Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 167 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 2500
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by PaperTiger24
  1. #1885
    Quote Originally Posted by CheepMoney  [View Original Post]
    Idk bro everyone here seems to book appointments from their IG, I just found their IG account but don't bother since they're private account if I'm correct to set up appointments from there as I don't have or want another finsta or burner account to bother making a third. Although yes for sure IG is better in terms of discretion / privacy. I simply found their number by doing a simple google search & set up my first appointment ever with ROM with no questions on screening or verification asked.

    Good luck.
    You are lucky then. They were asking for references from other nuru providers. Just find a girl that works at ROM and another spa with less strict requirements. Book with the girl at the other place and see her again at ROM. Once ROM has your number on file you will be golden.

  2. #1884

    Independents

    Are most of these Craigslist ads with independents legit? Wasted 160: few times pure legit massage.

  3. #1883
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokeweedeus  [View Original Post]
    How the hell does anyone get a hold of ROM? It can't be only through IG. "Hi can I please get a tug and also check out my wife and children on my feed."
    Idk bro everyone here seems to book appointments from their IG, I just found their IG account but don't bother since they're private account if I'm correct to set up appointments from there as I don't have or want another finsta or burner account to bother making a third. Although yes for sure IG is better in terms of discretion / privacy. I simply found their number by doing a simple google search & set up my first appointment ever with ROM with no questions on screening or verification asked.

    Good luck.

  4. #1882

    ROM Verification

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokeweedeus  [View Original Post]
    How the hell does anyone get a hold of ROM? It can't be only through IG. "Hi can I please get a tug and also check out my wife and children on my feed."
    Honestly, it seems like they really run every thing off IG, especially for making appointments. As someone mentioned, the easiest way to go about this is making an alt account and then probably directly booking with one of the providers. After your session, the provider verifies you, then you'll be able to become a returning customer and book with anyone you'd like via ROM's account. (If you message them asking for an appointment without ever visiting previously they'll try to verify you with methods that most aren't willing to do).

  5. #1881
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokeweedeus  [View Original Post]
    How the hell does anyone get a hold of ROM? It can't be only through IG. "Hi can I please get a tug and also check out my wife and children on my feed."
    Just ask one of your kids to create a perv account for you, then use that one. But be sure not to go out drinking with your friends, show them chicks on your perv account, and then get back home late and forget to log out of your perv account, so that your wife checks your phone while you're passed out.

  6. #1880
    Quote Originally Posted by CheepMoney  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kayla first time today at 17, however saw the same pic at Oasis. Have a feeling she works both?

    Anyways, not bad natural petite body however more like B than C cups, short hair seems to me has freckles on her face, average looking at best imo not gnd. Decent conversation but semi mechanical, bit of tongue licking on body action, but little to no use of oil at all. Flip was ok as she let me ram & finish on her tits. Did offer CBJ at. 1 for next time, but I won't repeat YMMV. The table shower was interesting with her cleaning me up and can see how people can use it to potential use if ya'll get your freak on. It was nice getting a shower rub though for a change.

    My personal preference is still Charlie / April at ROM. Cindy at oasis, huge natural rack but way too far coming from LA county.
    How the hell does anyone get a hold of ROM? It can't be only through IG. "Hi can I please get a tug and also check out my wife and children on my feed."

  7. #1879

    Iamtherealmercedez

    Any recent opinions or reviews on Mercedez? I know she's been around a long time but never really could find any recent Intel about her. Is she a solid experience or should I avoid? Found information about her real Twitter acct (fake IG pics but does mix in real ones every now and then) but though she seems super hot I'm always on the fence whether to make an appt or not.

  8. #1878
    Quote Originally Posted by DogRice  [View Original Post]
    I tried to use the IG nu_ruhealing100, but able to find it. Just wondering whether you can share contact info about Seventeen.

    Got stood up by one of the Nuru ladies last time when I was in Orange County, need to have some backup plan next time.
    IG: sanuruhealing2024.

