Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 115 of 921 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 165 215 615 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 13815
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12105

    Thai selection in Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by SM600  [View Original Post]
    Does she look remotely close to the photos? Doesn't seem like the Thai ones ever do.
    Ugg. The Thai selection has gone way down hill in the past 10 years here. 10 years ago you could choose one of at least four agencies hell four agencies alone were spread across two apartment complexes that were a two block walk from each other, and then Pam always had hot Thai girls along Harlem and Cumberland and hotels on Manheim as well as a couple other places. You literally had your choice of about 10 hot Thai gals every day all within 5 minutes of 90 & Cumberland and all at $160 / hour. GOD I MISS THOSE DAYS! Now you get a few average Thai gals from one agency and last I checked at $350-$400 Unless she is smokin hot and has amazing service that price point it just too high.

    There are few real lookers with good performance come through once in a blue moon. But not often enough to fetch those rates full time.

    TP.

  2. #12104
    Quote Originally Posted by MfarfuTom  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the quick reply. I had in my mind I had seen something about it being in the River Road, Ohara area but that was probably only wishful thinking.
    Those River road girls where always worth the drive. Are they still running?

  3. #12103

    Gb

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Off Dan Ryan 31st Street exit. 2 minutes from where White Sox plays.
    Thanks for the quick reply. I had in my mind I had seen something about it being in the River Road, Ohara area but that was probably only wishful thinking.

  4. #12102
    Quote Originally Posted by MfarfuTom  [View Original Post]
    I apologize if this info is already here, but can someone give me the general area where GB is located?
    Off Dan Ryan 31st Street exit. 2 minutes from where White Sox plays.

  5. #12101
    Quote Originally Posted by Satriani  [View Original Post]
    Do I need to call first or can I just walk up and ring the bell.
    You can just walk up, but you might need to wait if girls are busy.

  6. #12100

    Gb

    I apologize if this info is already here, but can someone give me the general area where GB is located?

  7. #12099

    Gb

    Do I need to call first or can I just walk up and ring the bell.

  8. #12098
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmPinoy  [View Original Post]
    If your in search for a nice sweet Thai provider, then look no further and click on the link below and do not hesitate to pay her a visit.

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13243489.html
    Does she look remotely close to the photos? Doesn't seem like the Thai ones ever do.

  9. #12097
    Quote Originally Posted by OneRoadToWest  [View Original Post]
    There are different agents to my knowledge, maybe some of them want half but I'm not sure all of them do.

    Anyway, these aren't things we should talk about here but I hear you bro.
    I am sure there are multiple middle men. But even if the math works, she still has issue of not being able to book Chinese girls. She said she it's just not worth the headache.

  10. #12096

    Reporting In

    If your in search for a nice sweet Thai provider, then look no further and click on the link below and do not hesitate to pay her a visit.

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13243489.html

  11. #12095
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    I had previously spoken to GB / BP booker on why she doesn't have Japanese girls. 2 reasons. First, there is a middle man and he wants half of the cut. The split is 60/40, 60% to the girls and 40% to the booker. So on a $200 session, the girl gets $120 and the booker gets $80. With J girls, the middle man wants $40 of the booker's $80. And if the client came through via the outsourced agent, then the GB / BP booker has to split half of her $40 with the outsourced agent. Making $20 is just not worth it. The second reason is because a lot of Chinese girls don't want to work with J girls, because most of the J girls do BBFS. GB / BP doesn't screen, so you can just image how long the line will be if they offer J girls. This would make it hard to recruit Chinese girls if they know they have to work with J girls. Lily is different as they screen on top of their Chinese guys only policy.
    There are different agents to my knowledge, maybe some of them want half but I'm not sure all of them do.

    Anyway, these aren't things we should talk about here but I hear you bro.

  12. #12094
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    Seems like a place that takes Chinese patrons only should have its own thread, like KP now has its own thread because it was so hard to get approved. Seems like the general thread should be about spots that are generally available to mongers. I'm not Chinese so not the one to start the Lilly's thread though. LOL.
    Good idea. I started one.

  13. #12093
    Quote Originally Posted by OneRoadToWest  [View Original Post]
    Honestly, J girls are a good value here. The same girl will go to NYC for 240-260 instead of 200. But at any given week, Manhattan alone will have 20+ J girls across the agencies whereas in Chicago the most you'll ever see is 2 (most often is 1). Then there's also higher end J girls there that'll never come to the midwest. My best ever J girl in US was a 19 yo that was 4 bills for hhr and can literally pass as a Japanese TV actress or commercial model. Non-Asian mongers won't think she's worth it because she's "cute" but 90% of Asian mongers will fall head over heels for her.

    I also got burned with the higher priced C girls before here. Would rather go to AC if it's 4-5 bills. Or just save my bills for west coast or NY.
    I had previously spoken to GB / BP booker on why she doesn't have Japanese girls. 2 reasons. First, there is a middle man and he wants half of the cut. The split is 60/40, 60% to the girls and 40% to the booker. So on a $200 session, the girl gets $120 and the booker gets $80. With J girls, the middle man wants $40 of the booker's $80. And if the client came through via the outsourced agent, then the GB / BP booker has to split half of her $40 with the outsourced agent. Making $20 is just not worth it. The second reason is because a lot of Chinese girls don't want to work with J girls, because most of the J girls do BBFS. GB / BP doesn't screen, so you can just image how long the line will be if they offer J girls. This would make it hard to recruit Chinese girls if they know they have to work with J girls. Lily is different as they screen on top of their Chinese guys only policy.

  14. #12092
    Quote Originally Posted by MickSwagger  [View Original Post]
    So New York is pricier?

    I would think it'd be cheaper cause it'll be a oversaturation of girls. A lot of them come here.
    I've not seen any J girl at 200/30 there, but again there's a HUGE selection. You will also likely be able to find the top quality J girls there and they never come to Midwest.

  15. #12091
    Quote Originally Posted by OneRoadToWest  [View Original Post]
    Honestly, J girls are a good value here. The same girl will go to NYC for 240-260 instead of 200. But at any given week, Manhattan alone will have 20+ J girls across the agencies whereas in Chicago the most you'll ever see is 2 (most often is 1). Then there's also higher end J girls there that'll never come to the midwest. My best ever J girl in US was a 19 yo that was 4 bills for hhr and can literally pass as a Japanese TV actress or commercial model. Non-Asian mongers won't think she's worth it because she's "cute" but 90% of Asian mongers will fall head over heels for her.

    I also got burned with the higher priced C girls before here. Would rather go to AC if it's 4-5 bills. Or just save my bills for west coast or NY.
    So New York is pricier?

    I would think it'd be cheaper cause it'll be a oversaturation of girls. A lot of them come here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape