Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 5319
-
05-21-25 19:54 #4704Senior Member

Posts: 1700Same
Based on the add wording, I figured she would be too harsh. I am interested in seeing her now. Can I ask what the donation was?
Originally Posted by BV1995
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-25 15:43 #4703Senior Member

Posts: 67Met up with this young lady today:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...e/430144807290
Had another event scheduled that cancelled so I tried a few numbers. I've seen her ad a few times and she looks cute but the ad comes off as unusually aggressive. She even mentions being difficult to get ahold of based on her comments so I've always passed by. I'm always looking for no drama in my meetups. On a whim, I tried the number today and got a quick response. Location was a house. Kind of falling apart inside but her room was decently clean and I felt safe. In person she did not match her online ad. She was soft spoken and friendly and very caring to my needs. I was pleasantly surprised. Looks matched her pics but might be 2-3 years older then them. Still was cute, clean and presentable. She did FS except DATY and it was a solid encounter. I will keep her in mind for future meetups.
-
05-21-25 13:22 #4702Regular Member

Posts: 150No
I can 2nd his post. I have seen her and she was not under the influence of anything and actually seemed kind of smart. I think you caught her on a bad day but I've only seen her once. Her hotel selection is horrible and I was not very pleased about the location. Also prices for extras are way too steep based on the other choices I have from those who look way better.
Originally Posted by Vtrzr4527
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-25 09:37 #4701Senior Member

Posts: 31Thanks for the input
Thank you for sharing. Sounds good and she's pretty hot but what was the damage? Ad says $$ but damn that's too steep for everything covered smh. Maybe. If she was in her early 20's I could understand the rates. Stay safe out there and have a good one!
Originally Posted by XxEagle
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-25 08:40 #4700Regular Member

Posts: 9Kennedy
I had a dream about Kennedy yesterday. It was a great experience. Kennedy was good to communicate with and worked with me to get scheduled. I started texting the day before but as I was passing through for work, my availability was not firm. Kennedy was really good on this. Any confusion wax on my side.
There was no evidence of using, not even alcohol. Kennedy was clear headed, calm, and sweet. Just walked in the door, got comfortable and the fun began.
Kennedy's body is incredible. I mean incredible. I plan to visit again.
Kennedy only gave me a couple of rules after I told her I require a condom for everything even BJ. The rules she gave me, no anal, no fiv, no kissing.
Damage was $ 150 for hhr. Worth every penny. Did not clock watch. She was happy and engaged the entire time.
-
05-20-25 18:52 #4699Senior Member

Posts: 32Ashley James
I dreamt of Ashley back a few months ago. She was very pleasant, a bit hard to get ahold of but once we started communicating she was very responsive and concise. The day of the dream there was a bad snow storm and she texted saying she would understand if I couldn't make it due to the roads. I was driving at the time so I didn't see the text until I made it to her location. Her location is very clean, like OCD clean. She does have cats, so if you are allergic that wouldn't be good. Our time together was nice, she is the person in the photos. Everything is covered. Hope this helps.
Eagle.
Originally Posted by CamRon1985
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-25 09:10 #4698Senior Member

Posts: 31Any insight is much appreciated.
Hey fellas was wondering if anyone dreamt of these 2 gems recently? Either I'm blind or just haven't found any solid info in the searches but would love to make the trip down that way if they are legit?
(Ashley James).
https://tryst.link/escort/ashleyjames
(Anna / Christina).
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/700836411283
-
05-19-25 07:54 #4697Senior Member

Posts: 514Unfortunately that is usually a sure sign of a candy issue. I have zero interest in dealing with that. JK.
Originally Posted by MidwestHobby
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-25 19:20 #4696Senior Member

Posts: 262I guess another hint is that she doesn't take appointments. Just text right before you're ready to show up. That usually shows someone who can't plan in advance, because they have no idea what they'll be doing a day (or hours) from now. Maybe just living one hit at a time.
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-25 12:33 #4695Senior Member

Posts: 514The pics and videos she sent me had me. Not going to lie. I drove 35 minutes with the anticipation of having an awesome visit with an incredible redhead. Sadly not what I found.
Originally Posted by MidwestHobby
[View Original Post]
Not sure if it was rock bottom for her or not. Honestly I would hope she has rebound and is doing better.
Certainly hope if anyone has seen her and can give account of a cleaner more vibrant encounter I would hope they would share as I certainly have a soft spot for redheads.
Stay safe. JK.
-
05-18-25 12:06 #4694Senior Member

Posts: 262That's a damn shame, those last two pics in her ad looked so promising.
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-25 20:58 #4693Senior Member

Posts: 514Don't
I met with her once about two months ago, filthy and when I say that I mean FILTHY hotel room, the floors and her feet were black and sticky and stunk of filth. She was standing and eating with her hands from a to go container and appeared to be under the influence of something. The pics and video she sent before hand were definitely her and beautiful but from another time for sure. I walked in and we spoke for about a minute and I walked out near nauseated. Can't say if she has changed as I've seen nothing to contradict my findings and I certainly haven't been back.
Originally Posted by Tomp4
[View Original Post]
Be safe and look elsewhere. JK.
-
05-12-25 10:34 #4692Senior Member

Posts: 73Michelle Mylette?
Greetings Gentlemen,
I will be visiting Kalamzoo a couple of times this summer and was hoping to find some fun. I came across this ad this morning on STG. Loved the photos but I thought the pics looked a little too good. Anyone seen here? Any recommendations would be most helpful.
Tomp4.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...r/569119511647
-
05-11-25 18:57 #4691Senior Member

Posts: 162NOT same "cow"! Same "gal"! Damn voice texting! I got to learn to proofread better before I hit send!
Originally Posted by DustinLee
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-25 11:01 #4690Senior Member

Posts: 28Cut off
Had to cut her off she started asking me for money outside of our visits. Hard to believe money is an issue when they charge hundreds per hour. Plus I'll never send money to a woman with future promises. We pay for a service and that's all. Shame they want more than that.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




