Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 149 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 2227
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1552

    Kena

    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    Helo, I'm curious if any of you gentleman saw Kena while she was in Raleigh? She is now in Charlotte with JPLS and I'm considering seeing her but would love to find a review. I'm curious if she looked like her pictures and was a good full on GFE. Thank you for any help. Her pictures are attached for reference.

    https://happycastle168.com/view/21135
    I had the pleasure of dreaming about her. I'd say she looks like your average cute Japanese girl. The photos are obviously enhanced and I think her breast are a bot smaller than depicted. But I'd say knock off a point or 2 of the photo attractiveness and that'd be equivalent to her actual looks. Also I will say I don't think she enjoys contact with fluids. And as usual if your on the larger side you got to go slow. But she did enjoy and let me in deeper if you give her time to adjust.

  2. #1551

    Happy Castle

    These girls sure do look like Eros escorts rather than jack shack chicks.

    Wow. I'd like to visit. The whole screening issue holds me back.

    Quote Originally Posted by VanessaClipton  [View Original Post]
    What does the screening process consist of for those that have participated?

  3. #1550

    Kena?

    Helo, I'm curious if any of you gentleman saw Kena while she was in Raleigh? She is now in Charlotte with JPLS and I'm considering seeing her but would love to find a review. I'm curious if she looked like her pictures and was a good full on GFE. Thank you for any help. Her pictures are attached for reference.

    https://happycastle168.com/view/21135

  4. #1549
    Quote Originally Posted by VanessaClipton  [View Original Post]
    What does the screening process consist of for those that have participated?
    Work I'd badge and LinkedIn.

  5. #1548

    Happycastle

    What does the screening process consist of for those that have participated?

  6. #1547

    Bonny HC

    Bonny is freaking hot! Pics don't do her justice, she's absolutely such a cutie, but can get those steamy ass eyes when she's doing her thing. I dreamt that I was a repeat offender and would go back if her schedule allowed!

  7. #1546

    Riku

    Quote Originally Posted by EzRydr01  [View Original Post]
    I agree that Riku has an excellent body and delivers as promised.

    I believe the new girl Kena was with Sweat Girls.
    Riku had great big old knockers, natural soft and squishy. Nice Hershey kiss nipples to go along. No rush, LOL the guy even got mad I took too long. She was however a bit squitish and grouchy when I was in the flow of things not sure if she had been beaten up by previous Jon or what but also gave her some merciless strokes myself, and she just took it. I do recommend her.

  8. #1545

    HC Riku

    I agree that Riku has an excellent body and delivers as promised.

    I believe the new girl Kena was with Sweat Girls.

  9. #1544

    Riku

    Quote Originally Posted by CrylFern  [View Original Post]
    Riku, now at HC, was previously at jpls and in NYC before that.

    https://www.pleasure-palace.club/neon
    Dreamed that iPulled the trigger after reading the reviews and was not dissapointed. Bbj and Russian are top tier. Not in a PSE way but GFE slow and sensual type of way. Not much english enough to have a great time.

  10. #1543
    Thanks for the info. I wonder why they change the name. It seems like she has nice reviews on TER.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrylFern  [View Original Post]
    Riku, now at HC, was previously at jpls and in NYC before that.

    https://www.pleasure-palace.club/neon

  11. #1542

    For what it's worth.

    Riku, now at HC, was previously at jpls and in NYC before that.

    https://www.pleasure-palace.club/neon

  12. #1541

    Miyu HC

    Miyu is submissive, a bit inexperienced but very cute. She was clean shaven and asked me to go slow. You can't go wrong with either of the current ladies.

  13. #1540

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Dcms18  [View Original Post]
    So you are confirming that yanni is back and is at that house but isn't offering services.
    Yanni is not back on Slater and that house is not offering services, at least to me.

  14. #1539
    Quote Originally Posted by CrylFern  [View Original Post]
    Yanni was there (at that Slater house) in a whole other context. Now it is an AMP with no HE, at least there was nothing the 1st and 2nd time I visited in January.
    So you are confirming that yanni is back and is at that house but isn't offering services.

  15. #1538

    HC Bonny

    Bonny has an excellent body and wish I paid a visit sooner. Not the girl in the pics but she's hot. Some tattoos and a bit of hair on top which I like. Everything safe and one of the best 30 minutes you can spend. I may repeat if she's still around next week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape