Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 24695
-
05-26-25 11:05 #23450Senior Member

Posts: 43I know its pricey, but curious if that would possibly mean more on the table. I asked if she is the same Samantha that is advertised through PLM and she said yes. So I'm not sure why this rate is so much more than PLM if nothing else is implied.
Originally Posted by SparkySmith
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-25 09:21 #23449Senior Member

Posts: 162This looks like another of her ads. Sparky has seen her sister before, and met Samantha, though not for a session. She is friendly and attractive, seems a bit pricey for a massage though.
Originally Posted by BallHair123
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...636/3144050424
-
05-25-25 20:13 #23448Senior Member

Posts: 43Samantha
Has anyone seen Samantha? I'm interested.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...nly-78136.html
-
05-25-25 13:18 #23447Senior Member

Posts: 25Health Spa
Closed by police, it's not safe here.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-25 13:01 #23446Senior Member

Posts: 163Holidays
Bizz is usually slow for the AMPs on holiday weekends, I know a few that cut there losses and just enjoy the weekend.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
Ever.
-
05-25-25 09:01 #23445Senior Member

Posts: 411Ads for massage parlors
Seeing ads on Instagram for Bluebird, Soothing Oasis, Sufei, plus one on Long rd in Chesterfield. All hinting at happy endings.
Anyone have any info?
-
05-24-25 14:43 #23444Senior Member

Posts: 195Did you call??
Did you call?? What they say??
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-25 11:20 #23443Senior Member

Posts: 279Health spa CC closed?
I am here now, they're supposed to be open Monday through Sunday 9:30-9:30, but the doors are locked and no one's home. I found the phrasing of that odd, does that mean they're just not open at all on Saturdays? That's pretty much the only time I have during the summer, Saturday mornings.
-
05-24-25 01:13 #23442Senior Member

Posts: 584"New girl she very beautiful" they always tryna say on the east side.
Originally Posted by BlackCadilac
[View Original Post]
They not tryna say "we got another 5, 6, 7 to come thru to replace the last one".
-
05-23-25 20:54 #23441Senior Member

Posts: 136In town helping with cleanup.
Hey guys, I am in town to help with cleanup. Originally out of Memphis, I will be here until the 13th, anyone know a good UTR or the best place / lady to see?
Let me know! Thanks in advance!
-
05-23-25 18:25 #23440Senior Member

Posts: 40Stopped in about 2 months ago very old lady came up dressed like a bohemian with a wig on thought it was probably mamasan, nope gave the massage also, was trapped and opted for 30. Even if extras were available I would have passed. Have messaged recently and they say there's new girls but we all know how that works out.
Originally Posted by Turbo1300
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-25 15:06 #23439Senior Member

Posts: 50Garden view massage. Creve coeur
Has anyone tried this place number used to lucky massage?
-
05-22-25 21:24 #23438Senior Member

Posts: 687It's one thing for her to dox herself, she's done that many times. It's apparent she doesn't like Eden and doxes her in her Linkedin profile, not cool.
Originally Posted by RHornyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 15:02 #23437Banned Member

Posts: 175Too Fun To Follow Her Ad
She is nothing if not entertaining, today we get her full Linkedin account. She earns that "crazy" with every ad.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-25 09:20 #23436Senior Member

Posts: 687It also says she offers face sitting for 3 times her normal rate, see the 3 roses. So, she will ride your face to the land of the big O, if you can get her there.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