  9. #1877

    Nabi at Haven

    Quote Originally Posted by Midows313  [View Original Post]
    First time sharing a review. Went to see Nabi at Haven.

    Booked a 45 session.

    Nabi has a beautiful face, exactly the kind of girl I'm attracted to, she's stunning to me, and I think every review I've read about her, people compliment her looks.

    It was enjoyable watching her undress, she's got an amazing body and her tits are a perfect handful with suckable nipples and curves in the right places. She has a good amount of tattoos but looks good on her and not distracting at all.

    She's easy to talk to and very cheerful and bubbly, great attitude, makes you feel welcomed.

    Started off with the massage. Better than most of the providers I've seen. Good teasing as well. She eventually started with the teasing and gentle touch, soft kisses on my body and teasing my ear.

    On the flip, holy crap she's a beauty to look at, drop dead gorgeous, started teasing JR while I took the opportunity to explore her body and those tits are perfect, climbed on top of me teasing JR and kissed my chest, shoulder. I asked if she was open to DATY but she said it's not something she offers (sucks for me but didn't take away from the experience) wish this was something she offered tho, really wanted to try it with her.

    Eventually put the cover on and she gives a great CBJ and she flicks her tongue on your dick which feels amazing.

    Once I was nice and hard, she climbed on top and the girl can ride dick for sure, while that was happening she put her tits on my face and I went to town on those suckable nipples.
    Can confirm with this, but for everyone else, just know that you're going to be pretty much be paying KAgency price.

  10. #1876
    I tried to use the IG nu_ruhealing100, but able to find it. Just wondering whether you can share contact info about Seventeen.

    Got stood up by one of the Nuru ladies last time when I was in Orange County, need to have some backup plan next time.

    Quote Originally Posted by CheepMoney  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kayla first time today at 17, however saw the same pic at Oasis. Have a feeling she works both?

    Anyways, not bad natural petite body however more like B than C cups, short hair seems to me has freckles on her face, average looking at best imo not gnd. Decent conversation but semi mechanical, bit of tongue licking on body action, but little to no use of oil at all. Flip was ok as she let me ram & finish on her tits. Did offer CBJ at. 1 for next time, but I won't repeat YMMV. The table shower was interesting with her cleaning me up and can see how people can use it to potential use if ya'll get your freak on. It was nice getting a shower rub though for a change.

    My personal preference is still Charlie / April at ROM. Cindy at oasis, huge natural rack but way too far coming from LA county.

    Might just want to try out Tracy, or Sugar one time, financially these visits add up, most likely going to take a break for a bit things just not hitting the same these days.

  11. #1875
    Quote Originally Posted by Midows313  [View Original Post]
    First time sharing a review. Went to see Nabi at Haven.

    Booked a 45 session.

    Nabi has a beautiful face, exactly the kind of girl I'm attracted to, she's stunning to me, and I think every review I've read about her, people compliment her looks.

    It was enjoyable watching her undress, she's got an amazing body and her tits are a perfect handful with suckable nipples and curves in the right places. She has a good amount of tattoos but looks good on her and not distracting at all.

    She's easy to talk to and very cheerful and bubbly, great attitude, makes you feel welcomed.

    Started off with the massage. Better than most of the providers I've seen. Good teasing as well. She eventually started with the teasing and gentle touch, soft kisses on my body and teasing my ear.

    On the flip, holy crap she's a beauty to look at, drop dead gorgeous, started teasing JR while I took the opportunity to explore her body and those tits are perfect, climbed on top of me teasing JR and kissed my chest, shoulder. I asked if she was open to DATY but she said it's not something she offers (sucks for me but didn't take away from the experience) wish this was something she offered tho, really wanted to try it with her.

    Eventually put the cover on and she gives a great CBJ and she flicks her tongue on your dick which feels amazing.

    Once I was nice and hard, she climbed on top and the girl can ride dick for sure, while that was happening she put her tits on my face and I went to town on those suckable nipples.

