Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 30797
-
05-23-25 14:14 #27932Regular Member

Posts: 15New name 3rd time charm LOL: Kloee LOL
Same girl. Kloee now? I think this weekend I will take a dive and report back fellas.
Originally Posted by ForTheDub
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/475256460013
-
05-23-25 09:24 #27931Senior Member

Posts: 1710So you fell for her glossy, expensive ad and paid a nasty girl too much. Hopefully lesson learned.
Originally Posted by Busylittlebee
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-25 09:03 #27930Senior Member

Posts: 438Hey AlwaysAround24. I'm all good man. I wasn't scammed, well atleast not by this provider. I was just commenting on how I go back and forth on whether or not I want to see providers outside of body rubs / massages. I pretty much decided to stick to my lane / comfort zone. Reading the forum really helps me out so I just wanted to show some gratitude. There is one provider I may end up seeing but she is UTR and doesn't always do this line of work. Just been through enough with the game that I know myself and know that there are levels to this and even though I can hold my own, I know that there are some things (going to a hotel, seeing people with demons, thiefs, girls that make you wait. Or the possibility of them doing all the above) is a risk that is far greater than the reward for me. "Get out of the crowd if you're scared" rings off in my head and wish that some of the newer guys would really be better at taking advice from the more senior guys on here.
Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24
[View Original Post]
The one real time I was scammed was by this older massage girl named Felicia. Had a private residence not far from six forks. Can't remember if she provided extras but she would literally wait until the last 3 minutes of the session to start the happy ending. Then complain when you can't finish. There was one time when I ended up leaving and couldn't get off. She was good with her technique but her technique was more like edging rather than getting off quickly.
As for other providers I've seen beyond happy ending, there have been a few that got mad at me leaving bc they went silent on arrival and I'm not for one to be waiting in the parking lot for over 15-20 minutes looking like a sitting duck or being too nice and giving them more than I should. So maybe not so much of scamming but this game has taught me to stand on certain things and know that whoever you decide to see that you are choosing that outcome. So yeah man, learned to balance risk and reward.
-
05-22-25 19:50 #27929Senior Member

Posts: 215Her prices have definitely gone up.
I remember when she was charging much less.
Originally Posted by Busylittlebee
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 15:32 #27928Senior Member

Posts: 67Nerd love
Setup: This one caught my eye early and I decided the look was something I couldn't pass up at least trying with. She was very responsive at first, getting a feel of each other, and she changed the subject to "let's get dirty. " At this point she was forthcoming but her responsiveness went way down, which is a big pet peeve of mine. This has caused more problems with providers than probably anything, as typically my schedule is not permissive and waiting around is just a no go.
Bedtime Routine: General location was shared so I could get on my way, was hoping for an hour but again, schedule. I typically try to communicate quite a bit for timeline, so I as really annoyed when after two time updates my arrival was met with silence. Because of the time, I mentally set a 10 minute timer and was ready to drive. She came in right at the bell, and I let her know that despite saying an hr, because she had been slow with sharing location and responding I now only had hhr available. I have had providers balk at this, but she was very accepting and said it was no problem.
Dreaming: First I do want to clearly state that while the pictures are the girl who was in my dream, the girl in my dream was years / life / demons older. She didn't look bad, but was not everything I was hoping for, which made me glad I hadn't set my alarm for an hour. That's not to say she looked bad, just that she wasn't as young and elfish, signs of mileage and a brush (or more) with demons. LEO check and settled up, relaxed on the bed and entered the dream. This is where I got really happy I went through with it, cause her head game is one of the best I've ever dreamed off. Typically this is my preferred dream, but I also enjoyed her climbing on top and grinding into me. She went back to taking me all the way in her mouth, something few providers have done (probably more from desire than ability). The dream finished with me all over her chest, and I really enjoyed looking down at her smile when it happened.
YMMV on the BJ, but she was ok doing bbj with me (she said it's a game time decision). She has a hard line on BBFS, which is ok with me because frankly I haven't been interested in doing that with these girls for years. From how I received it, she definitely enjoyed it and was into the session, so either good on her or it's why I got good mileage. The hhr was 2. 5, and I definitely intend on repeating for the head alone, cause it really was the best I've had in a long time in this game.
https://tryst.link/escort/dirty-and-nerdyLast edited by Busylittlebee; 05-22-25 at 15:35. Reason: add photos
-
05-22-25 13:22 #27927Senior Member

