Now she wants me to video her every time. I have only gotten screenshots thus far, hopefully she'll learn to trust me more and I get the whole thing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape