Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 82 of 647 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 132 182 582 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 9696
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8481
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawgStyle  [View Original Post]
    The phone # comes back to 45 year old black woman named Malesha. Middle and last name I won't post, from longs, also all.

    The photos have been snapped for example in the original of 3rd photo her arms are in it they appear as she is actually holding open a robe. That gray around her is really a robe. Other signs of scam are she should know it's Carolina forrest not Caroline which is written twice so not typo and who is stupid enough to believe the blonde in photo is 42 yrs old. Job listed on Malesha is Walmart. I would bet that a deposit is required when you contact this scammer.
    I highly doubt a phone # look up from someone using textnow is going to conclude anything, but yeah the pics look fake.

  2. #8480
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrown50  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this girl? Thanks jt50.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/beauf...-/624669162171
    The phone # comes back to 45 year old black woman named Malesha. Middle and last name I won't post, from longs, also all.

    The photos have been snapped for example in the original of 3rd photo her arms are in it they appear as she is actually holding open a robe. That gray around her is really a robe. Other signs of scam are she should know it's Carolina forrest not Caroline which is written twice so not typo and who is stupid enough to believe the blonde in photo is 42 yrs old. Job listed on Malesha is Walmart. I would bet that a deposit is required when you contact this scammer.

  3. #8479

    Shay

    Any info on this girl? Thanks jt50.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/beauf...-/624669162171

  4. #8478
    Asshole, add me to your ignore list


    Posts: 429

    Rushelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Skater66  [View Original Post]
    Any update on Rushelle?
    She is in a recovery house right now avoiding vacation time.

  5. #8477

    Rushelle

    Any update on Rushelle?

  6. #8476
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawgStyle  [View Original Post]
    I avoid the Asians because an hour later your usually horny again!
    All the Asians ads are 1 girl (sometimes 2) in the same hotel.

  7. #8475
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy99  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for the Asians? Plenty of adds so don't know where to start LOL.
    I avoid the Asians because an hour later your usually horny again!

  8. #8474
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy99  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for the Asians? Plenty of adds so don't know where to start LOL.
    They're all going to get you to one place. Bermuda Sands. Same girl has been there for at least 3 months.

  9. #8473

    Asian

    Any recommendations for the Asians? Plenty of adds so don't know where to start LOL.

  10. #8472

    Cam. Mature sensual body rub

    Anyone have info on her? I searched and can't find anything under that name.

    Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...o/074300362099

  11. #8471
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbo48  [View Original Post]
    I'm local to Pawleys Island.

    Anyone know of anything down closer my way.

    Dm me or reply.

    Thanks in advance.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...g/858410126982

  12. #8470

    Looking for advice

    I'm local to Pawleys Island.

    Anyone know of anything down closer my way.

    Dm me or reply.

    Thanks in advance.

  13. #8469

    Looks Exceptional

    Quote Originally Posted by Xcvxxx  [View Original Post]
    I met the Latina the pic I attached that's her 100% I cross checked tattoos. Idk who the white girl your talking about is.
    Nice Big FAT ASS and a FULL RACK, What was her donation and what were her rules? Tia.

  14. #8468
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    Ad with diff pics than the one I remember, the other girl was white with a different phone #.
    I met the Latina the pic I attached that's her 100% I cross checked tattoos. Idk who the white girl your talking about is.

  15. #8467

    Thats a different

    Quote Originally Posted by Xcvxxx  [View Original Post]
    This is the link bro Sorry the site has been down . Anyone else care to share there experience lol dm me https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...each/187297734#.
    Ad with diff pics than the one I remember, the other girl was white with a different phone #.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape