Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 3035
-
05-30-25 18:46 #2480Senior Member

Posts: 91Typeo
Ooops, I mean mamma-san. I haven't see her massage anybody but just leads them to Apple.
Originally Posted by Thays
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 17:18 #2479Banned Member

Posts: 994Cindy from Osha at Villareal in Stafford
She is wonderful, treat her right.
Originally Posted by OnlyAOne
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-25 18:54 #2478Senior Member

Posts: 386Mama?
What's mama do? Or does she just take people back?
Originally Posted by Hobbiest24
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-25 16:56 #2477Senior Member

Posts: 91Currently there is Apple is is not a spinner but more well rounded. Kiki was there but she might of left. Then mama who is average looking.
Originally Posted by MakeMKum
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-25 17:18 #2476Senior Member

Posts: 290HHands
Its the one located in small strip of shops and next to a UPS.
Originally Posted by WalkerC
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-25 09:55 #2475Senior Member

Posts: 467There seems to be a healing hands spa and a healing hands therapeutic on courthouse. I assume this is the spa?
Originally Posted by OldMan713
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-25 18:13 #2474Senior Member

Posts: 913 Ways
I wonder if they offer 3 ways. They offer two providers at once. Do you have to change the raincoat if so?
Originally Posted by OldMan713
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-25 20:20 #2473Regular Member

Posts: 8A Happy Man at Healing Hands
Based on previous reports I tried Healing Hands off of Courthouse. Wow. I went in the front and was met by Kiki. Fairly pretty and younger. Maybe 30? She took me to my room and there I noticed a sign that suggested you could ring the buzzer / bell at the back entrance. Will do that next time. Kiki was shy and hesitant and spoke very little English. I paid $50 for 30 min and got undressed while she got change. I tried to explain that I was there for good times and she just stared. So I just reached over and placed her hand on my junk. She lit up at that and said 'you want. ' while making a boom boom motion. I smiled and said just your mouth for today while giving her $1. 5 which she seemed fine with. She immediately went down on me for a BBBJ while I was still sitting on the edge of the massage table, doing a pretty good job at first. I thought I might come quickly but she kept stopping to readjust so it turned into an edging session. She stripped naked. Very nice tits. Perky and youthful. She pulled out a condom so this time I just gently patted her cheek and then my junk, and she finally understood. We 69'd after that, and she was delightful to taste. Her combination blowjob / handjob kept starting and stopping, which was preventing me from coming, but she kept at it until I finally came. Apple (I think. Sounded like she said Awa or something) came in then, pulled her top down exposing her big melons and put a nipple in my mouth while I was recovering. Really unexpected. Seemed like she was just having fun. I got dressed and tipped Kiki while Apple kissed me a couple of times and said 'you fuck next time?" I laughed and said sure. They were both fun and sweet. A great Sunday for me!
-
05-19-25 10:42 #2472Senior Member

Posts: 290Villarreal
It's one of the many offices in a complex. Very good English skills.
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-25 20:32 #2471Banned Member

Posts: 994This address, a bit confusing with other options in the area. I'm about to go back!
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
4XX Garrisonville Rd #10X.
Stafford, Virginia 225XX.
-
05-17-25 13:12 #2470Senior Member

Posts: 91Greek?
Isn't there an extra fee with going in through the back?
Originally Posted by ScottWalkerUga
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-25 23:14 #2469Banned Member

Posts: 994Villareal Massage and Wellness in Stafford
Great looking staff with excellent massage skills and solid extras (HE at minimum).
Recommended!
-
05-15-25 06:08 #2468Senior Member

Posts: 173Healing Hands Etiquette
Enter through the front or around back?
-
05-06-25 22:00 #2467Senior Member

Posts: 290Forget about OSHA
They have gone totally non-erotic. And business is booming for them. Diverse clientele, men and women. It's my go to place for a massage in prep for a massage if you know what I mean.
Originally Posted by OnlyAOne
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-25 15:39 #2466Senior Member

Posts: 38Relaxation Day Pratt st
Pretty decent massage for a change. New to me, haven't seen her. Sky still works there. Everything was covered unfortunately. $. 5 for CBJ and 2 for FS. I'd recommend and she'll give you her cell number after. Not sure about sharing it.











Reply With Quote




