Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 30794
-
05-22-25 19:50 #27929Senior Member

Posts: 215Her prices have definitely gone up.
I remember when she was charging much less.
Originally Posted by Busylittlebee
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 15:32 #27928Senior Member

Posts: 67Nerd love
Setup: This one caught my eye early and I decided the look was something I couldn't pass up at least trying with. She was very responsive at first, getting a feel of each other, and she changed the subject to "let's get dirty. " At this point she was forthcoming but her responsiveness went way down, which is a big pet peeve of mine. This has caused more problems with providers than probably anything, as typically my schedule is not permissive and waiting around is just a no go.
Bedtime Routine: General location was shared so I could get on my way, was hoping for an hour but again, schedule. I typically try to communicate quite a bit for timeline, so I as really annoyed when after two time updates my arrival was met with silence. Because of the time, I mentally set a 10 minute timer and was ready to drive. She came in right at the bell, and I let her know that despite saying an hr, because she had been slow with sharing location and responding I now only had hhr available. I have had providers balk at this, but she was very accepting and said it was no problem.
Dreaming: First I do want to clearly state that while the pictures are the girl who was in my dream, the girl in my dream was years / life / demons older. She didn't look bad, but was not everything I was hoping for, which made me glad I hadn't set my alarm for an hour. That's not to say she looked bad, just that she wasn't as young and elfish, signs of mileage and a brush (or more) with demons. LEO check and settled up, relaxed on the bed and entered the dream. This is where I got really happy I went through with it, cause her head game is one of the best I've ever dreamed off. Typically this is my preferred dream, but I also enjoyed her climbing on top and grinding into me. She went back to taking me all the way in her mouth, something few providers have done (probably more from desire than ability). The dream finished with me all over her chest, and I really enjoyed looking down at her smile when it happened.
YMMV on the BJ, but she was ok doing bbj with me (she said it's a game time decision). She has a hard line on BBFS, which is ok with me because frankly I haven't been interested in doing that with these girls for years. From how I received it, she definitely enjoyed it and was into the session, so either good on her or it's why I got good mileage. The hhr was 2. 5, and I definitely intend on repeating for the head alone, cause it really was the best I've had in a long time in this game.
https://tryst.link/escort/dirty-and-nerdyLast edited by Busylittlebee; 05-22-25 at 15:35. Reason: add photos
-
05-22-25 13:22 #27927Senior Member

Posts: 330Which time? She got pregnant immediately after the other baby was born. LOL. I had good times before, after, and in between.
Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 10:26 #27926Senior Member

Posts: 1710Man. So sorry. It's such a downer to get robbed, but it's important to scan this board. Maybe we need to have a Negative / Scammer Escort section for easy look up for anyone who might miss a post here. In that vein, I will perform the courtesy of providing you with a list of additional scammers / shitheads to be avoided at all costs:
Originally Posted by ClerksFan72
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...s/260362485465
Fat, ugly, psychopaths, thief.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...p/712591040912
Could be different these days, but she burned out quickly and went from fun to instantly giving up on the session and saying time is up with no effort at all. Might as well jsut be collecting cash and bailing.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...i/321677785887
Low-end thief. Just says, "hang on a minute" and locks herself in some other room and never returns having taken the cash.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/187571404
Always an iffy choice, but she'd go raw and sometimes that was fun despite her larger size. Then the asshole factor just took over completely. Basically mentally unstable and starts yelling at you about stuff that isn't real, so forget about it working out once she has your cash.
There are legit, sweet girls out there still though.
-
05-22-25 10:18 #27925Senior Member

Posts: 1710When I saw her a long time ago, long prior to any pregnancy, she had a great body but I experience, and she was consistently reviewed as having a strong odor down there. Maybe that's gone now.
Originally Posted by BestWestCoast7
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 09:43 #27924Senior Member

Posts: 582I hate to give up some of my tradecraft, because I know some of them read these forums, but whenever I see an ad that selects "Watersports Receiving", I know the ad is fake or it's a scammer. I'm sure there are some very well paid providers that would offer that to service niche kinks for extreme $, but on this end of the spectrum, I can't imagine any provider letting a stranger piss on them.
Originally Posted by ClerksFan72
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 08:44 #27923Senior Member

Posts: 234Scammer
She is, and has been a well known scammer. She has been posting with slightly different pictures, and she changes her name for obvious reasons. Sorry for you experience.
Originally Posted by ForTheDub
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 08:41 #27922Banned Member

Posts: 12Jessica Fox
I've seen her a few times. She has never offered BBFS. She is really nice, friendly, and easy to talk to. If you are an "ass man", her's isn't sexy. I was doing her doggy last time and the "smell" was a real turn off for me. She does watch the clock so don't expect it to last longer than the agreed time. For the price, you won't find someone that tries to connect with you.
Originally Posted by Mcontact
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 08:11 #27921Regular Member

Posts: 15Good looking out! I've been in this game honestly for 15 years now. Sorta new couple years on this post. I been on retirement but slowly back into game. I don't play around. I carry for my safety. Let one of these girls or there handlers whatever they are mess around with me, my money, safety, etc. Not a threat but I guarantee I will not tolerate being robbed. Thanks for the heads up. You would think by now this chick would realize all it takes is one guy and she won't be posting again.
-
05-22-25 02:34 #27920Regular Member

Posts: 2Frequent Scammer
Yeah, this one tried me once in Durham. The dudes she had hanging out popping up out of bushes just about got their heads erased from their necks. Be careful.
Originally Posted by ForTheDub
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-25 22:59 #27919Senior Member

Posts: 129Alexa
https://tryst.link/escort/alexamodel01
A very common name and appears there are at least two using it in the area. Any word? Good communication so far and gave a location, but be Friday before potential meet.
-
05-21-25 22:22 #27918Senior Member

Posts: 438Appreciate the heads up. I often walk the right rope on wanting to go back to seeing new providers or seeing providers that may offer extra services beyond my rub girls but I think I'll just stick to my regulars and my comfort zone. This game can very unforgiving.
Originally Posted by ClerksFan72
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-25 19:00 #27917Senior Member

Posts: 64Thief and and scammer Lexxxz / Macci
I met with Lexxxz today. Good coms, gave me the location to a motel off Cap Blvd., and met me at the door. Body was the girl in the pics. We had some small talk, I set the donation on the table, and she asked if I party. I said sure, some herb is good, and she said she would be right back. And headed to another room. After about 5 min, I went out to my truck and waited a few min. Figuring she was getting a fix. 20 min goes by and I text / call. No answer. As I'm sitting in my truck, 2 dudes walk in to the room. I block her # and hang a bit to see if she comes back around. Just for the hell of it. A few min later, I get a call and text from another #. She says it was a friends room, and he was bugging out. Blah blah, and she left to get a room somewhere else, and tried to let me know but I blocked her #. Which I did after 20 min. So. I get the whole bs story and asked me to come to the other motel not far. I'm like WTF. I've been in this game for a while, and on the. 0001% chance I can rail her ass, I wanted to. She texted me a few more times as I was driving. And once I got there. Poof. No answer.
Here is her ad.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/060071747388
There was also another ad posted today that looks very similar and has the other number she called me from listed.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/440432580028
And a few pics in case the ads get deleted. Be careful out there fellas.
-
05-21-25 16:52 #27916Senior Member

Posts: 32Nah LOL. Dallas seems to be a popolar name.
Originally Posted by BillyThornton
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-25 15:07 #27915Senior Member

Posts: 625Dallas
Is this the same Dallas? I think there are three of them. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BestWestCoast7
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/183579461










Reply With Quote





