Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 17049
-
05-30-25 17:37 #16254Senior Member

Posts: 754At Least She's Consistent
Thanks for sharing.
At least she's consistent in what she delivers. She's been very well reviewed going back several years and all reviews are similar to yours. (she had a previous profile under ItGirl) She's very aloof, seemingly uninterested in what's going on, nut busted but not repeat worthy at all, etc.
Originally Posted by ClearlyFakeUse
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 13:16 #16253Regular Member

Posts: 15Any Info on Kitty
Hello all. I am new to the forum and SA, have been talking to this one and it seems promising. I don't get scam or pro vibes as has been described in the previous posts but I also don't see her mentioned at all. If anyone can share experience that would be great.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-c46727e42127
Thanks in advance!
-
05-30-25 10:28 #16252Senior Member

Posts: 25Jessica
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-fabc8a5f37d4
I saw her the other day but won't repeat. She wanted $600 on a PPM basis, which is about on par for what I pay for an outcall to my place in the burbs from an indie, so with her being hot, I figured I'd take a flyer. She wanted to meet for coffee first but later changed her mind and said she wanted to go somewhere with something to eat. Ok fine, no big deal, so we pivoted and went to a nearby restaurant. I get there a few minutes ahead of the scheduled time and she's almost 20 minutes late, annoying, but maybe parking was difficult. She's very pretty, pictures are accurate. Something seems a bit off but I don't want to become accusatory or anything and ignore my intuition. Red Flag #1. Conversation kind of drags, she doesn't really have much to say but it's not actively unpleasant. We finish our food, wrap up and make plans to head back to my place (a five minute drive from the restaurant). As we walk out to our cars, she mutters under her breath that she doesn't like kissing. Red Flag #2. 45 minutes go by and I hear nothing. I text her and tell her that if she's not feeling up for it, she can bail or we can reschedule. She says she closed her eyes and lost track of time and will be right over. Red Flag #3.
She gets to my place, insists on me turning the heat way up and turning off every light and closing every blind. She asks me for a light back / butt massage and we both strip down. After about ten minutes of that, she flips over and asks me to go down on her which I do and proceed to do for the next Hour And a Half. She's basically passed out making quiet moaning noises and moving ever so slightly that whole time. After the 90 minutes, she abruptly says it's late and she has to get going, and I'm like, uhhh, that's not going to work for me, and she's like, ok, be quick then. I finish up, she asks to use the bathroom and then I hear all of the drawers in my bathroom opening and closing, as though she's rifling through looking for something.
My best guess is that she's addicted to pills. She's a nice girl and really attractive (if you're into slim blondes), but for $600, I had an expectation of actually enjoying myself.
-
05-27-25 14:53 #16251Senior Member

Posts: 125Sunny
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-4242e444171b
Originally Posted by SelfHi5
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-25 13:11 #16250Senior Member

Posts: 305Sunny
You linked your inbox, not her ad.
Originally Posted by Donger999
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-25 08:17 #16249Senior Member

Posts: 142Working
I don't know what happened previously, but all four are now working fine for me as well.
Originally Posted by Shorty58
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-25 03:00 #16248Senior Member

Posts: 381Chloe
Anyone seen this one lately? Cute pics but giving off pro vibes and I think seeing multiple guys a day and drug addict. Feel free to Dm me details. https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-b3b1e5ff21a9.
-
05-26-25 21:36 #16247Senior Member

Posts: 125Not so 'Sunny'
https://members.seeking.com/messages...a-0bf444318440
This one admitted to me that she has not met anyone (too nervous) and has been on since 2020. Not likely she ever will. Avoid.
-
05-26-25 13:59 #16246Senior Member

Posts: 268Working for me.
Originally Posted by Kimbll83
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-25 13:22 #16245Senior Member

Posts: 165Amy
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-d1bd435e2bee
Amy is real. We have met and plan to be regulars. She is a very nice person and a good conversationalist. Her pics are accurate and she has a nice, fit, tight, sexy bod. She likes good sex and being with respectful people. I will not give out her number or any private details. Contact her through the site.
-
05-26-25 08:05 #16244Senior Member

Posts: 142Time Wasters
Doesn't look like they're wasting anyone's time now as all 4 profiles are now inaccessible. LOL.
Originally Posted by CrewMan7
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-25 20:27 #16243Senior Member

Posts: 381Carsynes
Apparently she has gotten an above normal number of friend requests since your post and is confused as to why.
Originally Posted by BeNewAgain
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-25 18:46 #16242Senior Member

Posts: 97Weekend update. Time wasters.
All time wasters, pic sellers, want money ahead of meeting.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-3cd3ab575d67
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-7a1d30f30579
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-311b93065c10
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-fb63dea202ad
-
05-25-25 18:42 #16241Senior Member

Posts: 97Bailed on meeting
We had a date lined up, said she can host and 3 hours before she starts requesting me to send money to pay for her wax job. Said I'll bring extra for her and she bailed. She's a scammer with no intention of meeting.
Originally Posted by Piper2005
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-25 11:43 #16240Senior Member

Posts: 28What credit giftcard and how to register safely after having been banned before
I was banned before for soliciting. I have a free account but wanted to upgrade to paid and find a new SB.
How can I upgrade my membership without triggering a new ban?
Also, what giftcard can I use to avoid giving my real information? Thanks.












Reply With Quote




