Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 551 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 8261
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7511
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnaryi  [View Original Post]
    Nice dude what time does she get off?
    Never mind. She wanted 700 for cfs. 350 for for the room plus 350 to do fhe deed

  2. #7510
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    I went into Kittens daytime. I met a columbian dancer. Fake boobs. Fake ass. Glasses. Broken english.

    I think her name was carolina.

    Agreed to 300 for hh. Plus room. Once we were in the room agreed to BBFS. For 400.

    I came in like 10 minutes. She is one and done. Next time I will just book a qv.
    Nice dude what time does she get off?

  3. #7509
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    It is Caroline. Yes. Last time was standing doggie against tbe wall. Creampie.
    Cha ching! Thank you.

  4. #7508
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    I went into Kittens daytime. I met a columbian dancer. Fake boobs. Fake ass. Glasses. Broken english.

    I think her name was carolina.

    Agreed to 300 for hh. Plus room. Once we were in the room agreed to BBFS. For 400.

    I came in like 10 minutes. She is one and done. Next time I will just book a qv.
    It is Caroline. Yes. Last time was standing doggie against tbe wall. Creampie.

  5. #7507

    Kittens daytime Columbian

    I went into Kittens daytime. I met a columbian dancer. Fake boobs. Fake ass. Glasses. Broken english.

    I think her name was carolina.

    Agreed to 300 for hh. Plus room. Once we were in the room agreed to BBFS. For 400.

    I came in like 10 minutes. She is one and done. Next time I will just book a qv.

  6. #7506
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    I fucked Love in the ass!

    Such a dirty fucking. Her ass and pussy were pre lubed.

    She is at kittens for all you lazy fucks that can't use the search function.

    I am a dirtyfuk.
    She will scam you. Promise the moon. So never pay in advance.

  7. #7505

    Mirrors versus no mirrors

    I'm not sure why some dancers pick certain rooms. I'm always happy when they choose the ones with the big mirrors. Just something about using those to watch your action from different angles. And when you're looking the mirror and you catch her also looking, that's pretty hot.

  8. #7504
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    New club IG- pandoras.sea
    Thanks. They're still the best club for IG updates, they post the lineup sometimes. The other clubs don't put in any effort.

  9. #7503
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaBurner  [View Original Post]
    https://x.com/Pandoras_SEA

    Hopefully more lax nudity rules will help in our favor.
    I think Reddit would be better.

  10. #7502

    Pandora's

    New club IG- pandoras.sea

  11. #7501

    Love

    I fucked Love in the ass!

    Such a dirty fucking. Her ass and pussy were pre lubed.

    She is at kittens for all you lazy fucks that can't use the search function.

    I am a dirtyfuk.

  12. #7500
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    Would appreciate any intel on Mercedes: blonde, curvy, seems to work Fridays exclusively.

    Thanks in advance -.

    Eddy.
    She fucks amd sucks. All. Safety.

  13. #7499

    Mercedes

    Would appreciate any intel on Mercedes: blonde, curvy, seems to work Fridays exclusively.

    Thanks in advance -.

    Eddy.

  14. #7498

    Telegram (and not the social media one)

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I go see cream. Black stripper. She suck wang good. Make me wear condom. I still cum fast. Hahahaha.
    This read like a telegram stop it did make me laugh stop have a great day message ends.

  15. #7497
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Cream

    I go see cream. Black stripper. She suck wang good. Make me wear condom. I still cum fast. Hahahaha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape