Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 223 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 273 323 723 1223 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 18426
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #15096
    On a scale of 1 to turbo, how much of a hooker do we think this one is?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-d672c78a9880

  2. #15095
    Quote Originally Posted by CoreyTrevor502  [View Original Post]
    Do we have anything past / present on her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-236a9ca24cf5
    She is great!

  3. #15094

    Princess

    Chunky latina in downtown dc. Does not host. Sent spicier pics right away. Willing to go directly to FC. Dtf for 500, passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-71bb3c1dc998

  4. #15093

    Eleanore

    Do we have anything past / present on her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-236a9ca24cf5

  5. #15092

    Scammers

    Quote Originally Posted by Ansonl  [View Original Post]
    Can you please explain?
    This is based on experience. For exceptions, you can read the profile and see if it seems genuine to me. I have found 99 percent are scammers.

  6. #15091

    Ysabel

    https://airportescortberlin.com/ht_portfolios/daria/

    Anyone sample. Hot but an escorted. She's either fake or a traveling pro. So if real definitely a pro.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-fbd6e26d53b9

  7. #15090

    Answered My Own Question

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced any disappearing profiles? I am familiar with being blocked and when girls deactivate their account because the message is still there in your inbox you just cannot access her profile. Recently I met one online that seemed real, chatted yesterday and today, got a number from her to move offsite and then after I texted with my burner the message in my SA inbox and her profile disappeared. Pretty sure I have seen this before but not certain. Anyone else have this happen? Wondering if it is some SA BS to keep people interested in their site.
    Had received a phone number to text a few hours before this profile disappeard. Texted and chatted a bit that evening. Asked her why her profile diappeared and she said she was banned for talking about PPM on the site. Anyway, thought I had a decent one on the line, setup a date for last Thursday, then several hours later she hits me up for money to buy food. I politely declined and said not until we meet. Ghosted after so who knows if she was real or not. Anyway, Alabama area code and claims to go to college in DC if anyone else comes accross her.

  8. #15089

    She is / was an Escort

    Quote Originally Posted by BustaNut60  [View Original Post]
    I've been chatting with this one for a couple of days. We texted and she's looking to meet up for some fun. She is looking for 500 ppm and I'm thinking about it. I like her look and she doesn't seem to have many if any rules. Any help is greatly appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-46c20732805b
    I do not have Pimeyes any longer however when I did her old profile lead to an escort site. She used to work out of Bethesda and Las Vegas.

    Also noticed she covered all her tattoos in her current profile pics. In her previous profiles, she showed more skin and she has several tattoos all over her arms and legs.

  9. #15088

    Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1278  [View Original Post]
    If the profile has "True Love" tag; then most likely it is a scammer.
    Can you please explain?

  10. #15087

    Called it off

    She just asked me to send her moneyin advance so I'vedecided that there are better options closer to me here in Baltimore. Although I think she's very sexy and I have a weekness for Russian girls. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    A review on her has been posted before. What other information do you think is missing?
    .

  11. #15086
    Quote Originally Posted by BustaNut60  [View Original Post]
    I've been chatting with this one for a couple of days. We texted and she's looking to meet up for some fun. She is looking for 500 ppm and I'm thinking about it. I like her look and she doesn't seem to have many if any rules. Any help is greatly appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-46c20732805b
    A review on her has been posted before. What other information do you think is missing?

  12. #15085

    Any info

    I've been chatting with this one for a couple of days. We texted and she's looking to meet up for some fun. She is looking for 500 ppm and I'm thinking about it. I like her look and she doesn't seem to have many if any rules. Any help is greatly appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-46c20732805b

  13. #15084

    Christina

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeShores  [View Original Post]
    Definitely a scammer. Didn't want to meet until we established a relationship and communications were only about investment. Strange that the profile was 5 years old. Probably used and then put in a dormant state. If you want to have a little fun start a convo otherwise waste of time.
    If the profile has "True Love" tag; then most likely it is a scammer.

  14. #15083

    Christina Update

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeShores  [View Original Post]
    Any experience here:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-086558696ddc

    Got the feeling I'm communicating with a bot but the site join date is over 4 years ago.
    Definitely a scammer. Didn't want to meet until we established a relationship and communications were only about investment. Strange that the profile was 5 years old. Probably used and then put in a dormant state. If you want to have a little fun start a convo otherwise waste of time.

  15. #15082

    Any info about her?


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape