Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 182 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 232 282 682 1182 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 37346
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34631

    Sapphire

    Has anyone seen this one lately, I know she's had some negative reviews in the past. I was texting her and she blamed her "handler" who is no longer around. I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...d/545039147384

  2. #34630

    Ymmv

    Yes she lets you backdoor play. But still YMMV.

    She is polite, but way too mechanical, way too many rules, she is maybe mid 40's the ass is huge but it looks like the surface of the moon, and she has these terrible veins people with Bloodfow problems have, you know what I'm talking about right? The ones that look like spider webs. I just couldn't vibe with her, her personality was too sterile, and her body ain't great. At all. Maybe if you really want back door play and you like huge busted up elephant ass, go for it. Otherwise. Skip. YMMV.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/8045367234

  3. #34629

    Latina GFE

    Anyone have a good reliable Latina that provides full GFE? My go to is Gabriella but she hasn't been around for a few weeks. I could go to NOVA and see her but don't want to make the trip.

  4. #34628
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    She was posting on EscortAlligator in Maryland yet it was in our area.
    I just saw her post. I've seen her before and had a good experience. Not sure about other's experiences.

  5. #34627

    Not BurningMan and I hate posting again

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    Not seeing her ad anymore. Still in town?
    She was posting on EscortAlligator in Maryland yet it was in our area.

  6. #34626

    Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by BurningMan5699  [View Original Post]
    I see she's back in town. If you've never had a dream about her then you're missing out. Tight little body. And can take it.
    Not seeing her ad anymore. Still in town?

  7. #34625

    Diana Bond

    Met with her recently. She's out in Short Pump. I wouldn't recommend. She was relatively plain and boring. No real energy. She does offer BBJ, but she has braces right now. So be careful with all that. 300 for hhr and 400 for hr.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1840942.htm

  8. #34624

    Bella curious if she still on SA for those with membr oh and Nadia pics unrelated

    Quote Originally Posted by QuriousJoe77  [View Original Post]
    I did do my due diligence and searched but couldn't find anything
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    info on
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStar58  [View Original Post]
    Brittany
    https://i.ibb.co/wFVh5xnf/britt.jpg
    Since only one attachment is Brittany better known as Bella skip that


    BurningMan5699
    Per favore Quanto costa Nadia? certainly Not interested in her TER reviews
    Nor privatedelights info. Tryst certainly tells a tale: nadialuuv22
    https://i.ibb.co/CpJMPW3d/Nadia.png

    Quote Originally Posted by BurningMan5699  [View Original Post]
    I see she's back in town. If you've never had a dream about her then you're missing out.
    .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails aa0984932a4786d2daf9e0f7301af8a4_f.jpg‎   3e7b339c68bfbe514b3856eefdfbf0fc_f.jpg‎   MzM4MzExMGEyYTRlOTAwM2Q1NjBlNjNmYzY5MTA0MGRkNWNkN2Fh.jpg‎   chrome_screenshot_May 25, 2025 1_23_00 AM EDT.jpg‎  

  9. #34623

    Nadia

    I see she's back in town. If you've never had a dream about her then you're missing out. Tight little body. And can take it.

  10. #34622
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinCam103  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about a year ago at a nice private place in Midlothian, think she has moved, she does give a good massage and offered a shower first which I took advantage of. Pretty hot thicker type body if that's your thing with huge rack, did allow some OTC roaming, on the flip she did come out of her top and standard finish that did the job, didn't get the impression anything else was available.
    I wanted to see her and texted her and when I got hit with two benjamins without any tips I think it is too much just for eye show and standard end.

  11. #34621

    Craigslist

    Quote Originally Posted by Ridem  [View Original Post]
    I can see why you would ask, would be nice if she has an expanded menu. Please let us know if you do see her. Stay-Safe!
    Saw her about a year ago at a nice private place in Midlothian, think she has moved, she does give a good massage and offered a shower first which I took advantage of. Pretty hot thicker type body if that's your thing with huge rack, did allow some OTC roaming, on the flip she did come out of her top and standard finish that did the job, didn't get the impression anything else was available.

  12. #34620

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSlaughter  [View Original Post]
    She posted yesterday. Was wondering if anyone saw her since she was back.
    Ivy herself had a stroke, not her mother.

  13. #34619

    Bella

    I did do my due diligence and searched but couldn't find anything, does anyone have any info on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/288952491883

  14. #34618

    757 Mindy

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    LOL nope.

    Qualcuno spingimi gi dalla una scogliera / Someone push me off a cliff.
    Not one to wish bad on anyone but that fake phoney fraud cankle b*itch 757 Mindy deserves it all.

  15. #34617

    She is akin to that scammer in your primary area 757 mindy

    Quote Originally Posted by DaVinciB1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? I did some research but can't find any reviews.

    https://tryst.link/escort/datekittyrose
    LOL nope.

    Qualcuno spingimi gi dalla una scogliera / Someone push me off a cliff.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape