Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 98 of 930 FirstFirst ... 48 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 148 198 598 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 13936
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12481

    Dungeon

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Never been so I can't comment, you can try these spots if they're available.

    https://greendoorlasvegas.com/

    https://redrooster.vegas/
    The Red Rooster does not have a dungeon room but the Green Door does. There is no guarantee you will find what you want there but there is always a chance. I do see people bringing along a dominatrix to use the facility, so that's an option. If you go alone, then go late (after midnight) on a weekend for the best chance of finding a willing participant with experience. Whispers used to have a dungeon area but I haven't been there in ages so you should call or email and inquire.

    Best of luck.

  2. #12480

    Maybe at these spots

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadley6  [View Original Post]
    Visiting LV late July with my girlfriend. We're looking for a female to join us. She should be dominate to her and not dominate to me. (Sub to me is preferred but just not dom). Any recommendations?

    Would consider visiting a dungeon if something like that exists.
    Never been so I can't comment, you can try these spots if they're available.

    https://greendoorlasvegas.com/

    https://redrooster.vegas/

  3. #12479

    Threesome with a switch

    Visiting LV late July with my girlfriend. We're looking for a female to join us. She should be dominate to her and not dominate to me. (Sub to me is preferred but just not dom). Any recommendations?

    Would consider visiting a dungeon if something like that exists.

  4. #12478

    Any Intel on her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/jessicabenz

    Will be in Vegas in 3 weeks and trying to identify a good talent, TIA.

  5. #12477

    Caseyheart

    Curious about this one, definitely on the more expensive side.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...gas/caseyheart

    https://hot.com/us/nv/las-vegas/esco...23-6176/m-z089

    https://harlothub.com/unitedstates/c...122035737.html

    Claimed to be GFE and sounds like she used to work in Cali.

  6. #12476
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveLV22  [View Original Post]
    Saw her when she first arrived. Not pregnant at the time. Typical GPS. Her service was expensive and lame. Then she started dropping babies and put on a lot of pounds. Saw her between pregnancies. Still GPS, lame service and even worse attitude because she felt special catering to those with prego fetishes. Tons of rules, constant don't do this don't do that. Unless you got to have that fetish, look elsewhere.

    Keeps dropping babies even in spite of the lifestyle because she gets govt assistance for them.
    Agree with her being expensive. A few menu options were there outside of the norm, but everything had an upcharge to it.

  7. #12475

    Not recommended

    Quote Originally Posted by BeauBobo8080  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on the pregnant white beauty. It looks like she is BB friendly if she already pregnant.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7022006794

    Beau.
    Saw her when she first arrived. Not pregnant at the time. Typical GPS. Her service was expensive and lame. Then she started dropping babies and put on a lot of pounds. Saw her between pregnancies. Still GPS, lame service and even worse attitude because she felt special catering to those with prego fetishes. Tons of rules, constant don't do this don't do that. Unless you got to have that fetish, look elsewhere.

    Keeps dropping babies even in spite of the lifestyle because she gets govt assistance for them.

  8. #12474
    Quote Originally Posted by BeauBobo8080  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on the pregnant white beauty. It looks like she is BB friendly if she already pregnant.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7022006794

    Beau.
    I met up with her. A bit too far on the North side of town, but a decent older area.

    A single family home. Body is OK, she's about 5-6 months along, I think. I don't believe BBFS is an option (not my thing either way), but she does do BBBJ for an extra fee.

  9. #12473

    No on the CG

    Quote Originally Posted by SpunKalunk  [View Original Post]
    Gents -- from the Philly area and visiting LV soon. Was thinking if I got a hankering to just look for casino girls in the evenings -- will I have any luck doing this or is calling a girl the only way in LV these days?
    I'd pass on that scene. If you really want to have a good experience, get on TER.

    Do a search for what floats your boat.

    You'll be much better off.

    Enjoy your trip.

  10. #12472
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648
    Quote Originally Posted by SpunKalunk  [View Original Post]
    Gents -- from the Philly area and visiting LV soon. Was thinking if I got a hankering to just look for casino girls in the evenings -- will I have any luck doing this or is calling a girl the only way in LV these days?
    If you got the cash casino girls can work but just so you know it's going to be expensive even fat ugly girls ask $500 on the strip.

  11. #12471

    Recommendations from a man visiting from the Northeast

    Gents -- from the Philly area and visiting LV soon. Was thinking if I got a hankering to just look for casino girls in the evenings -- will I have any luck doing this or is calling a girl the only way in LV these days?

  12. #12470
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    Qv

    Quote Originally Posted by BeauBobo8080  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on the pregnant white beauty. It looks like she is BB friendly if she already pregnant.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7022006794

    Beau.
    With no bare is 160 so you know she's going to be expensive not worth it in my eyes.

  13. #12469
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepingPotion  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    I will be going on a trip to LV in July. I've been looking around and see if there are any good providers that I can see. Right now I've seen some reviews regarding Little Tokyo LV and it grabbed my attention. Anyone here can give me any additional insights on them? How accurate are the pics? Etc. Thanks in advance!
    As others have mentioned, there's a whole thread down below. I will say though that I recently used VAC (found in thread below) and was disappointed. Used their driver service, it was $60. For the round trip. They advertise one thing and I got a lot less. The girl was pretty, but, not as the pictures. She was definitely petite and had a banging body with a perfect little Asian box, but I have had similar (or better) at an AMP. Donation I gave was a little more than they ask for all compliments offered. She only did BBBJ for the entire hour. She would let me look, but no touch. Tried to coax her over gently quite a few times for FS she giggled and kept bobbing. When I realized there wasn't going to be any FS, let alone the two pops I paid for, I had to resign to her pretending to BBBJCIM. Hands down the most expensive BJ I've ever paid for. Definitely felt like a sucker. LOL (pun intended) Not sure if we just me? I am older, but in decent shape. Have never repulsed a provider, just don't know. Read great reviews in the thread, but I get much more for much less near home. YMMV.

  14. #12468

    Pregnant rose

    Any intel on the pregnant white beauty. It looks like she is BB friendly if she already pregnant.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7022006794

    Beau.

  15. #12467

    Look in the Korean agency/BBFs thread down below.

    Quote Originally Posted by SleepingPotion  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    I will be going on a trip to LV in July. I've been looking around and see if there are any good providers that I can see. Right now I've seen some reviews regarding Little Tokyo LV and it grabbed my attention. Anyone here can give me any additional insights on them? How accurate are the pics? Etc. Thanks in advance!
    Look down in the kgirl thread. You will get all the info you need about little tokyo and others. You can't go wrong. Pics are not accurate. But give kind of a representation. Ie body wise.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape