The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 516 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 7740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7395

    Redhead man

    Quote Originally Posted by CowGirlForever  [View Original Post]
    The other red head works but it's rare now cause of her man is on her ass. Her name is LaLa.
    Oh that fat white dude, yeah I seen him following her behind grillin me.

  2. #7394

    2 WSW redheads

    Quote Originally Posted by KanyeForPres  [View Original Post]
    By the mexican club on 6th, always walking together are 2 new WSW, one is name Ashley H on the blotter with the red hair, the other slim redhead I can't get because Ashley says she supposedly doesn't work.

    Didn't get a date with any, although I had met ashley a while ago on broadway for 20 coin BBBJ which sucked, so I won't repeat. But I do want her friend just can never catch her by herself.
    The other red head works but it's rare now cause of her man is on her ass. Her name is LaLa.

  3. #7393
    Quote Originally Posted by FilthyKoala  [View Original Post]
    If this is Cassandra T with that obvious crown tattoo on her chest scooped her up when she was UTR in Hollywood back in 2023 I think. Can be had for cheap but really annoying personality. She talks so loud it's like she's yelling in the car! She also gets super paranoid when tweaked out and demanded I open my trunk to make sure nobody was hiding. Why'all can keep her lmao.
    Blonde / dirty blonde. She was talking conversationally when I met her. A bit of an attitude but just enough to notice. Real thin from candy.

  4. #7392

    411

    I just got back to South Florida after being away for two years, does anyone know if Amanda A or Zeze are still around? Thanks.

  5. #7391
    Quote Originally Posted by GrabEmByThePus  [View Original Post]
    WSW 10th S. Named Cassandra. I bet that's who you're talking about. Said she just moved up from Broward. I'll keep dreamin with her.
    If this is Cassandra T with that obvious crown tattoo on her chest scooped her up when she was UTR in Hollywood back in 2023 I think. Can be had for cheap but really annoying personality. She talks so loud it's like she's yelling in the car! She also gets super paranoid when tweaked out and demanded I open my trunk to make sure nobody was hiding. Why'all can keep her lmao.

  6. #7390

    2 redheads WSW Ashley H and Unknown

    By the mexican club on 6th, always walking together are 2 new WSW, one is name Ashley H on the blotter with the red hair, the other slim redhead I can't get because Ashley says she supposedly doesn't work.

    Didn't get a date with any, although I had met ashley a while ago on broadway for 20 coin BBBJ which sucked, so I won't repeat. But I do want her friend just can never catch her by herself.

  7. #7389

    LeeNover, clear your mailbox.

    Lee, please clear your mailbox for some nice new action.

    Thanks, TonyTC.

  8. #7388

    Cassandra

    Quote Originally Posted by GrabEmByThePus  [View Original Post]
    WSW 10th S. Named Cassandra. I bet that's who you're talking about. Said she just moved up from Broward. I'll keep dreamin with her.
    I scooped her up today for some car head damage 20 doesn't have a phone number.

  9. #7387
    Quote Originally Posted by JupiterMjMan26  [View Original Post]
    Vee or Victoria was walking south down dixie by havana. Saw her at a bus stop, gave her the side street point and wave and scooped her. Quick LEO check and talked damage. 20 marios for BBBJ which she caught half. Would repeat in a pinch, smelled nice but too talkative for my taste and she kept trying to upsell the kitty though I wasn't interested.
    Pics? WSW or LSW?

  10. #7386

    Vee

    Vee or Victoria was walking south down dixie by havana. Saw her at a bus stop, gave her the side street point and wave and scooped her. Quick LEO check and talked damage. 20 marios for BBBJ which she caught half. Would repeat in a pinch, smelled nice but too talkative for my taste and she kept trying to upsell the kitty though I wasn't interested.

  11. #7385
    Quote Originally Posted by CowGirlForever  [View Original Post]
    Even if she is a legit walker I wouldn't mess with that talking like that outside the car.
    Raven is legit but yes never negotiate from your car window.

  12. #7384
    Saw a Blonde WSW south LW this morning, not 100% she was on the clock or just looked like it, but I've never seen her before but really hope I do.

  13. #7383

    Run

    Never negotiate outside of your vehicle.

    Quote Originally Posted by CowGirlForever  [View Original Post]
    Even if she is a legit walker I wouldn't mess with that talking like that outside the car.

  14. #7382

    Screw that man

    Quote Originally Posted by MVP2020  [View Original Post]
    Up near 10 and & dix, that blonde older lady, what's her story? Pretty sure she goes by Raven. Stopped for her a couple of times and quoted me before getting into the ride. WTF! I really don't think she is the fuzz but can anyone confirm that?
    Even if she is a legit walker I wouldn't mess with that talking like that outside the car.

  15. #7381

    Older white chick name might be Raven

    Up near 10 and & dix, that blonde older lady, what's her story? Pretty sure she goes by Raven. Stopped for her a couple of times and quoted me before getting into the ride. WTF! I really don't think she is the fuzz but can anyone confirm that?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape