Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 26376
-
05-25-25 15:10 #24471Senior Member

Posts: 747Good?
Went 2 ish months ago after reports of a young hottie. She was cute but almost too young. The room was all full of food so I made an excuse to leave and never came back. Report back if good. Maybe there is multiple there?
Originally Posted by HellClowns666
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-25 11:09 #24470Senior Member

Posts: 218YMMV but mine was good
Easy to communicate with, showed up to location. Donation on table and she undressed. Sat on couch bbjcimws. Even went in to clean me up orally after main event. I had a good experience but acknowledge others may have not as reported. I received what I was looking for. House was a mess though, miller park area. I will repeat if bbj is all I'm looking for.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwaukee/female-escorts/caucasian_w/bluemound-heights-area-availab/169132640638
Edited to add who
-
05-23-25 14:02 #24469Senior Member

Posts: 105Check your PMs.
Originally Posted by HellClowns666
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-25 05:53 #24468Senior Member

Posts: 45Rodeway
Any know if the rotation is any good this week?
-
05-22-25 17:17 #24467Senior Member

Posts: 639This has been talked about many times over the years and even a couple days ago. Its nothing more than a scam from a poor slob in Indonesia trying to get you to send money. Some guys actually do send money because they stupid. Best thing to do is just ignore it completely.
Originally Posted by MilwiWay
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 12:03 #24466Senior Member

Posts: 26Threat
Some random number messaged me and called twice threatening me because I've been contacting and "wasting his girl's time". Anyone else got this?
Oh yea and they are asking for compensation. Mind you I haven't seen anyone lately LOL.
-
05-21-25 18:21 #24465Senior Member

Posts: 1477Just checking
Did you say you paid 200 for someone staying at the Golden Pee?
Originally Posted by Sarge98
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-25 11:13 #24464Regular Member

Posts: 1She used to be great but she got hooked on percs again and something changed. After seeing her for almost a year, the last time I saw her it felt like she was setting me up to get robbed by dude she stays with. After 5 minutes she ended up creating some excuse to go inside and said, "oh no, he's awake" and told me to leave. She's Mexican and Italian and turns into a b#tch on a whim. She does travel to north Dakota and other places.
Originally Posted by BladeCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-25 10:29 #24463Senior Member

Posts: 64I actually did both those things and was pleasantly surprised to see that the room was fairly well kept. I'm certainly not suggesting you ignore your own warning signs. While my experience was fine, it was definitely nothing I'd say was worth any undue risks. I just was replying to a post that was wondering about the legitimacy of a STG ad posting. I did not see any signs of trafficking or management, but that was just what I saw. My visit was also in the middle of the day. I don't know that I'd have been quite as confident had it been after dark. Proceed at your own discretion.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-25 09:19 #24462Senior Member

Posts: 1323Spidey sense
"When in doubt, there is no doubt. " Wondering if the recent visitor checked the bathroom or scanned the parking lot. Talked with Waukesha cops once who told me that they spot the pimps hanging around the notels and they told me "Be careful out there. " I just realized that was a "Kojak" line too.
Originally Posted by BladeCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-25 07:22 #24461Senior Member

Posts: 64Legit, but just OK
I got a normal reply to a text inquiry from a more recent ad. She was at the infamous Golden Key, but I went to check her out anyway. It's the girl in the pictures and she's reasonably sane and seems nice. Likely drug user, but no real visual signs of it. Overall BBBJ and FS for 200. She isn't really into it, but not a robot either.
Originally Posted by BladeCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-25 22:18 #24460Senior Member

Posts: 37So this Molly is legit and provides good service?
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-25 20:39 #24459Senior Member

Posts: 293Any details on this one
Yes in Kenosha but sure someone might of seen her. She shared a pic of her and friend looks intriguing 2 bills each she asking.
-
05-19-25 20:34 #24458Senior Member

Posts: 293Send them a address
Of a police station. I egg them on for a while and say sure come over, my friends and I will be waiting. Then I enter different LE address.
Boom end of texts.
But yes I've gottem them as well.
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-25 17:26 #24457Regular Member

Posts: 5Candy
Person known as Candy on Eros wanted half the money upfront before scheduling. Red flag.











Reply With Quote