Posts: 330Which time? She got pregnant immediately after the other baby was born. LOL. I had good times before, after, and in between.
Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 10:26 #27926Senior Member

Posts: 1710Man. So sorry. It's such a downer to get robbed, but it's important to scan this board. Maybe we need to have a Negative / Scammer Escort section for easy look up for anyone who might miss a post here. In that vein, I will perform the courtesy of providing you with a list of additional scammers / shitheads to be avoided at all costs:
Originally Posted by ClerksFan72
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...s/260362485465
Fat, ugly, psychopaths, thief.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...p/712591040912
Could be different these days, but she burned out quickly and went from fun to instantly giving up on the session and saying time is up with no effort at all. Might as well jsut be collecting cash and bailing.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...i/321677785887
Low-end thief. Just says, "hang on a minute" and locks herself in some other room and never returns having taken the cash.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/187571404
Always an iffy choice, but she'd go raw and sometimes that was fun despite her larger size. Then the asshole factor just took over completely. Basically mentally unstable and starts yelling at you about stuff that isn't real, so forget about it working out once she has your cash.
There are legit, sweet girls out there still though.
-
05-22-25 10:18 #27925Senior Member

Posts: 1710When I saw her a long time ago, long prior to any pregnancy, she had a great body but I experience, and she was consistently reviewed as having a strong odor down there. Maybe that's gone now.
Originally Posted by BestWestCoast7
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 09:43 #27924Senior Member

Posts: 582I hate to give up some of my tradecraft, because I know some of them read these forums, but whenever I see an ad that selects "Watersports Receiving", I know the ad is fake or it's a scammer. I'm sure there are some very well paid providers that would offer that to service niche kinks for extreme $, but on this end of the spectrum, I can't imagine any provider letting a stranger piss on them.
Originally Posted by ClerksFan72
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 08:44 #27923Senior Member

Posts: 234Scammer
She is, and has been a well known scammer. She has been posting with slightly different pictures, and she changes her name for obvious reasons. Sorry for you experience.
Originally Posted by ForTheDub
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 08:41 #27922Banned Member

Posts: 12Jessica Fox
I've seen her a few times. She has never offered BBFS. She is really nice, friendly, and easy to talk to. If you are an "ass man", her's isn't sexy. I was doing her doggy last time and the "smell" was a real turn off for me. She does watch the clock so don't expect it to last longer than the agreed time. For the price, you won't find someone that tries to connect with you.
Originally Posted by Mcontact
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 08:11 #27921Regular Member

Posts: 15Good looking out! I've been in this game honestly for 15 years now. Sorta new couple years on this post. I been on retirement but slowly back into game. I don't play around. I carry for my safety. Let one of these girls or there handlers whatever they are mess around with me, my money, safety, etc. Not a threat but I guarantee I will not tolerate being robbed. Thanks for the heads up. You would think by now this chick would realize all it takes is one guy and she won't be posting again.
-
05-22-25 02:34 #27920Regular Member

Posts: 2Frequent Scammer
Yeah, this one tried me once in Durham. The dudes she had hanging out popping up out of bushes just about got their heads erased from their necks. Be careful.
Originally Posted by ForTheDub
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-25 22:59 #27919Senior Member

Posts: 129Alexa
https://tryst.link/escort/alexamodel01
A very common name and appears there are at least two using it in the area. Any word? Good communication so far and gave a location, but be Friday before potential meet.
-
05-21-25 22:22 #27918Senior Member

Posts: 438Appreciate the heads up. I often walk the right rope on wanting to go back to seeing new providers or seeing providers that may offer extra services beyond my rub girls but I think I'll just stick to my regulars and my comfort zone. This game can very unforgiving.
Originally Posted by ClerksFan72
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





