Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 4402
-
05-22-25 17:34 #2332Banned Member

Posts: 108Shanghai. Cherry, Suzy, Chloe.
Iris set me up an appointment with Cherry this morning at 10:30. The girls were busy when I entered, and I had to wait about 10 minutes even though I had an appointment. I don't like to wait when I have a scheduled appointment, but that happens when the place is busy, or people just walk in ahead of your time. She wanted my payment when she brought me into the room to wait. I had never had that happen before at Shanghai.
Cherry, 5'4" HWP, manmade C's or D's. Middle of the back black hair. She began to clean me up and asked me to lay face down. She was going to be TUMA, but I told her that I did not want her to do that. So, she asked me to lay on my back. She was more into licking and slurping my pre-cum that giving a BBBJ.
She asked me for DATY, so I gladly agreed, and she seemed to enjoy it very much. She didn't want me playing with her breasts.
She wanted me to pound her first and after some time she agreed to jump on top for come CG. It didn't take long for me to make a deposit.
I chatted with all three ladies on my way out, even though there were two mongers in a couple rooms.
It is all about vibes and I didn't really have good vibes with Cherry like I had with Chloe, Kiki, and others in the past.
-
05-22-25 00:18 #2331Banned Member

Posts: 319I personally have not met her yet. There was a different Jenny here last summer, but this Jenny is a first time visitor at Shanghai.
Originally Posted by DugaBul
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-25 17:47 #2330Regular Member

Posts: 14What is Jenny like?
Any info on Jenny?
Originally Posted by Manager9
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-25 14:54 #2329Senior Member

Posts: 279Current lineup one and Shanghai
One. Joey and Jenny.
Shanghai. Cherry, Suzy, Chloe.
-
05-21-25 12:58 #2328Banned Member

Posts: 319Lucy moved to Good
Lucy has moved from Shanghai down to Good, with May and Bianca.
-
05-21-25 12:44 #2327Banned Member

Posts: 319One and Shanghai
Joey is still working at One Spa until the end of the month, along with Jenny. Cherry has moved to Shanghai, where the team until the end of the month will be Chloe, Cherry, and Suzy.
Originally Posted by Tasman63
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-25 12:07 #2326Senior Member

Posts: 279Ask them
Send a text to the phone # listed on RM. They sometime rotate between One and Shanghai.
Originally Posted by Tasman63
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-25 11:48 #2325Senior Member

Posts: 146Anyone know where Joey went?
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-25 02:20 #2324Banned Member

Posts: 907The 3rd provider at Shanghai keep moving around. Its back to Chloe, Suzy and Cherry.
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
I had a great session with Chloe. Very pretty, 8. 5 face. MM C's. Very slender. Nice black hair, middle of the back.
-
05-19-25 18:38 #2323Banned Member

Posts: 2302Spinner MILF Victoria
I recently learned that one of my ATF spinner MILFs Victoria is at Q Spa in Shoreline.
I reviewed her here:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...885&viewfull=1#post7077885.
If you see her, tell her hi from Big Monkey and to please come back down south. LOL.
-
05-19-25 18:03 #2322Banned Member

Posts: 319Yes she is. They actually have 3 girls working there until the end of the month, which is unusual for them.
Originally Posted by Tasman63
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-25 16:04 #2321Senior Member

Posts: 146Is Joey at One Spa till the end of the month also?
Originally Posted by Gibs789
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-25 13:35 #2320Banned Member

Posts: 319Yes, and for Cherry fans, she is back at One Spa until the end of the month.
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-25 02:13 #2319Banned Member

Posts: 907Shanghai
Cherry has been replaced by Lucy from NY. 5'4" HWP, C's or D's. Middle of the back brown hair. 7 Face when she is smiling.
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-25 18:09 #2318Banned Member

Posts: 907Madero
The lack of posts on here and on Rubmaps, isn't usually a good sign. However, I look forward to your post about this place. The reports that I have seen weren't that great. Good luck!
Originally Posted by DickRk
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