    Switched to mish, spread her legs and went in. Watching those tits bounce and the noises she makes and the eye contact put me over the edge.

    My experience with Nabi was amazing. I'm going to try to see her more to see if she will be open to DATY or kissing. A guy can hope right?

    10/10 would highly recommend and yes I'm going back to see her for sure. If you haven't yet, here's your sign to see for yourself.

    I'd love to hear anyone's thoughts on their session with Nabi. Has anyone been able to get DFK or DATY from her? Please DM if you don't want to put it on here. Any information is appreciated.
    What was the damage?

  12. #1874

    Nabi at Haven

    First time sharing a review. Went to see Nabi at Haven.

    Booked a 45 session.

    Nabi has a beautiful face, exactly the kind of girl I'm attracted to, she's stunning to me, and I think every review I've read about her, people compliment her looks.

    It was enjoyable watching her undress, she's got an amazing body and her tits are a perfect handful with suckable nipples and curves in the right places. She has a good amount of tattoos but looks good on her and not distracting at all.

    She's easy to talk to and very cheerful and bubbly, great attitude, makes you feel welcomed.

    Started off with the massage. Better than most of the providers I've seen. Good teasing as well. She eventually started with the teasing and gentle touch, soft kisses on my body and teasing my ear.

    On the flip, holy crap she's a beauty to look at, drop dead gorgeous, started teasing JR while I took the opportunity to explore her body and those tits are perfect, climbed on top of me teasing JR and kissed my chest, shoulder. I asked if she was open to DATY but she said it's not something she offers (sucks for me but didn't take away from the experience) wish this was something she offered tho, really wanted to try it with her.

    Eventually put the cover on and she gives a great CBJ and she flicks her tongue on your dick which feels amazing.

    Once I was nice and hard, she climbed on top and the girl can ride dick for sure, while that was happening she put her tits on my face and I went to town on those suckable nipples.

    Switched to mish, spread her legs and went in. Watching those tits bounce and the noises she makes and the eye contact put me over the edge.

    My experience with Nabi was amazing. I'm going to try to see her more to see if she will be open to DATY or kissing. A guy can hope right?

    10/10 would highly recommend and yes I'm going back to see her for sure. If you haven't yet, here's your sign to see for yourself.

    I'd love to hear anyone's thoughts on their session with Nabi. Has anyone been able to get DFK or DATY from her? Please DM if you don't want to put it on here. Any information is appreciated.

  13. #1873

    Mari

    Quote Originally Posted by Miscreant  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on the level of service Mari provides or if she puts in good effort.

    She works Friday or Saturday.

    She is 4'7.
    I've seen Mari a few times. Kind of fell out of my rotation but she's cool. She has her routine. Puts in effort. I like chatting with her. Athletic 20's latina. Not hot but not unattractive. YMMV on level of service especially on repeat visits.

  14. #1872

    Kayla SA 17

    Saw Kayla first time today at 17, however saw the same pic at Oasis. Have a feeling she works both?

    Anyways, not bad natural petite body however more like B than C cups, short hair seems to me has freckles on her face, average looking at best imo not gnd. Decent conversation but semi mechanical, bit of tongue licking on body action, but little to no use of oil at all. Flip was ok as she let me ram & finish on her tits. Did offer CBJ at. 1 for next time, but I won't repeat YMMV. The table shower was interesting with her cleaning me up and can see how people can use it to potential use if ya'll get your freak on. It was nice getting a shower rub though for a change.

    My personal preference is still Charlie / April at ROM. Cindy at oasis, huge natural rack but way too far coming from LA county.

    Might just want to try out Tracy, or Sugar one time, financially these visits add up, most likely going to take a break for a bit things just not hitting the same these days.

  15. #1871

    Mari at ROM

    Anyone have intel on the level of service Mari provides or if she puts in good effort.

    She works Friday or Saturday.

    She is 4'7.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape