Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 5075
-
05-23-25 13:20 #4685Senior Member

Posts: 119I think I remember your postings about these experiences some time back, weren't they providers from privatedelights?
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
Because if so, privatedelights and listcrawler are 2 different worlds and culture for the most part. Some cross-over between the 2, but not much.
Even with the problematic providers on listcrawler, I notice from my viewings that's it's usually the younger ones. They get not so positive reviews and change numbers and aliases every 2-3 weeks 😅.
And never pay attention to reviews (or comments) written in Spanish or broken English on listcrawler, those are providers writing about themselves.
-
05-22-25 23:27 #4684Senior Member

Posts: 746Interesting
Yeah that is crazy. Most of the girls I've seen have come and gone. But Mia is still around and available (I posted a link in this thread). She may have raised her rate though? I speak a little Spanish, but I'm a fairly young and fit white guy. That always seems to help with the Latinas LOL.
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 21:34 #4683Senior Member

Posts: 422Crazy that we have such different experiences. Probably 2 out of 3 times the girl says I was talking with a booker and she doesn't do X, why or Z that was agreed with the booker, and either flat refuses or tries an upsell. DATY is rare, and most immediately reach for a condom for BJ. Are you a spanish speaker? Look like Henry Cavill or something? If not, throw a coupe links this way and I'll report findings.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 14:03 #4682Senior Member

Posts: 260Wow, thats strange that the scrub would be so thorough. Not surprised you'd be suspicious. Did the texting sound like her (grammar / style)?
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
On the other hand if she has regulars going, or needs a break, a week or two isn't much time to regroup and put new ads up.
Just weird about the seemingly coordinated purge, unless they contacted her and it was "voluntary" and she removed each ad herself. Let us know what happens.
-
05-22-25 09:09 #4681Senior Member

Posts: 746Thoughts?
I am wondering what others think about this. There is this hot young Latina I have been seeing for about a year off Listcrawler. She goes by Les. I have posted about her before. Recently, every trace of her ads and phone number have been scrubbed from Listcrawler, Escortbabylon, Google, and seemingly the entire internet. I texted her number and asked what happened, and she said her ads got flagged and she doesn't now why, but that she is still available. This was over a week ago and she has not posted any new ads. She texted me last night asking if I wanted to see her. I don't know why, but I feel sketched out about seeing her unless I see new ads. And, it's weird that all trace of her number has vanished from the internet, not just from the sites she advertises on. What do you make of this?
-
05-20-25 16:48 #4680Senior Member

Posts: 746Not my experience.
This has not been my experience with the Colombians on listcrawler. I've generally been able to get solid GFE with BBBJ and DATY for 160/ hhr. A couple girls wouldn't kiss, but I've never been given a bogus menu over text.
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-25 12:44 #4679Senior Member

Posts: 422A lot of these types of girls are pimped out by the same agency / gang. If you're good with the plain vanilla CBJ / cfs / no touchie in and out in about 15 minutes, like a Fig SW, then you'll be fine but if you negotiate for anything else just realize you're talking to the pimp and he'll say anything to get you in the door, but the girl won't honor the menu (she will keep any upcharge you pay though).
Originally Posted by ManUp
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-25 09:15 #4678Senior Member

Posts: 746Could go either way.
I have seen a ton of listcrawler Colombians over the last year and a half. The immediate response in Spanish / English, comments, pricing, and the verbiage used in the ad all seem all seem par for the course. What seems off to me is the pics. The legit Colombianas usually have more pics at different angles and they are clearer. I probably wouldn't go for this one, personally. If you want a guaranteed and verified hottie with legit GFE and even COF, try Mia. She's a freaky, cock hungry MILF.
Originally Posted by ManUp
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/187441557
-
05-20-25 01:02 #4677Regular Member

Posts: 4Which Ruby?
Originally Posted by Stretch60
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-25 19:22 #4676Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Valley Boobs
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...100-74494.html
This one started the north Hollywood dank apartment trend. And in a salute to our great pres 47 reducing inflation, you can have her tits on your dick for 160.
Alice's tits are natural and silky smooth.
Unfortunately she has a stage 4 (gleason score 9) case of ed zachary disease.
-
05-19-25 14:43 #4675Senior Member

Posts: 222Columbian hottie or Not.
Hey Brothers,
I've been texting this hottie for a minute, but like all possible TGTBT ads I tread very cautiously. She text back immediately with address in BellFlower. In looking at her old post on Listcrawler she's been in Buena Park, Bell Gardens, Bell Flower, and Santa Ana. When she responds it's a immediate response (Spanish / English) with address followed by a menu. 1. 20 QV, 1. 50 HHR, 3. 00 HR. She very hot with good comments, but all those can be created by her team, you know what I mean (each girl in a stable can post comments and reviews to make look like client did it). Her BellFlower and Southgate hotel are little sketchy for a hot piece of ass like that. I trust help from this site so we don't walk into any unpleasant surprises, be it Uncle LEO, uncle Pimpo. So my request is has anyone verified this one before she rotates out. Those Columbiana 's seem to be very hot at a bargain price. Let me know guys. And the trolls on this site need to not responded if you just want to be an A hole. This request is for all of us, because if she's a true catch at those prices then we all get the benefit of not overpaying for much more. Thanks.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...057/5622870986
-
05-19-25 11:49 #4674Senior Member

Posts: 106Ruby
Fellow mongers Ruby asked me to let you know she looking today (needs rent money. Doesn't all of them LOL).
-
05-17-25 15:09 #4673Senior Member

Posts: 82Specific question here but can you describe her pussy? Big clit? Big labia? DATY?
Originally Posted by EncinoChad
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-25 08:24 #4672Regular Member

Posts: 5Nichole
She is very young, very nice and you can tell she loves what she does. What else co uld you ask for. ? Basically a flawless young body. She's pretty, but not like a model, more like a hot chick in a a bar. I may in fact repeat. She is enthusiastic as in she is made for this and I would bet makes a career out of it. I had a blast.
Made me feel very relaxed as we got heated up. Standing make out then kiss with tongue then she dropped down for standing BBBJ. She is really, really good. Has one of the best spinner bodies I have ever seen.
That lead to DATY, cowgirl, RCG, standing doggy, mirror doggy until I blew in the bag.
She is very chill. She LOVES what she does and it shows.
She is very welcoming and has an amazing body and I hope to repeat soon.
https://sexycompanion.vip/nichole/
-
05-17-25 01:48 #4671Senior Member

Posts: 556Try if you can European MILF Dani.
Originally Posted by Schandl2
[View Original Post]
And thank me in the morning.











Reply With Quote






